Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:14 pm
"Damn it! Don't run away again!!!" But the mazoku was already gone. Alcina punched the ground with her fist. "Damn..." She didn't know what annoyed her more. The fact he nearly had her or that he ran away.

The princess pressed her to forefingers to her neck and withdrew them, seeing blood. With that and the cut in her sleeve, there was no way that she could get out of explaining this. At least she was wearing dark enough colours that the stain of the blood was melding into the rest of the drenched cloth, not making much change.

And she was soaked, now that she thought about it. Right after I took that nice bath too... Alcina sighed and set the staff on the ground next to her, pulling out a hair tie from her pocket. At least now it wouldn't be drenched and in her face...

After pulling her hair back and reclaiming her now shortened staff, she looked around for any indication of where the others might have gone. They can't leave without me... Alcina saw a beam of light in the distance and started making her way towards it. She figured that would probably be where her friends were headed as well...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:12 pm
Hayato frowned when the wind carried the scent of Alcina's blood, frowning even more when he smelled that it was fresh. He turned his head towards where he smelled it, and followed it after another glance at the others. He knew Lunis would protect them. For now, Alcina.

"Alcina?" He asked, as he saw a figure in the rain, walking towards them. His eyes widended at her cuts, and he felt himself boiling with anger as he approached her. "Who did this to you?!" he demanded, looking over her injuries. He brought his sleeves to his mouth, and tearing it, he made a bandage to at least stop the bleeding for now, and moved over to her to cover them. "Tell me." He said with more authority, angry.

He had let his guard down. And he got her hurt! And worst, he smelled Mazoku on her, it could have been his friend! That mazoku! And He wasn't there to protect her, after he promised he would. His eyes softened, to a sorrw one, carefully bandging her wounds.  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:57 pm
Alcina was taken aback by Hayato's anger. It was like he was taking the fact that she got wounded personally. She was rather speechless as his sudden concern. All this was making her feel rather guilty about going off on her own like that...

"Um... I fought that Mazoku guy that killed Kisa and Kisuna's mom. I figured beating him up a little after what he did wouldn't change history all that much. But the bloody b*****d ran away..." She balled her fist in remembrance, conveniently forgetting the mazoku had her at a disadvantage at the time.

She was still getting a distinct feeling of guilt from Hayato. "Er, sorry for going off on my own like that. Probably wasn't the smartest thing for me to do..." Alcina finished uncomfortably.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:45 pm
Hayato finished bandaging, and he hit her on her forhead lightly. "That was very stupid of you." He said, now glaring at her. "Don't do that ever again." He paused. "But I'm glad you are not killed. Mazoku can be very dangerous, that particular one you fought wasn't very skilled, or they were in a hurry. You could have been dead, Alcina!" He almost yelled, but he kept his cool.

Akanishi Hayato never looses control. But what about these feelings? Why did he feel so relieved to see her safe, and so angry to see her wounded? He shook them off. He does NOT have any feelings, towards anyone. Not now, and not ever.

"Don't do that again," He repeated. "Or at least, tell me before you do something so I can back you up, all right?" He hit her forhead again, lightly. "Let's go find the others, when we get back into the real time, you can get that healed."  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:22 pm
Alcina bit back her arguments that she could fight. The princess doubted that Hayato would believe her anyway. All the easier to kick his butt if they ever spared later. Besides, she did probably deserve some of his reprimands...

The feeling of awkwardness persisted, however, as she followed him back to the rest of the group. She was more than glad to see everyone else. "Yo!" she greeted them all, grinning. Alcina let the testiness from the fight's end ease out of her. No point in brooding over it. "What's up with that light, anyway?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:18 pm
((Where are you~ Leri~ xd ))  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:02 pm
((She's mysteriously disappeared off the face of the planet, eaten by the void that eats socks. crying Or maybe I'm just over dramatizing...))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:19 pm
( *comes back from the void* I LIIIIVVVEEE~ )

Kisa found herself getting pulled to the light. She instinctively covered her eyes. It's too bright... she thought to herself. What she didn't know was that her feet were lifting off from the ground. When she felt the air under her feet, she looked down and gasped. Kisa then found herself standing right in front of the shiny 'star' in the sky. She walked towards it, amazed by the experience of it all, and took it in her hands. She felt a powerful burst of energy push her back and she fell from the sky with the object in her hands. When she fell to the sand, her eyes were closing until she couldn't see anything but darkness.

Two mazoku henchmen of Hyoukyo's came and surrounded her. One with wild red spiky hair grinned enthusiasticly and kneeled before the girl, "Look, she's knocked out. This girl made it pretty easy for us, didn't she?" The silver-eyed one (the second mazoku) chuckled evilly and kneeled down as well, "Come on, let's get that damn stone and get it over with."

Like a flash of lightning, Kisuna appeared before his sister and leered intensely at the two mazoku, "You're not getting the thunder stone. It doesn't belong to you!"

They laughed, they felt the need to. The red haired one rolled his eyes at Kisuna, "You know, we just had that same ol' 'this doesn't belong to you' crap just a couple of minutes ago. Move over shorty, this ain't any of your business." They soon walked over and was about to punch Kisuna right on the face when a beam of light shot at the mazoku, making him fly in the sky and fall to the sand upon impact. Instinctively, Kisa's hands opened and revealed a floating dark, sharp stone. It soared to Kisuna, who took it in his hands. In that minute, the stone glowed brightly and had reacted to Kisuna's courage and heart.  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:43 pm
((For the sake of making this quick, I'll take Staffy this time...))

Alcina still wasn't quite sure what all was going on, but she followed the twins only to see two of the other mazoku standing there. But before she could say anything, a stone started to glow. It reminded her of the time stone...

The Thunder Stone is reacting... That boy is the Thunder Stranger! She heard the words in her mind as the staff of Chronos spoke to her. You have to awaken the stone! Repeat after me...

The princess closed her eyes and held the staff in front of her. "Raging heart that is the sword of thunder, gather these prayers and release this lighting... Answer my thoughts and howl! Awaken, Thunder Stranger Kisuna!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:08 pm
In a flash, the thunder stone transformed into a long black and gold majestic sword. Kisuna also 'transformed'. Instead of his clothes from before, he had worn a long robe-like-vest and cuffed baggy pants (like a genie's). Inside said vest was a black long-sleeved shirt.

The blade glimmered in the rain. Kisuna tugged the end of his glove and pointed the sword right up, "LIGHTNING WAVE!"

(excuse Leri for the corny attack name sweatdrop )

Suddenly, lightning from clouds began to erupt and made their way towards Kisuna's sword. They combined together at the tip and formed a glowing orb. At that moment, Kisuna swung his sword and the path made a gigantic wave which turn both Mazoku into stoned beings.

Kisuna panted and looked to see if Kisa was alright, "Kisa! Kisa!"

The girl blinked and whined, "What're you screaming for~? You're hurting my ears, Nii-chan!" She rubbed her eyes, "I'm awake--and I saw everything!" Right then, she immediately gave her brother a short hug and then turned to Alcina.

"Eh...? Alcina-nee-chan, what happened?" Kisa asked, looking at the princess' wounds.

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:29 pm
The princess laughed nervously. She would rather stay away from that subject... "I uh... Just got into a fight with a mazoku. Nothing to worry about though. I'm fine!"

Alcina searched for a way to change the subject. Then she remembered Kisuna's transformation. "Kisuna-san is the new Thunder Stranger! That's great! That means you're one of the ones who will help me defeat the mazoku! I'm sure your mother would be proud of you."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:44 pm
Kisuna smiled proudly when his transformation had disappeared and he was back to wearing his normal clothes. He turned to Kisa who looked a bit saddened.

Kisa felt a stare and looked towards its direction to find her brother looking at her with a concerned face, "Eh... I'm just a little upset. You'll be leaving and I'll be in the castle every day..." She giggled, "I'm going to end up ruling the people while you're gone... waaaa.. such a big responsibility..." She lied down on the sand and pouted, knowing that she had to keep the order of the people in the Hebizoku clan. Oh well... she thought to herself and smiled, at least brother'll have an adventure to where he can find how he can grow up...

Kane raced to them--his short legs didn't pack much power in running and when he finally got to the group, he collapsed on the sandy floor, "Can we go home noowwww~?"  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:52 pm
Hayato had watched, and he was amazed. The little short twerp (In Hayato's People Dictionary) was one of the Strangers Alcina had been looking for? His eyebrows twitched, but he couldn't stop himself from grinning. He was truly proud of the little kid.

"Twerp! Haha, nice attack." He placed his hand on his head, and ruffling it, he patted it to finish off messing with his hair. "Couldn't have done it better. You are a good fighter, your mother, like she said would be very proud of you."

Kane raced to them--his short legs didn't pack much power in running and when he finally got to the group, he collapsed on the sandy floor, "Can we go home noowwww~?"

"Ya know, I have to agree with that kid." He said, turning back to the Princess. "Yo Princess, let's get going. We need to find that other leader, right? Sui or whatever his name was." He had again went back to calling her 'Princess' rather than her name. Why did he call her 'Alcina' last time anyway? He never called someone by thier name unless he truly trusted him. The last person he called by their name was him.

((If I had Hayato call anyone by their names, ignore it please. sweatdrop i just thought of this idea right now. lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:27 pm
((lol. I think that fits Hayato perfectly.))

Alcina made sure everyone had caught up to the group before starting her chant. She once again held the staff out in front of her, feeling the power behind her words. "Chronos, God of Time, hear my voice and grant my heart. Open the doors of time! I am Time Stranger Alcina!" Alcina brought the staff down in front of her and it gave off a soft light that soon engulfed everyone. Back to the present time...

The princess noticed that she had, once again, dropped Hayato first. Definitely not purposefully this time. Why is that... At least then he could catch everyone. The hallway's floor's would be a lot harder than sand...

A young man rode up to the Hebizoku clan's castle on horseback. He showed the guards the king's seal and they let him in. They also confirmed the appearance of the balloon ship just before night fell. The occupants still resided with in.

He would find Alcina and take her back. If anyone got in his way, it would be to their misfortune.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:38 pm
Hayato again mumbled words as he found himself falling first. "Great..." But soon as he landed gracefully, he found that everyone was going to land on the hard, marble floor. He sighed. Why did he have to care?

He stood there, and sighed again before he felt everyone landing on him. He winced as he felt the last person land, groaning. "Will you guys get off..." He growled. He was going to push everyone else off, but he suddenly stopped, sniffing the air still underneath everone.

He narrowed his eyes as he smelled the familiar scent from the Castle. He sighed. Well, best not to alarm everyone now, he would just have to play dumb again and keep Alcina away from the newcomer as much as possible.

"Get..off..." He muttered again, but this time, he jumped up, letting eveyone collide onto the ground, but this was much better than landing into the marble from that height. They should be greatful.

"Anything to say to me, Princess?" He asked, looming over her now, looking at her with his joking evil face once again.  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games