Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
role play story (clean) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slayer898

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:51 pm

d'kor runs and takes a swing at the kings legs d'kar goes for the head but is stopped by nasha the creed master nasha?! hello d'kar long time no see all gown up i see tell me are the scars gone yet?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:07 pm

king: hahaha!!!

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:17 pm

no they havent you b*****d!. his slash hit the kings side and goes deep in him. now d'kar shall we end what you startd you know the punishment for leaving runs at d'kar with his two swords he blocks it and morthoseth speaks the boy shall not be harmed while im inside him what is that another shadow trick no trick you wolf b*****d stabing him in the b elly you know it will take more than that to kill me he disappers from the room hahahaha you will meet me again my little fox then you will die get stronger then we fight for real
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:25 pm

*the kign grasps his side in pain and falls to the ground*
king: well...finish me off...i wont live in fear of you...

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:36 pm

takes his blade and thrusting it into his head he falls runs to moon oh s**t moon! he begins to heal hear the only way is to give her some energy do it brother she needs to live with a burst of shadow she rises up full of life you no have some shadow power but in time the energy will become full
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:59 pm

*shivers cold* i...its cold...

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:25 pm

dont worry petting her fur its just the shadow healing you it will pass d'kar where is aaron
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:43 pm

*closes eyes a little* wheres every

MoonSilver777

Blade_of_Soul-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:13 pm

The avengers had walked in, Aaron cradled in his arms.
"Hes dead..." seth sobbed.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:14 pm

we have to get out of here okay kareshana and they are warped back to there den i wonder if mom is still here lights a candle okay she will wake up soon did you leave the stone yeah aaron will find us lays moon on d'kors bed now we cant move her from this den for two days well we had better get some sleep tomarow im gonna get us a weapon from the future but brother that didnt work last time anybody did it well i feel lucky now

slayer898

Blade_of_Soul-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:23 pm

"Warpcrystal." xavior said and they warped back to Nicks den.
"He Dead!" Seth howled that all of the kingdom could hear it.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:32 pm

*curls up in teh bed shivering*

MoonSilver777

Blade_of_Soul-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:39 pm

Their auora was behind them as they dashed out wepons drawn twards the castles to kill the remaining, the dashed at blinding speeds waving a colourful cloack for the land. the hit the castle head on breaking the stone and ransacking all they could find.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:47 pm

d'kor starts to put dark stones on moon hands feet and head this will help the shadow evenly spread staring at her face d'kor you know you cant not untill the shadow is full i know but i love her i cant ask untill she is full shadow

slayer898

Blade_of_Soul-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:54 pm

The soul of Aaron stood over Moonsilver, he put a crystal in her.
"Take my soul, i vowed it to you." he said before vanishing. the crystal healed her.

(((only Moonsilver can see Aaron)))
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games