Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:56 pm
In the morining almost everybody was asleep except for Gemini. Who was awake now. She walked into her bathroom thats in her room and showerd. When she was done with that she changed into clean clothes, dryied her hair, and walked out of her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starfire woke up and got dressed. She walked out of her room to the main room.

As Starfire enterd the main room she cleaned up the pizza boxes and saw Aqualad still asleep on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gemini walked onto the roof and sat there looking at the sea and the city. "Wow the sea is so beautiful", as Gemini told herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:49 pm
Aqualad laid asleep on the couch mumbleing,"so many...............so many giant dohnuts."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:13 pm
Raven was still awake in her room. She was meditating and think about why we havnt got alot of attacks lately.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:10 pm
Then Firefly left the hiding place and went to go see what she will do. She stood outside and in the forest, her firefly wings appeared, and she flew on top of a tree. She brought out her hand telescope and used it to look around. As she looked around in it she saw Gemini outside of the tower and said to herself, "Looks like this is going to be easy. Well kind of easy but I know one thing that wolf plan isn't going towork but I know what will work."

Then Firefly put her telescope away and brought out a a flute. The flute looked like an ancient japenese flute. Its light silver, with a firefly symble on it. She than ble into the flute and it made a sound, a sound that can control somebody that has a mark that firefly left on someone.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:57 pm
As Gemini sat outside on the roof of titans Tower. Gemini heard a sound and than her mark began to glow and take shape of a yin and yang symble. She than coverd her ears for the sound hurt her ears and she screamed, "AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaah!" As she screamed in pain her eye's turned red.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:32 pm
Aqualad suddenly woke up to find himself chewing on a pillow and then after spitting it out yelled,"Ugh that's discusting!"  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:51 pm
"Aqualad", said Starfire then she heard a scream. She heard Gemini's scream. "Huh, Gemini", said a worried Sarfire who loved Gemini as her own child.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aaaaaaaaah! That Noise! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" screamed Gemini as her eye's glowed even redder.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:40 am
Robin sprtined outside just finishing his mornning exerices he came to find Gemini curled up in pian like a solider he scanned the area nothing wasd here. 'Gemini what's wrong ?'

Adam walked out of the station he'd obtained some info on the Haro family and where they lived it was close to the forest. He got a move on not wanting to be found out by the others.

As he arrived at the forest a strange tune was in the air he looked around zooming with his eyesight. The girl from the hospital. He went into ghost mode. He moved closer hiding behind a truck. He took aim activating plasma shot mode aiming he took fire at the girl.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:02 am
"Gemini!" Aqualad yelled as he bolted down the hall.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:59 am
Raven herd gemini's voice. Raven teleported to her. Raven saw her curled in a ball and screaming. Raven could scence it was a sound so she put a force field around gemini to c if that would help with anything.  

Lil Patrica

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:00 pm
Aqualad saw Raven and Gemini and asked,"What's going on?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:12 pm
As Adma shot somehting at Firefly it went right threw her for the body was a holigram. So Firefly was in another tree but a tree that nobody could find. But Firefly kept playing the flute and than she stopped and disappeared. 'Now I wait to see if it worked. And don't worry Gemini it will hurt but not much I think. Hmhmhmhm', as Firefly thought to herself.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:13 pm
Starfire followed Aqualad to the roof and was frightned at what she saw. But when Raven put the sheild around Raven, Starfire grew even more worried. "Gemini", said a worried Starfire.

When Raven put the sheild around Gemini to block the sound. Gemini comed stopped screaming but her eyes grew even more red, like a dark red color. She than stood up and stared at the Titans but it wasn't Gemini right there and then, it was Oracle.

~~~~Gemini/Oracle's Mind~~~~

'What are you doing Oracle', said Gemini.

'Someone has called me and blew the signle. And remember what I told you if everyone else knew about you. you know the Titans. You told them, You Told Them!' said an angry Oracle.

'They were going to find out anways if I didn't tell them', said Gemini who was getting angry herself.

Then Oracle got super mad and turned herself into a wolf and attacked Gemini, making Gemini knocked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now Oracle had full control of Gemini's body and stared at all th Tiyans and smiled at them. "Hello Titans. Names Oracle and so sorry if Gemini is not here right now", said Oracle as she tuned into a a blac and white wolf and attecked the sheild that Raven put over her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:38 pm
"what the heck,"Aqualad said as we watched gemini go crazy.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:34 pm
"That is not Gemini. That is Oracle her darkside", said Starfire.

"Grrrrrr! Let me go Raven or should I say wench", said Oracle.

Then the mark on her glowed red again making Oracle scream in pain, "Aaaaah!" She than knocked out.

~~~~~~~~~Gemini/Oracle's Minnd~~~~~~~~~~~

'Get out of here!' yelled Gemini as she attacked Oracle in her wolf form.

'No', said Oracle.

'Then so be it', said Gemini as she bit Oracle's arm.

'Aaaah! How dare you', said Oracle who got super mad now and kicked Gemini off of her.

'I hate you. And if you tough them I swear...', said Gemini as she got cut off by Oracle.

"Or what', said Oracle.

"I'll do this', said Gemini as she held her hand out and yelled, 'Wind!'

Then Oracle ran up to Gemini and grabbed her and shocked her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then Gemini/Oracle's body split into two bodies. One body was Oracle and the other was Gemini. When they both woke up, they stand in battling dissition and were ready to fight each other. Then Gemini said, "If you touch my family I'll kill you."

"What family? You don't have a family anymore remember", said Oracle.

Then Gemini grew angry at Oracle's commet, ran towards her, and ounched her in the face.

Then Oracle punched Gemini in the stomach. "You see that mark Gemini thats on your shoulder, I have it too. So in a way we are conected. If someone else hurst you or me you or I shall feel the pain. So that means only I can hurt and kill you and its the same law for you. So mainly only one of us can live at the end. But I wish not to fight now for I feel tired", explained Oracle.

Then Gemini turned herself into a pink wolf, taclked Oracle to the floor, and said, "No we finish this now. Grrrrrrrrr!"

"Uh, no thanks. I rather finish you off anohter time tootles", said Oracle as she disappeared.

Then Gemini turned back into her regular form and said as she sat down, "When I see her again I'll take her down for good."

"Gemini", said Starfire.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games