Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most hated Resident Evil Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Most hated character
Ashley
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Steve
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Anette
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Alfred
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Dario
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Sherry
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Brad
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

Tyr525

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:49 am
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W

you do like sherry squee!

but biohazard extreme will join me and moose and so will you twisted

No, I like the idea of ravaging her corpse, letting her scream in agony as she's torn apart by multitudes of zombies, crying for mercy and waiting til' she resurrects as a zombie before I stick the business end of a Remington Shotgun into her undead mouth and blow the majority of her head off and then burn the body.

So no, I don't like Sherry. I wish Capcom would just tell us that little brat died already so we can all get on with our lives...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:37 pm
Sherry and Ashley have something very in common. What's the one sound that comes to mind when you think of either of them?

Sherry: "CLAIRE!" In that squeaky annoying voice that breaks TV screens.

Ashley: (Sometiems moaning, but that's not the FIRST sound that comes to mind when I think of her.) "LEO-O-ON!" Same damn annoying type of squeal that cuts souls.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:40 am
Mitsurugi_Heishiro

So no, I don't like Sherry. I wish Capcom would just tell us that little brat died already so we can all get on with our lives...
Or so they can get on with their's. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:46 am
I can't stand Ashley.  

A Strange Brew

A5116278

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:43 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Sherry and Ashley have something very in common. What's the one sound that comes to mind when you think of either of them?

Sherry: "CLAIRE!" In that squeaky annoying voice that breaks TV screens.

Ashley: (Sometiems moaning, but that's not the FIRST sound that comes to mind when I think of her.) "LEO-O-ON!" Same damn annoying type of squeal that cuts souls.

sherry does not break tv screens.

she melts hearts  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:06 am
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W
sherry does not break tv screens.

she melts hearts

If you mean that in that... Her voice deteriorates my heart tissue causing a slow, painful death, then yeah.  

Biohazard EXTREME

OfWenzel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:19 am
Hakumie
to be honest every character from outbreak pissed me off so much I stoped playing it.(along with the fact it's one of the worst R.Es ever made)

I HATE RE OB!

razz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:38 pm
Hakumie
to be honest every character from outbreak pissed me off so much I stoped playing it.(along with the fact it's one of the worst R.Es ever made)
I happen to love the Outbreaks, even though I can't stand Jim.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:50 am
MM-212 Beta
Agreed. But I think everyone got less annoying in File 2, where they didn't blurt out random jibberish over and over and OVER.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:40 am
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta
Agreed. But I think everyone got less annoying in File 2, where they didn't blurt out random jibberish over and over and OVER.
Yea, but just playing single player makes you want to turn on friendly fire.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Tyr525

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:53 pm
That's why I love Outbreak 1 and 2 so damned much. Because I have online capabilities. It's not as great offline. But online... HOMG! ><  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:15 pm
Wow. It's so weird how the most hated characters turns into who likes outbreak. o.o

Well, yeah, I like the outbreaks. Not a big fan of the characters. [I do not like Jim that much, by the way. He annoyed me too much. ;;]

Anyways, from the list, I'd have to say I'd agree with Steve. At first he was tolerable, so I can at least stand seeing him on the screen, but in the end Code Veronica I was practically yelling at the screen whenever he came on. It was okay between him and Claire, though I don't see why you'd try to do anything with her while you're being chased down by zombies and death is around you. Not my idea of the best way to show you really care. Plus, his voice. Ugh.
Though, I didn't mind him saving her at times, even if there were childish remarks afterwards.

Tryboth

DavidOshi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:55 am
I'd say RE4's Ashley was RE2's Sherry, but I could be wrong. It was retarded that you had to protect her, I mean damn! Steve pissed me off majorly, and OH Brad, jesus, I've hated him ever since I played the first game.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:04 pm
DavidOshi
I'd say RE4's Ashley was RE2's Sherry, but I could be wrong. It was retarded that you had to protect her, I mean damn! Steve pissed me off majorly, and OH Brad, jesus, I've hated him ever since I played the first game.

What you mean you could be wrong? It's a different character. But helpless, blone and annoying is something they have in common.  

Biohazard EXTREME

A5116278

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:05 am
Biohazard EXTREME
DavidOshi

What you mean you could be wrong? It's a different character. But helpless, blone and annoying is something they have in common.

sherry is completley dfferent! look beond her annoying personality and you will see what me and moose see  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games