Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
The day they left orbit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:52 pm
"Rai, I need you to cut yourself on your forearm.I need at least three drops of blood. You also need to say"Rea, You are my part" three times while you cut yourself." Isura said with no emotion on her face
((srry! RE and ABC book!))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:42 am
((I don't think I have a place at the moment...))

((I changed my character's appearance because my picture was really bad. I didn't draw the one I have now,))  

bessio
Vice Captain

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:37 am
Kaski then goes inside to find Rai. He thinks to go to where Rai usually is and there he was in the infermary. " Um, Rai I accidently used my powers but on the upside I finished the wings."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:33 am
Rai, not looking at Kaski, spoke to him with a slight smile on his face, "You finished the wings great, nice job! Everything is going well." Rai kept looking at his wrist and then looked at the clock to see the time that's left until...he picked up a knife and slowly started to cut his wrist at the same time he chanted, "Rea, you are my part. Rea, you are my part. Rea, you are my part."  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:38 am
" Um, Rai what the hell are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:54 pm
" he's helping savr Rea. Now get the hell out you fuzbag!!" Isura said with great anger."Only 2 other people can be in here in order to save her!!!So if you want to save her i suggest you leave now!!"Isura was very angry.  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:10 pm
((lol...fuzbag))Rea's body started to shiver uncontrolably...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:33 pm
"WTF!!!! WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?!?!?!GET OUT!!!! GO WORK ON THE SHIP OR SOMETHING!!!!! LEAVE!!!!" Isura said walking towards kaski fast looking very angry.  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:02 pm
"Kaski you need to leave, please." Rai said moving his hand closer to Rea's hand. He then held her hand tight with both hands as she shook.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:13 pm
"RAI!" Rea screamed...she was in horrific pain. She squeezed Rai's hand hard. This was the most scary instance in her life so far.((AWWWWWW))  

gaaras and milk
Crew

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:14 pm
"Rai, I know this may seem weird but i need a peice of her hair my hair and your hair. don't ask me but that is what the book says. So if you want to save her you will do what you say." Isura said, once again with little emotion.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:21 pm
"Okay." Rai said to Isura. For a quick second he released Rea's hand to grab some scissors to cut a small lock of his hair. "Here you go. Now do what you've got to do." Rai says while handing over the lock of his hair. He then goes back to Rea's side and holds her hand close to his heart.  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:11 pm
"Okay, first I need three test tubes. I need to take out the DNA so I can find the true parents of all of us. I need to do that because I need to say our Parents names in the chant so we can do this right." Isura said this with a little more emotion.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:24 pm
Rai had though hard remembering the faces of his parents. Since he could remember he had always spent time with his mother and his father would never be home and for that he despised his father. Even if he wanted to remember his father there were barely any memories to remember him by. The only father he had ever known was the scientist who helped Rai control his abilities. The only things that Rai was wishing for right now was for Rea to get better and that the scientist had really been his blood father.  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:32 pm
Isura had learned to seperate DNA from all the time she had spent with her aunt. Her aunt was a scientist and she would always take Isura to work with her and teach her all these things dealing with forensic science. She seperated the DNA. As soon as she had seperated the DNA she found something out. As soon as she found this bit of info out, she fainted.  
2) Role Playing section!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games