Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Free Bird Cafe (Feel free to post, menu needs help!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azazra

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:00 am
Kuro smiled back politely
"Good afternoon, could I have a house blend coffee and a choc chip muffin please?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:26 am
'Raito walks up to the bar says darky and asks for a choc chip muffin please.'  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:23 pm
"Coming right up!" Hikari said, running into the kitchen. Her timing was impeccable. Just as she entered, the oven timer went off, telling her to take the mixed batch of cookies, muffins, and cupcakes out of the oven. She put two chocolate chip muffins on two seperate plates, then put the coffee on.

She handed Raito his muffin first, as the bar looked into the kitchen, then took Kuro's muffin to him.

"Your coffee will be ready in just a minute. Thank you for being patient," she said kindly, then went back to the kitchen to wait, leaning against the bar counter.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:10 pm
"Ah, Sempai, you're back." Tori glanced at her. "Anything you want me to do at the moment? And by the way, what happened to the kid?"  

Torokukat

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:39 pm
"He's staying with Amaya-sama at the moment," Hikari replied. "Until his mother gets better. His father, Kimimaro-san, is dead, though."  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:55 pm
"Kimimaro?" Tori blinked. "Wasn't he a hokage or something?"  

Torokukat

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:06 pm
"I think so," Hikari said sadly. "I dont know the details, but one of the enemy ninja managed to kill him with his own sword. Shin-kun's mother is in critical condition from smoke inhalation. Apparently, it's still touch-and-go. I just wish I could do something..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:56 am
"You can. Stop doing things." Tori flicked Hikari in the forehead. "You went to that burnt down village and then spent nearly a week in the safe house and hospital making sure everything was alright, then went straight back to work. If they need anything else sometime, you're not gonna be much good to them if you're all worn out."  

Torokukat

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:22 pm
Hikari flinched when she was flicked, but grudgingly saw the wisdom in Tori's words.

"I know... But even despite that, I don't think I helped anyone at all. I became a ninja so I could help people... and I just don't think I'm doing a good job of it, that's all. But I'm not tired yet," Hikari lied, bouncing on her heels like she always did when she lied, "I got a few hours of sleep at the hospital."  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:41 pm
Tori's eyebrow twitched. "Do you want me to knock you out?" She paused a for a few seconds and then burst out laughing.

"Ya know, you're a lot like me, sempai..." She grinned.  

Torokukat

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:45 pm
Hikari cocked her head, much like a cute animal. "Really?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:49 pm
"Yup. Obstinately stubborn, inferiority complex, and idiotic." Tori smirked. "You still have to go get some rest, though."  

Torokukat

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:58 pm
"Actually, I've been informed that stubborness runs in my family..." Hikari said, scratching the back of her neck. "Yeah, I'll go upstairs to bed as soon as my shift's over, okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:01 pm
Tori folded her arms. "I honestly think that I can handle both our shifts at the moment. Unless a giant asteroid suddenly came crashing through the ceiling....." She paused and knocked on a nearby table.  

Torokukat

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games