Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

rchcc122

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:35 pm
"Then what am I charged for?" Haru asked, "I just came to this part of town after changing schools. And you didn't get a video of the other thief? Katiou Jeanne?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:47 pm
(Oops didn't realize L wan't there LOL foget about access....)

Chiaki thought about the vieo. He had been careless. Now there was onyl one thing to do.

"Access" he whispere so no one but the angel could hear him. "When we get where we are going, you have to find the tape"

"They took Haru and Chiaki. Why?" Maron confused at what they had done.  

The Guardian of Kandrakar

rchcc122

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:52 pm
"I think they took Chiaki because they thought he was this guy named Sinbad, and they took Haru because he tried to defend Chiaki and I think they think he could be Sinbad too," Momiji relayed the information, "But I'm afraid of Haru going black if they get him angry...."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:01 pm
"Thats not good" Maron agreed. "But what do we do?"

"My dad is a detective" Miyako informed Momiji, "The head detectie of the Jeanne cases. "He could tell the police that neither Haru or Chiaki is Sinbad. They were both with the police when Sinbad and Jeanne stole the gem the other day"  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:09 pm
"Well then, we better hurry," Momiji said simply, I just hope those cops know how to keep their mouths shut, he thought with concern.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:47 pm
When they arrived there Haru and Chiaki were put in straight jackets and strapped to two sepret metal slabs with cloth over their eyes so they couldn't see who was who. Soon L had a visual from his office of the two on a big screen T.V and he saw Haru and looked over at one of the cops "That man looks nothing like Sinbad...Why did you arrest him?" the cop said "I'm sorry sir but he said that he too may be Sinbad...So we took him here for questioning like you had asked." L looked back at the T.V and said "Hm..." then hit a botton on a intercom system, he was heard in the room but his voice was disguised over the system so they couldn't tell it was him "As you no doubt both know you were both taken here of suspition of being Sinbad...We are very generous and kind so we will ask you now...Are you two in any relation with Sinbad?"  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

rchcc122

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:08 pm
Haru sighed deeply, "I didn't even know he existed until Maron told me about him and Kaitou Jeanne....Like I said, I just moved here."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:05 pm
L took his finger off the button for the intercom system and leaned back in his chair a little "Hm...Maron...And Kaitou Jeanne..." he placed his finger back on the button and said "Would you two know where we may find those two whom you meantioned?...I do not have any intentions of interigating them...I mearly wish to speak with them...And maybe even you two...In person..."  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:10 am
Hatsuharu sighed again, "Kaitou Jeanne is a thief like Katiou Sinbad, I only saw them both once, and apparently, since they both go after the same thing, I think there might be more than meets the eye. I think Maron is back at the appartments where Miyako and Momiji are." He knew who Jeanne was, he knew Maron was Jeanne, but he had the feeling that he should keep his mouth shut on this one.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:12 am
The room was silent for a moment and L says "Thank you...I'll be sure that you are set from Mr. Haru, but Chiaki must stay for further questioning due to the fact that we actually have evidence of him being Sinbad." L took his finger off the button again and turned to Watarei ((His butler)) and said "Watarei, could you do me a favor and find Kaitou Jeanne, Maron, Miyako, and Momiji?...You no doubt heard where they are, correct?" Watarei bowed and said "Yes sir, I shall find them right away." and he walked off, then L looked at the cops who had arrested Haru and Chiaki "I need you two to take Mr. Haru and Mr. Chiaki to a jail cell until Watarei arrives with the people I have requested?...Give them their own cell so they have no fear of nasty inmates." the cops said "Yes Sir." and walked out then did as L had asked.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:41 pm
Miyako called her father and told him what had happened.

"Momiji, don't wory my dad said he would see what he could do. I'm sure Haru will be fine. And.." she turned to Maron., "I'm sure Chiaki will be fine too." Miyako knew that Maron liked Chiaki even if she wouldn't admit it.

Acces following Chiaki. "Chiaki, I can't find the tape! i don't even know where to go."

"Thats alright." Chiaki resolved."That wouldn't be much help right now anyway."

"What are you going to do?"

"Stop asking me that! I don't know what I'll do until the time comes" He said hoping noone woul hear him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:09 pm
The police came to the apartment that Maron, Miyako, and Momiji were in and knocked on the door "Open up, it's the police, we need to have a word with you.".  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:11 pm
"Those *beeps*" Hatsuharu muttered angrily, on the verge of going black, he looked over at Chiaki, "So, do you have one of those voices too?"

"Thanks Miyako!" Momiji smiled broadly and almost hugged her but stopped just in time before smiling wider. He heard the cops and became afraid again, "Miyako? What should we do?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:14 pm
"One those voices?" Chiaki asked confused.

"Let me handel this" Miyako opened the door. "Finally. Did my dad call you?" she asked them.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:19 pm
"Nevermind," Haru replied simply before leaning against a wall. He couldn't say he heard Fin -which he simply refered to as 'the voice'- without saying he turned into an animal since, he guessed, only animals could hear them.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games