Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Archives (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:56 am
(Read the first post. You guys can't get in here because you don't know the combination to the lock to get in the room.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:05 am
Tony Angelo
^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
The Trickster

User Image

Tony knew that if he was going to learn anything about swordsmanship he could learn it here.

"Damn the door is locked!" he shouted as he banged on the door. He remembered the code partially and started to try and open but he kept making a mistake.

Angrily he swung his giant sword at it and it actually caused the correct input and opened the door. "Well whaddya know?" he said as he opened the door and started to read about the great sword style of cloud.

((you said I can learn on my own smile ))  

Oldibon

Oldibon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:14 am
Tony Angelo
^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
The Trickster

User Image

Tony tony started to read up on the weapon style and read the fact about weights. "Now where can I get those?" he said to himself as he borrowed the scroll and left the place.

He cracked his neck feeling his heavy sword. "Nice going dad giving me the heavy one." he said into the air as he left.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:21 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir put in the combination and entered the archives, shutting the large metal door behind him. Then he went to any of the old profiles they had on members of Zeramaru's crew and studied them. At the same time, he also found a new style the village had created concerning magnetism. Intrigued, Fenrir took a scroll of the magnetic style for himself. After he had learned all he wanted, Fenrir left the archives.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:41 pm

Yajuu input the combination and opened the door to the archives for Aki. "The scrolls you're looking for should be in here. If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to let me know."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:09 pm
User Image

"I would rather be daydreaming...."

Aki bowed again to Yajuu and entered the archives looking through the jutsu. He found the scrolls he desired fairly quickly and copied them down onto a scroll while also memorizing them. If they were stolen or this clone was destroyed the information would still reach the original Aki one way or the other. After copying them down he nodded to Yajuu "Thank you very much." He turned and walked out of the archives and towards the gate. He would only stop to buy a snack from a local street vendor before exiting towards the gates.

User Image
"But I guess I can entertain you for a while...."
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:45 pm
User Image
Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

User Image

A blur could be seen blazing through the near streets, heading in the direction of the village archives, If you were not a native of cloud then you wouldn't be able to Identify blur as one of the villages fastest ninja, Ryugan Kaguya. Ryugan stopped dead in front of the entrance, a turquoise aura flaring wildly around him as he eyed the contraption that required him to put in a code that he knew all to well. "This gets annoying" He said as he bent his back lower, extending out his left hand before putting in the combination. The churning sound of metal could be heard before a loud clunk sound whirred, which was followed up with the opening of the door. Ryugan fixed his body back and sighed, peering down at the ground as he shook his head slowly. "Lets get to it" He said coldly as he walked into the library, taking his focus off the ground as he began to walk forward. Jinsoku Yaiba's effect was still activated, so Ryugan blazed through the library in the blink off an eye, copying down the scrolls for the universal, Raiton, Katon, and the cloud's jutsu before dashing out of the library. The door then slammed shut as he exited, so no one would enter without the code. Ryugan was heading back to his dojo to continue his training.

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:07 pm

Yajuu shook his head as he watched Ryugan flash by. "Always in such a hurry." he grumbled to himself. He then locked the archives back up and returned to Fenrir.
exit

User Image

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:05 pm
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxseexxyourxxface
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxhearxxyourxxvoice
ChuuninxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxx

xxŦɦɨʂ Ħell ȋʂ ɱʏ ʀeɑlɱxx

User Image

((He was at the gates, but I'll make him come here lol. By the way how did you make the word "Fenrir" so nice... *envy*
@Dizzle: Um, he just became Chuunin, but his fighting style is a liiiiittle too flashy to be Oinin. I think I love explosives too much XD))

It was so boring...there was nothing to do! Everyone in the village seemed busy for some reason. Young Quan wandered about aimlessly, looking for something "interesitng", until he came to the library. Thanks to his intricate "6th sense", Quan's deft little fingers flew across the combination lock, opening it easily even though there was no way he could have known the combination. Once inside, his blind eyes traveled around the archives until they came to rest on the shelf labeled "Fire". Perfect, he was good with weapons and mid range attacks, so why not learn some jutsu from that element? Quan strolled around and picked out a large scroll, a bit too big and heavy for him to carry--but Quan was a lot stronger than he looked. Half dragging and half carrying, Quan left the archives, locking the door behind him.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:58 pm
NUR
Nai appears at the Archives, bored of the normal wave of destruction, she uses a slightly different method. Forming the clay of hers into multiple tiny rats. hundreds of them. She scatters them all over the place they are so small they can barely be seen they are about the size of spiders really. The rats run into the archives and moments later Nai makes a handsign to both enlarge the rats thus enlarging their explosion range and to detonate the rats. They all explode sending the Archives and all in it, in rubble. The knowledge now lost and unuseable Nai can't help but smile, Such a cynical way of looking at life.  

Eris5

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:02 am
Magoi had skipped Nai's stop at the hot springs and arrived at the Archives at the moment Nai sent in the clay rats. "What a shame. All that knowledge." She shakes her head and prepares to follow Nai.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:04 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

An explosion of paper bursted out of the archives before all of the scrolls inside could be burned. This large tsunami of paper then rushed to engulf Nai.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:06 am
(( Fenrir you just totally skipped past the wall we'd made. You couldn't just simply rush past it blindly. Read the posts. ))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:07 am
((didn't know you were trying to stop me. just ignore my post here then.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:08 am
Nai turns around just in time. She back handsprings to gain range between her and the paper. This gives her just the right amount of time to make the handsigns for Suiton: Suise no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Torrent Technique) which rushes in front of Nai and sweeps the paper tsunami away The torrent of actual water will not only brush away all the papers but seek to drown out Yukio. Staying silent Nai keeps herself alert.

((nvm then))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces