Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:05 am
'I did ' he whispered absent mindely moving into the room. He scanned the room stunned. 'Adam !' his voice rose a little he ran over to him kneeling besides him. His pulse was fine but he was out cold. 'He's OK. Terra take Adam to the medical centre and stay thier. Ok ?' he ordered he was ok he just over excerted himself. 'I need to make a phonecall'. He got up and left the room.

Robin put the phone anger taking other the orphanage hadn't sent anyone and thier Ms Sun either. He ran back to the main room creating wind vortex around the imposter 'She's not from the orphanage it's an imposter get Gemini out !' he barked at the others the circular wall of wind trapping the imposter.

Crimson listened to the events as she crawled through the vents checking on Adam she sighed glad they'd found him. Her ears picked up what sounded like an indication further up the vent. She shot a webline forwards being pulled closer. Looked things were going to kick off. She had to do something. She created hole slipping down onto the floor behind the others.

She looked around it was to dangerous for the kid. She shot the strength webbing onto her hands took a deep breath charged at the trapped girl taking them both through the window shattering it into miniscule pieces. Crashlanding on the beach she rolled over before she could react armed with poles. 'Leave the kid alone !' she yelled.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:14 pm
Terra nodded and helped adam up and took him to the medic room asap. She put him on the bed slowly. and waited.  

Lil Patrica

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:43 pm
But than she disappeared for that wasn't thje real one. Then Ms. Sun appeared behind Gemini and Fox. "I see you all found me out", said Ms. Sun who turned back into her regular form. And Ms, Sun turned out to be Black Feather. Then her broom appeared, it turned into a bat, and she hit Fox with it making Fox fall and making Gemini fall off. But before Gemini could hit the ground Black Feather caught Gemini and said, "Hello child remember me."

"Of course I do you evil witch hag", said Gemini as her hand turned into a cat paw and scratched Black Feather's face. And making Black Feather drop Gemini to the floor. "Ooof", said Gemini.

"Aaaaah!" as Black Feather screamed in pain as she had her hands covering her face. She than removed her hand and you can see the marks that Gemini made on Black Feather's face. "You brat! How dare you do thatr to my face!" she yelled angry. Then Black Feather made these tenticles pop out from the grouind and grab Gemini with them and she even made a barrier around them. So that nobody inturupts.

As Gemini was grabbed by the tenticles. She managed to shape shift into an elaphant and used her trunk to hit Black Feather and making
Black Feather hit the floor. Then Gemini turned back into her regular form and she began to glow. And than Gemini gained a new power, the power to multiply herself into so many of herself. She multiplyed into four of herself, put her hand out and yelled, "Wind!"

Then Black Feather hit the wall of her own sheild and than got back up and stared evily at Gemini. "I don't even know how you got those new powers nor how the Titans can manage a girl like you. A pathetic little girl like you who has no family at all", she said.

"Your wrong, I do have a family. The Titans are my family they raise and care for me as their own and treat me kindly. They even will disaplined me when I do something bad and I listen. They fight crime, protect the inicent, and in all. With all that busy stuff to do, they even can and do make time with. To have fun with each other like what a family does. But I'm guessing you don't even understand the word or the meaning of family since you killed yours. For what power, what is up with you villians and power. I know I maybe still young to understand this stuff. But I do understand this, you are just are some lonely person who wants to make themself stronger and you too stuck in the dark to understand what truly matters", said Gemini as she her other selfs disappeared.

"You know what kid you got guts but guts won't svae you", said Black Feather as she ran towards Gemini and grabbed Gemini by the neck. "Scream child, go ahead scream in pain as I drain your power", she said as she laughed evily.

"Aaaaaaaaaaah! Mommy, Daddy!" yelled Gemini for she is yelling for Robin and Starfire, who are like her own parents.

"Foolish child you have no mother nor father", said Black Feather.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:29 pm
Terra herd gemini scream. Terra looked at adam and said to him "Im sorry I have to help gemini" She ran into the room and saw what black feather was doing. She tried to think of an idea since the had a barrier around them. Grrr what to do what to do she said to herself. She then though of her power. of course. "She froze them with her new power and moved gemini with her power of earth closer and watched black feather stand frozen. "Please let it work dont unfreeze dont unfreeze." She kept trying to hold the frozen postition.  

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:51 pm
Then Starfire's flew straight towards them both and took Gemini from Terra's arms and held her tight. As she held Gemini close to her she noticed that Gemini was knocked out but at least she's still breathing. So some tears fell from Statrfire's for she was worried about Gemini and new what she mean't when she yelled out, mommy and daddy. She was calling for Robin and her. And so starfire felt a little helpless when she couldn't help Gemini but good thing Terra helped and came. For if she didn't they would of lost Gemini for good. "Oh, Gemini", said Starfire as teras fell down her eye's and held Gemini close to her.

Then Fox stood up and ran towards Black Feather's frozen body. "Nice work Terra for I didn't know you could do that but I don't think it'll hold her for long for she can control ice since that is her new power, ever since she started working and grew stronger from that evil warlock back in my world", explained Fox as she turned back into her regular form.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:21 pm
As Black Feather's barrier broke and hshe was broken. She than broke free and made crystal ninja stars. She than threw them at Terra. "Take that Tom boy", said Black Feather. She than made a crystal sword and hit fox with it. "And take that animal fox girl", she said. She than jumped on her broom and flew straight at Starfire and Gemini and was about to hit Starfire with her crystal sword and grab Gemini from her. "Give me that girl troq", she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:44 am
Robin charged at Black feather his bo-staff out knocking her off her broom with hard whack onto the ground. 'Leave her alone !' he roared angered at what she'd done. Before she hit the ground he smashed her broom into two with one anger fueled smash from above the head. 'Star get Gemini out of here !' he roared.

Crimson Spider rentred the room seing the imposter on the ground charged at her furious of her little trick. Ran up to the fallen villian grabbed her by her lapels 'Not this time !' she roared pucnhing her hard in the face and then throwing her out the window with her super strength as if she was a doll out onto the sand.

Robin roared running after Blackfeahter jumping out the window 'Stay away from her !' he roared brining his pole down on her head with a mighty blow with all his might. Bakcflipping back ready for a comeback.

Adam awoke he heard a commotion ...great the baby was in trouble again. He got up he didn't feel right but they needed by the sounds of it. He ran into the main room seing the destruction all around and Gemini curled in Star's arms. He heard Robins roar of anger he knew what had to be done. He took off through the window. Strapping his H2 blaster onto his arm on full power took aim at the newly appeared Blackfeather sent a gigantic jets of water at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:33 pm
As Black Feather get getting hits from them. She finally pulled herself together and chanted as she put her hands out, "Tala k' o' mala chi sona vala." Then she turned into a cyan color crow with a one black feather and attacked Robin, Crimson Spider, and Adam real good and hard. She was about to attack them again when she felt someone was on top of her and biting and burning her at the same time. "Aaaaah!" screamed Black Feather.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:01 pm
Then Starfire nodded at Robin's command and than looked at Gemini. Gemini's body felt cold for some reason. And then Starfire said, "Terra come with me. We must get Gemini to the medic room and protect her from there." Then Starfire took off.

Then Fox's butterfly wings appeared and she felw straight at Balck Feather and bit her back and burned her at the same time. For her paws had fire on them. "Scream all you want Black Fetaher. You should be lucky that we didn't give you a chace to suck up Gemini's powers wench", said Fox. Then Fox turned back onto her normal form with her butterfly wings still on her back, grabbed her sword out and stabbed it on Black Feather's back. Making Black Feather scream in pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:52 pm
Terra nodded but before she left she made a rock hard object and hit black feather really hard. "Ok i'm ready to go" she smiled and grabbed gemini's hand and ran.  

Lil Patrica

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:54 am
Robin felt the feather beging to crush him. He groaned in pain punching her in the face repeatdly in the face in a vain aptempt to free himself.

Adam saw the blade being inserted into her back. He concentrated shooting out a huge plate freeing the heros knocking the wing back. He jumped other her pushing the blade further in it pirecing her guts. 'Die !' he puhsed it futher in until he was stopped. Though he managed to kick her in the back of her head before his attack was stopped.

'Adam no !' Robin yelled pulling Adam of the blade before he caused any real damage. He dragged her of with some difficulty he resolve was strong.

Crimson spider wacthed the spectacular scene and knew it was wrong to kill her grabbed Blackfeather by her wing shoot an extra thick blodge of webbing into her face began to spin her round and round like a shotput let her go sending her soaring into the distance landing in the sea considearbly far away ready if she came back. She rubbed her hands together as if the they were covered in dust. 'That's that' though she wasn't happy Adam could have killed though she must have badly hurt her. She turned to the others rubbing her sides thet stung but she'd live.
Adam struggled against Robin until everything became more clearer and sharper his head felt like a bubbling kettle all his thoughts coming to him at once. He dropped down slowly sweat forming around his body his breathing becoming heavy loosing his concsience. Collasping in Robin's arms his breahthing sound like it was under water.

'Adam !' Robin exclaimed he put him on his back 'I'm taking Adam to the medical centre Fox come along !' he took off flying through the destroyed window sprinting to the medical centre. Barging through the door laying Adam down on the nearest bed opening his visor putting a oxygen mask over his face. he pumped in air moving his chest softly up the down.He removed his weapons onto a chair turning to Starfire. 'How is she ?' he loooked at Gemini feeling guilt for telling her off.

Crimson spider followed Adam to the medical centre bending over Adam checking his pulse he'd been fine the cure was doing it's work. She looked up incase the Titans got funny about her presence.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:28 pm
As Black Feather was sent off flying. She landed in the mountains and she's back to her normal form. She gets up all weak and uses her magic to pull the blade that Fox left stuck on her back. "Those renchent Titans. I swear I'll taske them down for good one of these days. And as for that brat Gemini I will suck her powers up one day as well."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Gemini layed still on the medic bed with a oxygen mask over her too. But also had bandages on her left arm and one on her face. She was much badly injure and more injure than Adam. For her body felt a little cold.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:40 pm
Terra held gemini's hand lightly. Terra got tears in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:43 pm
As Fox eneterd the room with Robin and the new girl. She sat down on a chair believing how she could loose her sword for it was stuck on Black Feather's back. She than looked at Gemini and thought to herself, 'I hope the kid will be alright.'

Starfire looked at Robin with tears in her eyes for she was so worried about Gemini now. "I'm not sure and her body felt cold and she needed help to breath so I all I know is that she is not ok", said Starfire as some tears started to fall down her eyes.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:13 pm
'It's ok' Robin whispered the only sentence he could manage he looked at her please no....

Adam stood beisde Robin as an astral projection beside his master.He looked at her he'd felt little or nothing off her until now. He felt sorry for her but knew if she hadn't stayed with the Titans maybe this could have been averted. He turned away.

'Adam' his master began 'I know this hurts but she will be fine' he promised.

Crimson spider looked at the sorry scene she must help. She went into her backpack taking out another injection gun this one was filled with magic spider webbing strong enough to heal completly one person butr due to it's rarity it was seldomly used only on good causes this one of these times. Usually for it to work it needed to adminsitered but a powerful warrior. She knew away around that he would use Gemini's hand to inject herself as she was suprisingly strong. She walked other to her bending other her as if she felt sorrow slowly curling the cold childs hand around the gun and prodding it into her damaged arm she curled the child's hand around the trigger and pushed it down not regretting using it on her brother. A small click was heard followed by more reasuring sounds. Her battles scars slowly faded away the heart monitor began to blip indicating her returning strength her cold body heating up slowly glowing a golden colour her body vibrated slightly as she was healed. 'Enjoy kid' she whsipered moving back and hiding the injection gun.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games