Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silver Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:39 am
Gyou turned swiftly to the devil "you shall die, for worshipping those evil bastards in hell." he said as he drew his katana made by the water goddess, and the senbon made by the fire.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:48 am
"I would not do that." the lighting Devil said. "Even enough you have to weapons. They can not hurt me. The water will help me send a shook of lighting into you body. The Fire I'll stop and removed it from you." He said getting ready.  

Death_God_Sakura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:51 am
"your wrong, the katana will never be touched by your attacks, and my senbon, will burn through your mortal bodies." he said as he stood ready "i can not be hurt by your evil."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:55 am
the Lighting Devil opened Four of the Life gates. "Please you'll never hit me." He said as he disappeared and reappear infront of Gyou ready to throw a punch.  

Death_God_Sakura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:57 am
Fire began to inflame in Gyou's left hand, it did not burn him, as the devil threw the punch Gyou grabbed the fist and gripped it tight, the devil would be burnt in a matter of seconds.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:07 am
The lighting Devil didn't stop the attack and send bones in Gyou hand. They were going to fry his hand from the inside use lighting. "Hand for a hand." he said.  

Death_God_Sakura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:10 am
Gyou smiled as the fire began to burn the devil's hand severely, as the bone stabed into gyou's hand he sent fire raging around the bone. that wasn't all the fire began to trace up into the devil's body "you are foolish."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:16 am
"Really?" He said as the bones began to wrap around Gyou's bone trapping him. Spiked bone can out in fron of him. "I would think the same for you." A Bone hand form as he made a jutsu. "Katon: Go" A fire grow in his bone hand.  

Death_God_Sakura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:20 am
(the devil's are not allowed to use any element other then their own.)

Gyou smiled "good bye, bone." he said as he send a wave of wind strong enough to break the bone if it did not let go. "oh, and your insides are still on fire." Gyou was right th fire inside of the devil was burning from the inside out Gyou could start to see burn makes appearing "you should leave, before you die."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:25 am
(No, the Devil can control their elements. They can use jutsus from other elements.)

"I don't think so." The lighting Devil's skin shattered and Bone was only there. the bones inside Gyou contined to go up his arm geting closer it his heart. "Game over" He shot bones out of his body at Gyou.  

Death_God_Sakura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:30 am
(you just forgot, that the wave ofwind was strong enough to break the bone)
Gyou laughed as the bone fell limp, he took it out of his hand "you truly are a weakling." he said as he summoned The Flame Wolf "Good boy." Gyou said as the wolf began to snarl and growl at the devil
The wolf jumped towards the devil his fangs agape and his fur was a majestic flame that seemed to destroy everything it touched. he swung his clams they sent waves of flame flying towards the devil.
Gyou slipped on his earth katar glove on his right hand,he waited for the devil's attack.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:35 am
(the hand you grabbed is just now bone. You destoyed another bone hand I made, so you still connect to me and what happened to the bones I just shot at you?)  

Death_God_Sakura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:36 am
(the wave of wind was directed at the bone, in general, seeing how you stayed conected the bone was cut in half, read carefully next time)  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:40 am
The lighting Devil put his hand on the ground and Summon the a large rat. He grabbed its tail and it dug underground.

(then you still have my bone inside of you. It was wraped around you arm bone.)  

Death_God_Sakura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:45 am
(also, uh i found that no you can't use any other element only lightning
"Thusly these worshippers can only use that element" -Raijin on the arc page)

the wolf rushed like a firestorm into the hole and sent a jet of fire from its mouth into the hole, the rat and the devil had little time.
"good boy." Gyou said grinning as he waited for the devil to make another move. he rushed fire through his arm and disintegrated the bone that was wrapped around it "what a waste of someone's body."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games