Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
R+T. THE STORY OF A MASS MURDER. ((Not Open D:)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:13 am
Oiya was still grinning. "Okay everyone up here?" She asked when Ryuu and Rosalie had come up. THen she stepped up on the ledge and put her arms out. Her body fell forward as she free-fell off the roof.
Hmmm this is quite fun... She thought as she was nearing the bottom. Her feet hooked onto a window ledge on the first floor and she dove into a window, breaking the glass, and landing on the soft bed in her room.
Then she ran up the stairs and onto the roof, then tapped Ben on the shoulder. "Hiya There." She giggled.

Takeru, unimpressed, smirked, then chuckled at Oiya's acrobatic stunt.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:10 pm
Rosalie was staring at Oiya is amazement. "That was so cool!" She shrieked. Ryuu folded his arms, and grinned. Hmm... That was kinda cool.. not really..

Ben pulled Oiya against him, and tilted her chin upward. "That was amazing, love." Ben said. He leaned his head forward and lighty kissed her. Ben released his hold, and took her hand.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:57 pm
Oiya blushed and smiled. "Okay lets go you guys." Takeru said, sounding bored.
Oiya ran down the stairs, grabbing Ben's hand. She sat on a chair, Takeru right next to her.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:11 pm
Rosalie sat down on Takeru's left, Ryuu on Rosalie's left.

Ryuu was stuggling to stay here. He was getting hungry. But he didn't want to leave, so he just sat.

Ben looked at Oiya, "Your turn, dearest." ben said to her.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:23 pm
Oiya smiled and looked at Ryuu. "Okay Ryuu...Truth or Dare?!" She challenged him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:34 pm
[[=.= Again you guys?]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:35 pm
[sisze=14][[LMAO rofl There isn't anything else to do...]]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:52 pm
Ryuu sighed. Well after every two dares, there's a truth.. right? Otherwise no one will pick the other. "Truth I guess." Ryuu said with a smile.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:10 am
Oiya smiled and looked frmo Ryuu to Rosalie.
She looked down then back up at Ryuu.
"How much exactly do you like Rosalie?" Oiya asked.

[[OIYA ISH MEANIE HEAD.. rofl ]]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:56 am
Ryuu's forehead creased in confusion. "Why would you care?" he asked. "Well.. I guess you could say I like her.. like a crush.. but I hardly even know her yet. I mean I met her yesterday?" Ryuu paused to think. "She's really beautiful, and I like her kind of person. Um.. on a scale of 1-10.. 10." Ryuu didn't even so much blush to anything he was saying. It didn't bother him to speak of his feelings.

Rosalie's face burned red. Damn it Oiya.... why'd you have to ask that? Rosalie burried her face in her hands. Ben pulled her against him. "It's fine..." He whispered in Rosalie's ear.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:30 pm
Takeru and Oiya laughed in unison.
"Okay Ryuu, your turn." Oiya said.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:39 pm
" Alright.. Takeru. Truth or dare?" Ryuu asked. He was annoyed with how they laughed. I don't see what's so funny. Whatever..  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:59 pm
"Dare." Takeru said.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:26 pm
[That is by far the crappiest post I have ever seen in my ENTIRE life. LMAO rofl ]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:21 pm
Lyke LAWL
"Dare." Takeru said.
[[UBAH LAWLz.]]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games