Da chat stop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:20 pm
Okay, if you say so...I won't worry. Getting stuff done is always a plus, especially when it prevents thinking! You're welcome. *hug* The wisdom is derived from being somewhat insane myself, is that a problem? I'm going to pay my grandfather to go buy me a pair, maybe I should just double it and have him buy two pairs, then I could give you one and it wouldn't be an issue for you. If you say so....I try, you're welcome. *hug*

eek @ the other two posters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:34 am
-nods- I agree. That seems to be my motive on it anymore. -hug- Of course that's not a problem. No. No way am I going to accept that. If you do it, you'll have two pairs. -shakes head- You can't make me take it. -stubborn- I found a pair of boots that are close enough, anyway. They're jump boot, but close-ish. lol. I do say so. -hug-  

Fallen Poetry Angel

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:36 am
daisuke-kenji
Oh Hi everybody sorry if I am interupting things here 6^^

Yhola. Naw, you're not interupting. It's a place for everyone. Sorry for late reply. I'm having issues being able to get on at times. What's up?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:37 am
XO_Sheena_XO
Randomly runs in

-hug- SHEENA!!!! ....... ninja -hides in the shadows- I'm... not here.... -smile- -glomp- Anything new with you?  

Fallen Poetry Angel

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:51 pm
*shrug* Well, whatever aids you in getting stuff done is always a plus. *hug* That's good, I'd be pretty worried if that were to be a problem for you after everything we've been through.....Having two pairs would just be unacceptable, I would have to do something with the other pair........Technically my boots are jump boots, I've figured out that most people don't really know the difference between jump boots and jungle boots and desert boots, as long as you don't go telling that to everyone I don't think they'll know. Yes, ma'am. *hug*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:38 pm
Fallen Poetry Angel
XO_Sheena_XO
Randomly runs in

-hug- SHEENA!!!! ....... ninja -hides in the shadows- I'm... not here.... -smile- -glomp- Anything new with you?

~Hugs back~ Fallen!! ~glomp~ ~runs into the shadows and hides behind you~ I see you ~runs off laughing~  

XO_Sheena_XO

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:07 am
-shrug- Guess so. -hug- lol, I'd agree with you there. lol, true, I guess. It depends. Mine are jump boots as well. I thought they were emo combat boots ish things before, but my mom's friend had to be all smartical and know whaat they were. Gr.... lol. True that. -hug  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:09 am
XO_Sheena_XO
Fallen Poetry Angel
XO_Sheena_XO
Randomly runs in

~Hugs back~ Fallen!! ~glomp~ ~runs into the shadows and hides behind you~ I see you ~runs off laughing~

Ah!!!!1... -jumps and chases after- That's not nice... I's in hiding.....  

Fallen Poetry Angel

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:41 am
Fallen Poetry Angel
XO_Sheena_XO
Fallen Poetry Angel
XO_Sheena_XO
Randomly runs in

~laughs~ ~runs faster~ ~looks back at Felix~ I know, but it was funny as hell!! ~runs laughing~ ~mumbles~ It was worth it!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:01 pm
Yeah, having an illusion like that shattered would definitely not be fun. How dare people know things and ruin the most fun part of a situation! Either way, people that can tell the difference aside mine are so dilapidated as to be indistinguishable anyway.  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:27 pm
XO_Sheena_XO
Fallen Poetry Angel
XO_Sheena_XO
Fallen Poetry Angel
XO_Sheena_XO
Randomly runs in

~laughs~ ~runs faster~ ~looks back at Felix~ I know, but it was funny as hell!! ~runs laughing~ ~mumbles~ It was worth it!

-smiles- -speeds up as well- -frown/smiles- -nods- Indeed... but you ruined everything.... -smile-  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:29 pm
Shuppard
Yeah, having an illusion like that shattered would definitely not be fun. How dare people know things and ruin the most fun part of a situation! Either way, people that can tell the difference aside mine are so dilapidated as to be indistinguishable anyway.

I know. I's looking for boots like Khrystalle had taken from Tara.. but yeah. I like 'em. -hugs boots- I know! And he's gonna be my step dad. -frown- It'll be different, to say the least. That's cool,. I can deal with that, lol.  

Fallen Poetry Angel

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:08 pm
-runs in random circles-  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:50 pm
Fallen Poetry Angel
XO_Sheena_XO
Fallen Poetry Angel
XO_Sheena_XO
Fallen Poetry Angel
XO_Sheena_XO
Randomly runs in

-smiles- -speeds up as well- -frown/smiles- -nods- Indeed... but you ruined everything.... -smile-

~smiles~ ~runs faster even though legs are hurting~ ~smile~ But... but I didn't mean to... and it was funny.... and I love you like a sis! ~smiles~  

XO_Sheena_XO

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:36 pm
XO_Sheena_XO
Fallen Poetry Angel
XO_Sheena_XO
Fallen Poetry Angel
XO_Sheena_XO

~smiles~ ~runs faster even though legs are hurting~ ~smile~ But... but I didn't mean to... and it was funny.... and I love you like a sis! ~smiles~

-laughs while chasing- -smiles- Otay. You are forgiven. I love you, too. -tries to hug- You're too far away.... -stops self from falling after failed hug-  
JUGGALO STYLE®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff