Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:10 pm
Emerald heard his brother. "I know you are...Wanna go outside and play...or are you to busy being in a bad mood to play?" As Emerald smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:32 am
~~~~~past present~~~~~
"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea,"Beastboy said as he followed Raven.
~~~~~future present~~~~
Beastboy laughed briefly and then as he pulled Raven close said,"Yeah, and your not so bad yourself."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:06 pm
~~~Past Present~~~

Blackfire walked into Cyborgs room next. She didnt understand the tech so she used a fire ball and destroyed the room.
"hm next is robin." She walked into his room and all she found was a bed and a closet and work desk. "Wow he must have stayed up awhile." She
looked at the table and there was a list of all they faught with. "Hey look I made the top ten." As she held it in her hand while destoying the room. "I will keep this handy."

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:58 pm
((Um, Sweeba Blackfire s in the water.
Oh, Iwon't be here on satuday, I'll be gone all day so if you need my characters go ahead.))

~~Future Present~~

Starfire giggled and said, "Um, Robin dear your face is red."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:09 pm
((No I thought I just pushed you out the window with a fireball. Am I really in the water?))  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:34 pm
((Yes, you are and if you don't know than read the other parts. Oh, and I won't be on on saturday. So I'm leaving dragonelf213 on charge while I'm gon for the whole day. And if you need to use my charachetrs than go ahead.))

Nightfire and Nightstar laughed at their parents and Nightstar walked over to the couch with Scourch.

"Oh, I remember when dad still called you his little Nightyboo," said Nightfire as he teased a little.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:27 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven walked over to where Cyborg lay. She nudged him with a hand. "Cyborg... Wake up." Her gaze drifted to Beast Boy. "Any better ideas?"

~~Future Present~~

"You've always been the type for flattering." Raven said as she closed her eyes in content.

Azar shrugged. "Sure. Maybe playing around would cool me off. Want to go get the other kids too?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:56 pm
((ok...sorry))

~~~Past Present~~~
Blackfire slowly drgged herself onto the island. She saw Raven and BB across on the other side of the beach she laid low and watched there moves.

~~~Future Present~~~

Emerald shook her head."sure!"as she flew and went towards the other kids. "Hey you guys want to go outside on this beautifull day!!!"  

ElectricCandii

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:23 am
Future present
Vince interupted in a rare feeling of confidence. 'Well I rember when you used to wear a diaper on your head and call yourself poo poo' girl he teased.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:10 am
~~~~~past present~~~~~
Beastboy thought for a few minutes and then said,"Eh, I got nothin."
~~~~~future present~~~~
Scourch smiled and said,"Sure, I could use some fresh air."

Beastboy looked at Raven and asked,"Hey, do you want to watch a movie."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:45 am
thes270
~~~~~past present~~~~~
Beastboy thought for a few minutes and then said,"Eh, I got nothin."
~~~~~future present~~~~
Vince smiled and said,"Sure, I could use some fresh air."

Beastboy looked at Raven and asked,"Hey, do you want to watch a movie."

(Thes why are you playing my charcter Vince ?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:57 pm
~~~Past Present~~~
Blackfire silently made a firball and hit it towards BB's head. She nelt lower so they wouldnt spot her. "Rats it only got his hair."
~~~Future Present~~~
Emerald inturupted Vince's teasing and asked "Do you guys want to play outside or just tease each other." She wispered to herself "Youu guys need fresh air before you guys get into a real action argument."  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:23 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven smelled smoke and raised her head to look at Beast Boy. "Beast Boy..." She hit him over the head with a hand full of magic to stifle the fire. Her eyes looked over the area behind Beast Boy and herself for any sign of a villian who could've fired the fire.

~~Future Present~~

Azar watched his sister talk. It was best to forget for now the revenge that Vince had taken upon Azar though he promised himself to do something about it.

"A movie sounds good. What do you think?" Raven asked the other Titans.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:55 pm
(Sorry dude I meant to put Scourch instead of Vince my bad)
~~~~~past present~~~~~
Beastboy turned around and said,"what was that."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:39 am
(It's cool we all make mistakes)
Past present.
Robin charged at Blakcfire kicking her in the face.

Future present.
'Sounds good' Robin replied. 'Yeah why don't you go out outside and play with Emerald I mean she hardly has anyone to play with as it is' Robin was detrimined the kids would have constant exercies and besides they tended to leave Emerald out.

'Ok' Vince sighed. He intened to do something else but he might as well. Besides he needed some exerice.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games