Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Make a resident evil wish and have it HORRIBLY corrupted!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:09 pm
Canas Renvall
Granted, but then Capcom sues the crap out of you, takes the game and sells it to make millions.

I wish Heather from SH3 would tell Ashley to be quiet. For those who don't know about Heather's powerful voice...

"Shut your stinkin' mouth, b***h!!" rofl

Granted, but that kind of situation means one thing... "Crossover game." That means that Silent Hill has been tainted by Capcom and when that happens, the only other thing to expect is Pyramid Head with a T-Virus infection turning into a tyrant with a hand that has imbedded his weapon in it, that or the Silent Hill God incarnation as a tyrant style demon, but then that would mean the game is just fan-service to survival horror junkies waiting for their next fix. In concept that sounds kinda cool!

I WISH THEY MADE A SILENT HILL X RE CROSSOVER TITLE!!! Specifically something similar to RE2 happening in Silent Hill to the monsters and creatures both in the nightmare world AND the normal world.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:50 pm
Canas Renvall
Granted, but then Capcom sues the crap out of you, takes the game and sells it to make millions.

I wish Heather from SH3 would tell Ashley to be quiet. For those who don't know about Heather's powerful voice...

"Shut your stinkin' mouth, b***h!!" rofl

I want to grant this as well!

Wish granted. Heather, fed up with Ashley's whining, threatens to make her play a game of "bobbing for clogged items in the dirty toilet" if she doesn't quit.

And yes, Heather would make Ashley use her head.  

MadamTarantula

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:50 pm
Granted, but...Ehh, I'm blank. The world blows up, or it sucks really bad, or something along those lines. I just want to get this topic rejuvenated.

I wish that Dr. Salvador's face was revealed at some point in RE4. Also, to know what the hell he's a doctor of.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:40 pm
Doctor of death, that's why he keeps his head covered. If he reveals it to Leon, sure he dies, but all his other ganados die since they'll see his face too.  

Alkaizer87

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:18 pm
Cool. Now please make a wish so I can corrupt it ha ha.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:36 pm
Looks like fun. Mind if I jump in?
wish: That they bring back Tofu in Resident Evil 5  

Hanibal Rex

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:22 pm
Reddlemagne-DeWhimsy
Granted, but Tofu suffers the same fate as Leon. He is turned into a back flipping, one line shouting rip-off of ever action hero from American movies except he sucks worse since he's a BIG BLOCK OF BEAN CURD.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:24 pm
Vinessa_Valentine
Reddlemagne-DeWhimsy
Granted, but Tofu suffers the same fate as Leon. He is turned into a back flipping, one line shouting rip-off of ever action hero from American movies except he sucks worse since he's a BIG BLOCK OF BEAN CURD.

AND HE HAS NO MOUTH.

Words must come from his a**.  

MadamTarantula

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:20 am
Ha ha, why do people keep forgetting to make wishes?

I wish that Nemesis appeared at some point in RE2 (It was possible, time-frame-wise, right? If not, make it happen!)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:23 am
Granted, but it would have meant that RE4 would have happened DURING Re2 as well. Don't ask how, just assume it happens. It is the Capcom way.

I really wish they didn't make Resident Evil 5 into FFVII (Wesker = Sephiroth, Jill = Aeris, Chris = Cloud) D:  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:37 am
Granted, but then instead it would be turned into FFVIII...Chris would become an emotic self loather who's too cool for school and doesn't know how to handle the ladies (Squall), Sheva would become a flamboyant, annoying klutz who doesn't know when to shut up (Selphie), and Wesker would become an emotic power striver who's too cool for school and only knows how to handle the ladies slightly better then Chris (Siefer). Jill would remain as Aerith. Dead.

I wish that all the RE characters starred in a High School Musical movie!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:29 am
mad

I kill you.

End of thread. D:  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:45 pm
Hahahahahahahahahaha rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:36 pm
How can one corrupt a wish that's already so horribly corrupted?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:42 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
How can one corrupt a wish that's already so horribly corrupted?

Simple, How can one kill what is already dead?

And this one would probably grant it, but since this one's refused to watch TV for 14 years now, This one wouldn't really know what its about  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff