Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Team 6 Training Grounds!!! Ten-sensei!!!!*private* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
krimmson generated a random number between 2 and 7 ... 4!

krimmson

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:43 pm
((ah..right. wari.))

"Water style: Violent Water Wave!"
A jet of water burst out of Mizu's mouth, stopping one fireball and its kunai.
A clone that was hiding in the earth burst out from under Raijin and hit him straight under the chin with "Gouwan" (Strong Arm: taijutsu. first build up a high amount of chakra to her fist and then release it in an instant.)

Raijin: 27
Mizu: 25??? [confused..]
Kyuki: 10  
Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:46 pm
fire style phoneox flower jutsu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!at raijin and mizu there was kunai in all of them.  

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:46 pm
mizu:22
raijin:26
kyuki:10  
ken-faita generated a random number between 2 and 7 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:47 pm
Raijin: 22
Kyuki: 6
Mizu: 21

( Look Kyuki on your next post you post the damage that I or someone else did not your own, so if I post before you and do 4 damage, then you post everyones hp after the 4 damage, if you skip it throws things off, like the way your health looks exceptionally low, it is because you posted wrongly)

Raijin then formed hand signs after begin hit, he is now getting sore " earth style rock projectile jutsu" he said as a series of rocks began pelting Kyuki and Mizu  

ken-faita

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 4!

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:53 pm
8 trigrams 64 palms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he was hitting mizu's chakra points then hit raijin's chakra points.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:53 pm
Kyuki knock it off now !!!!!!!!!!! A it's not your turn, B we are chunin the chance of you hitting one of us and then speeding over to the other is slim to none, and C you have totally lost the battle system knock it off oh and I forgot one D you are almost done.... learn to rp correctly Damnit !!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream The battly system works in turns ok You Kyuki Mizu ME no You Mizu you you Me you you, that last attack doesn't count because you skipped my turn, it is now Mizu's turn  

ken-faita

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:54 pm
Raijin:18
Kyuki:3
Mizu:17  
krimmson generated a random number between 2 and 7 ... 5!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:54 pm
Raijin: 23
Kyuki: 3
Mizu: 19

Mizu's breath started growing heavy. The singed arm was being a pain especially. "Fire style: Burning Ash Accumilation.." Mizu blew a cloud of ash around Kyuki and Raijin, then clicked her teeth together. The cloud then exploded.

((waait...am I supposed to be at the hospital to learn medical jutsu right now?? ))  

krimmson

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:56 pm
sorry then put the correct hp then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
ken-faita generated a random number between 3 and 8 ... 7!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:57 pm
Raijin: 18
Kyuki : fainted
Mizu: 19

Raijin threw Kyuki over to the ground and set him up against the tree he then turned to Kyuki " Fire style fire dragon jutsu" he said as he spouted a large dragon at Mizu ( using my sharingans special ability, I raise my random number generator by on on both sides)  

ken-faita

grassleaves

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:58 pm
((okay...calm down Raijin...Kyuki, I'll show you what we mean by all of this later. Mizu, you can post in both as if your at both places. It just makes things easier.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:59 pm
Ok ok.... I am good I am good.... I just needed to vent it for a sec I am good my bad everyone my bad  

ken-faita

grassleaves

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:00 pm
Quote:
( using my sharingans special ability, I raise my random number generator by on on both sides)

buuuuuu!!! Can't do that. Null that attack...  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff