Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil, "Did You Know" 's? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:16 pm
Acrella
(Did you know) I have seen fully replicated stars outfits on ebay before, they looked awesome, what's $600 right? sweatdrop
Well, since we've never actually talked before, there's really no way I (or anyone else who's never spoken to you) could've known that you've seen something like that, is there? lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:08 pm
That's the tricky part. 3nodding  

Acrella

The Chosen One of Death

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:08 am
did you noes that in re2 every time you defeated mr.x one of his buttons would disappear? Yeah i noticed.im that good. biggrin also

did you noes that the smurias edge has been changed in every single game. and

my final badass observatory skills, BEHOLD, in the beginning of re4 leon shows a pic of ashely, but the background is actually a copy of one of the first paintings you see upon entering the sheriff's station in re2.

yeah im out of ideas bite me  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:37 am
To all three of these: eek

Wow, how the hell do you notice his missing buttons? Unless it's on an emulator or something. That's awesome. xd

I think I actually knew the Samurai Edge changed...

And wow, the proof of Capcom's laziness. They can't even make a ******** photo original anymore. rolleyes  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:55 am
The Chosen One of Death
did you noes that in re2 every time you defeated mr.x one of his buttons would disappear? Yeah i noticed.im that good.
Before Canas creams his pants in excitement, I'm gonna have to call bullshit on that one.
Mr. X only has one button to begin with, and he retains it throughout the whole game.

And umm... What do you mean the samurai edge has changed? Obviously with every game, they redid the 3D models, and revised the sound effects. So obviously it changed. But I'm pretty sure that as far as the storyline is concerned, it's the same. Even though the Samuai Edge only appears in the non-canon portion of RE2 (Ex Battle).  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:00 pm
Did you know that Paul Mercier, voice of Leon from RE4 onwards, also did the voice for the Merchant?

I must say... great voice actor with lots of talent, bad choice of roles.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:06 pm
Yeah, well, Capcom probably reeled him in with a big fat paycheck in Onimusha 3. Then after that, he gets a call from Capcom and says, "You had me at Hello."
I'm not gonna lie, I'm a bit of a whore. For a good amount of money, I'd do voice overs for the next RE game.

Although Onimusha 3, Paul Mercier was jaded from the start. Why the hell would they hire him!? What is the matter with those idiots at Capcom!? They get Jean Reno to lend his likeness to a video game character.... Get him to do his voice overs in French (which was like, one scene)... And then... They get Paul Mercier to do the voice overs in English! WTF! If you have Jean Reno on the project, USE HIM! I don't give a s**t that he has a french accent. Jean Reno with French Accent > Paul Mercier any day!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:14 pm
Ooh, forgot about this one until just now. I was reminded about it by the Biohazard commercial I just posted on the quotes thread...

Did you know that George A. Romero directed the original RE2 commercial?
See it here!  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:20 pm
Oh wow, I did not know that. Although when you think about it... Resident Evil brought back the zombie culture, but only after RE3. Before that, in the 90's, the entertainment industry was on a major zombie hiatus, and I imagine Romero would get his hands on anything to do with zombies, even a commercial.

Funny thing is. Around the time Remake came out, my friend first saw that commercial. So when I told him about how awesome and how realistic Remake was gonna be, he said, "Screw GameCube! I saw this trailer! They're remaking RE2 for PlayStation 2. (because the commercial has the PS logo) The graphics look REAL!" xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:37 pm
I'm quite shocked you didn't know that. eek  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:43 pm
Well, I can't know EVERYTHING, can I? crying  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:46 pm
But... I knew that, and I don't know s**t. surprised  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:49 pm
Okay, everyone... talk2hand Shut up!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:54 pm
You didn't even know there were windows on the first floor of the Spencer mansion, as I believe Canas can recall as well... ^^  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:55 pm
Hey, that wasn't lack of knowledge, that was lack of attention.
And, again. Shut up, everyone! >.<  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces