Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:44 pm
Arctic smirked, choosing to ignore the banter, considering that was all it was to her- banter. "Well, Shanks was pretty... weird. He had this other side that came out a lot when he was around me..." she rolled her eyes, then patted Tarou on the head, smiling. She had grown really close to the boy since meeting him and really did consider him a little brother. Looking back at the Erasers, she continued, "He hated me for no apparent reason, beside the fact that I kept beating him. That and I was supposed to be raised as a pretty strong Eraser..." cutting off, she tugged at a bit of chain around her neck. It was the thing they had used to hold her when she was fighting. She'd broken it, and kept it as a lucky charm.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:47 pm
"alright." ducks out from under his arm and stands up straight, "Alright. hideings out of the question but he'll catch us by the time we hit the base of the hill." constaintly looks from the forest behind the house to Artic then reached into her pocket and felt cold metal brush her finger tips.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:48 pm
"so he has this burning hatred for you, yet he takes it out on US?" dane questions. shade was wonderin the exact same thing. how is that even possible? unless something happened between those two..... "you ok, buddy?" claire asks shade softly. "yeah, i'm alright. wait.......your gonna be in big trouble. you're helping us out........" shade trails off, remembering that claire IS a sceintist. he totally forgot she was in the gravest of danger, because he knew what would happen if they found her with them..........  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:54 pm
Arctic shrugged. "Yup, that's pretty much how everything went." Pausing, she added, almost to herself, "Nothing stupid went on between us, anyway..." She shook her head. She had better taste than that, at the very least. Looking at Claire, she tilted her head. "Are you sure you should even be here? I think it would actually be better for you if you went back and threw them off our trail... then you can blame our brilliance if they find out." She grinned weakly, trying to make it sound a little joking, but knowing it was probably safer for her... a long with the fact that she was still thinking on what Shanks would do if he found them.  

Bachiatariko

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:02 pm
hears a rustling from farther back. looks back in the corner of her eye but all she sees is a rabbit but is more alert being at the back of the group and watches the surroundings carefully.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:25 am
claire shakes her head slowly "no, i dont even think they'd fall for that. but no, i dont think i belong with you guys, seeing that i AM the only scientist here....." shade just looks at the dirt, and dane turns away. she continues "i dont even think that i'd be able to throw shanks off, even if i tried."
shade doesnt see the need to argue, but what else can he do? how bout you tell her it's for her own good? no, i couldnt do that. i'd be putting her in danger.... so? your ALL in danger, Mr. Smart-a**. shut up. fine, have it your way...... but dont say i didn't warn ya! go away, you moron.....
dane wants to shout at claire to leave, but doing that will cause a fight, which will sap away any time they have to get shanks off their tail. dane sniffs at the air, and his eyes bulge, and he sinks to the ground. shade sees him doin this, and he catches him "DANE!! WHAT HAPPENED?!?!" "he's.......coming....... closer than...... before........ i can literally...... feel him nearby..." "crap..... guys! we gotta get going!" sees the rabbit run by alex. " CRAP!!! ALEX, KILL THE RABBIT!!! THATS THE REASON WHY HE'S BEEN SO NEARBY!!!! ITS BECAUSE OF THAT THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:56 pm
"thought so." with no other opptions she pulls out gun from pocket. cocks it and shoots the bunny in the head. realising she KILLED something she trembles a little and places the gun back in her pocket stareing blindly at the dead rabbit. then shakes head clearing it know it was for our own protection.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:17 pm
Pretty much mad at everyone now, Tarou rushed over to the rabbit, carefully picked up, and ran off, "You guys keep going! I'll be fine on my own!" He didn't care. He didn't care about the poor rabbit's blood getting on his shirt. He didn't care about the danger he was putting himself in. He didn't care about the others, especially now with what happened --he wasn't mad at Arctic, or Shanks for the matter. His main concern was the rabbit.

Once he felt he was far away enough, Tarou slowly stopped running. Panting, he carefully laid the rabbit down on the ground, and kneeled next to it. His sepia eyes just stared at it before he hesitantly ran his fingers near the bullet hole. He cringed, and looked away sadly. Shanks... isn't good... but he wouldn't do this, Tarou thought, recalling Shanks' personality. Killing an innocent rabbit in a such a manner. How could anybody... even if killing it was necessary, there are less painful, less gruesome ways... Not this... not this.. He'd at least have a reason for doing so. Sure, they said they had a reason. But in Tarou's mind it was a lie. Shanks wouldn't follow a rabbit. C'mon. He knew three of them, why wouldn't he recall their scent and use that?

Sighing, he looked to the side of the rabbit, and he began to dig a make-shift grave for the rabbit, while Matthew began to talk again. Of course, Tarou was fuming, so he wasn't paying much attention.
"You know, Marcus was always great with them. Animals in general. But he only started to care once he went to the hospital."  

_sa_fille_

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:36 pm
Arctic ran a hand through her hair and stopped walking. "Tarou's the youngest..." she murmured. Looking at the rest of the people, she thought she should probably say something before following Tarou. "I'm gonna go make sure that he doesn't get hurt." Running in the general direction Tarou had taken. Stopping once she realized that Tarou had taken any random direction, she sniffed the air. It had been awhile since she'd done anything like this, but she'd been around Tarou enough to know his scent. Picking it out, she followed it, remembering marks to keep on the trail. "Tarou?" She asked quietly, finally seeing him. "Un... Tarou... I know that..." She sighed and kneeled next to him, giving him a slightly awkward one-armed hug. "It's a good thing that you chose to bury rabbit." She didn't know much else to say, so she just decided to help him dig.

- - -

Shanks, in his wolf form, smiled, his teeth razor sharp, his grin horrible. Changing back, bones snapping into place, he pulled out his pocket cell phone and growled orders, giving his location, about a mile behind the bird kids, to his soldiers. "Shanks," a scientist interrupted. Shanks cursed mentally, but said, albeit angrily, "Yes?" "Shanks, be sure to keep good distance. Make sure that you know where they are at all time. Do not attack until you are sure that you are within proper range." Shanks growled agreement, about to snap the thing closed, when he heard two more voices, both sounding a bit frantic, "Shanks, whatever you do, remember that they are to be brought back alive. Do you understand that? All of them- including Arctic. Bring them all alive." Shanks growled once again and, when they were in mid-sentence, snapped it shut, moving on.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:04 pm
((... Ugh... this reminds me of the time I had my rabbit's blood on me... --and there wasn't enough to carry the least bit of a scent...))

"... Thanks," Tarou mumbled as he kept on digging, he wasn't quite sure to say either. "They killed it with no sound reasoning, so I figured me or you would have to bury it..." He knew rabbits were easy to startle, and even the most stubborn could be picked up to, simply, be moved. Looking to his sleeve and area of his shirt that the rabbit's head had been laying against, he just sighed. There was blood, just enough to make it stick to his body, and he noticed a faint scent coming off of it.

Realizing what that meant, he sighed once again. "I wonder... would they have left it there..." he trailed off, seriously thinking about it. Of course, he came to the conclusion, they would have. It may have seen a bit childish, but for a 12 year old, Tarou was being pretty observant. He had gone over all the details and even realized that shooting the rabbit was probably the worst thing possible. Not only did if end a life, but the blood... If he could pick up the scent, what else could? Anything with a sharp sense of smell. Erasers --which Shanks was-- was at the top of list.

"... I don't want them to come over here... They've done more than enough..."  

_sa_fille_

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:13 pm
feeling awfly bad Alex glared at shade but then looked away. i've always had this obediant sorta thing going on with me. when told do do something i do it most of the time withought question. it was like a programed quirk. maybe the white coats made it so or maybe its just the way i am. lord just let Tarou forgive me. i was so stupid! picking up a gun. but still it may come in handy.... she just felt like crying her eyes out but had to keep composer. maybe tonight i'll mourn the life i've stollen.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:01 am
Arctic nodded, hair falling into her eyes. "Okay, Tarou..." She picked up a few rocks and laid them by the grave, knowing that you weren't supposed to just leave it like that. Dogs could pick up the scent and eat the body, and nothing deserved that. Dogs... Arctic almost groaned, but out of respect, held back. She looked at Tarou and realized that he had probably come to the same conclusion.

Dogs could pick up smell. Wolves were dog ancestors. Erasers had wolf blood in them.

Twitching slightly, she realized, with a sick feeling in her gut, that she could smell the animals blood, clearly coming off the body. Twitching slightly, she knew that she had two different types of predator blood. Tugging nervously at the chain around her neck, she stopped abruptly, putting down her hand. She had been fighting Shanks when that collar broke, and she didn't exactly want to remember that.

- - -

Shanks sniffed the air once again and howled instinctively, a predatory sound to chill. Snapping back into wolf form, he howled again, back prickling. He could smell those bird kids... and he could smell blood.

Charging now, he was eager, his instincts taking over, to get to that source, get to what he was smelling.

Bachiatariko

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:12 am
((... I dun want the grave takin' forever... though Usa-usa-kun deserves a good one... so I'm just gonna say they're almost done / done.))

Almost done with the grave, Tarou took a small break from digging to remove his shirt, to make sure he wouldn't forget to ditch it later. He knew the blood wouldn't come out with just water --was there even a stream or lake in the area?-- and he'd rather not take more chances. Though he already believed Shanks knew exactly where they were. The equation of there doom was big enough with the single factor of blood, triple factor of familiarity, and the double factor of a gun being shot.

With feeling of the magatama raising up, tangled within the shirt, just to gently bump against his chest brought Tarou back to reality. Not full reality though. He normally really hated taking off his shirt and remaining that way, with or with others there, but there was too much going on to remember that part of him. Tossing it in a pile to his left, he kneeled back down, looking to Arctic as his hand wandered to the rabbit, as he was going to ask her if it was deep enough. Was. But he couldn't help noticing that the body of the rabbit, where there was no blood... was really soft. Maybe it was big on grooming it's coat...

"What's wrong... Arcy...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:49 am
Actic blinked and looked up. "Un...? Oh... Tarou... the grave looks good..." she smiled, though a little dazedly. "Tarou..." she was about to tell him that he should probably remove anything with blood on it, but realized that he already had. Smiling in relief, she pulled off her hoodie and handed it to him. "Here... you'll get sick if you stay without a shirt." Arctic then added a few more rocks, and, for extra measure, or possibly just to calm her own nerves, Arctic looked around until she found some mint leaves, and lined the grave with that as well. Kneeling next to Tarou, she nudged him gently and said, "I think we should get going, Tarou... Shanks..." she trailed off, standing and waiting for Tarou.  

Bachiatariko

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:59 am
((sorry that i've been gone))

Lance hid in the forest as soon as he found a clearing,he flew up into the sky.

'Thats good Lance,you have a job to do...they will just get in the way'

"they were my friends" Lance responded."And whats this job, you want me to do?"

' You will learn in due time...'

Lance flew on to the north.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games