Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:16 am
"hmm let's give it a try.." Ric says
*Hand sign'
Ric hit's his Hand on ground small pond of lava appears.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:40 am
"good but next time try to make it bigger"  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:09 am
Ric trys several times but best he could make was only 12x15 cm pond.
"Heh this is harder i thought" Ric says.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:25 pm
"you will need to master this techniqe. believe or not, this is the easiest of lava jutsu...other than swimming in it, of course.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:01 pm
susumu pants while oraomi reels her in with his water whip. she is exhausted the pills have defenitly worn off her strength is lessening now...
*my body feels like it has no chakra.* she thinks to herself.
susumu smiles at oraomi embarrased that she could not go any further. she catch's her breath  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:25 pm
"well, it was unfair to begin with seeing how i have mastered taijutsu and strength, along with a high speed." oroami smiled  

Havok-Trance

3Rton

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:15 am
Okay"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:51 am
(((I am just gonna train somewhere far from you guys, just practicing jutsu, dont mind me. Feel free to try to copy the jutsus.))
Angel knew the group of others was not too far away so he should try not to be too loud."Renkuudan" He threw a shuriken and it was enveloped in air and went very fast into a tree leaving a large gash. He followed it up with Chidori Sword. He pulled out his sword and it was covered in lightning immediately. Small tendrils shot out, it took the natural ability of chidori, being able to cut through almost anything. He ran at the tree he hit before. He sliced it in half and the lightning disappeared from the sword."I need to do better." He said in between panting breaths. "Reppushou - Gale Wind Palm" He swung his arm at another tree and the air current completely destroyed the tree and others surrounding.  

o Apollo i

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:35 am
"i dont blame you though. lava jutsu are hard. the require a great deal of chakra and chakra control."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:39 am
Angel did a few handsigns and started regaining chakra rapidly. He was nearly full on chakra and he did a few more handsigns."Kirin" He spat fireballs at a tree, threw a few senbon, then formed a chidori and rose his arm up to the heavens, it began to go into the sky then a quick nearly not dodgeable bolt of lighhtning hit the rock he was aiming at, and destroyed it in seconds. He caught one of the shards of rock, and found out it was diamond."Just what i was looking for." He said quietly, as he faded from consciousness and passed out on the ground.  

o Apollo i

Eris5 generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 2!

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:55 pm
"i wanna keep training oraomi, i must be stronger our village is lacking chuunin and could use the help." susumu smiles as several trees go crashing down near susumu and oraomi. her sharingan already activated, susumu gazes in angel's direction.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:02 pm
Angel ponders on a few thoughts, in his current state he cant do much.I wonder if that Oroami guy will take the chance of killing me while i am down, maybe not, i would think he is a true ninja who doesnt take advantage of a fallen opponent, but maybe not. I wonder if they are gonna come get me. I wonder when i am gonna wake up.  

o Apollo i

Eris5 generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 3!

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:46 pm
((i could roll random numbers all day for the amount of moves you did.))
susumu watch's more trees go busting away before angel passes out.
"hmm"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:04 pm
((Yeah i did alot of moves, but since i am not fighting anyone it is not godmodding, or would it be anyways. I was just testing out a few jutsu.))  

o Apollo i

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:56 am
oroami watched angel and susumu train as he thought of how he could just have a life in cloud.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games