Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:44 pm
"I'm not done yet,suiton daibakufu no justu(tidal wave no justu),rahenno sends a giant wave to cancel out the lava wave.  
ken-faita generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 4!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:55 pm
the two collided as Asaba watched the attempting to copy it with his sharingan, he looked as the boy had cancelled his attack out, but his chakra was low the real reason he was hear would soon reveal itself, the clone smiled as he waited for the boy to attack, he assumed a stance and began to charge his chakra as he was preparing for his final attack  

ken-faita

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:39 pm
*talking to angel* "well i would have thoght it would already be over,i mean Rahenno is only a genin"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:57 pm
rahenno falls into a different postion"time i'd show your true speed"rahenno dash out of sight and quickly fromed handsign"clone justu" three clones appear, the rahennos froms a circle around Asaba,he forms handsigns once again"hijustu sensatsu suishou(secret jutsu thousand flying water needles)." the three clones and the real rahenno from 4000 needles, the needles close in fast on Asaba.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

ken-faita

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:01 pm
he disappeared and reappeared behind each clone, whacking them in the back of the neck destroying them... he appeared instantly behind the real Rahenno.... it would appear that he had not touched two of the clones, he spoke " real speed is something you have no knowledge of" he said as he turned a little, he had his hand on his hat obviously showing he is much stronger than just normal rahenno  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:21 pm
"i guess i need to take it to the next level"rahenno puts his hands together "come on, i need more power " rahenno closes his eyes, he reopens them and there blazing red"come get me now,HHHUUURRRAAAGGGHH." rahenno is now in kyuubi, but not as out of control as last time, he sit there waiting to see what Abasa would do next.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:42 pm
*talking to asaba* "asaba why are you fighting him,and its obvious its going to far"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:47 pm
susumu kiss's oroami as she wakes up. "dammit asaba couldn't you put a sound barrier seal on the door as well, i can't hardley sleep with all that fightning going on." susumu gets up makes some tea and lays back down next to oroami.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:54 pm
Oroami laid and smiled "ah, so tiring."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:56 pm
"i know i cant believe there has been so much fights lately in the dorms" susumu takes a sip of her tea. then kiss's oroami's forehead. "want some tea?"  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:02 pm
"ahh sure," he said as he continued to lay. (i gtg Test tomorrow)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:11 pm
susumu hands him her tea then goes to pour herself another. she lays down once again next to oroami with a big smile on her face.
(ahhh i will talk to you tomorrow hopefully))  

Eris5

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:03 pm
"Aw man...guys I JUST fixed up the support beams and most of the building from the damage Rahenno made when he was losing control of the kyuubi, and less than 2 minutes later you guys come and wreck it again? Dammit, the whole Cloud Village is going to be destroyed at this rate..." Kouga said, all the time fixing his eyes on the fight.

(By the way Rahenno, I thought you were a genin--why are you able to fight on equal footing with an akatsuki leader?!)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:33 pm
Hagane Kouga
"Hey Korn, I think we'd better get out of here...according to him, he's going to fight with a demon host, so things aren't going to become too pretty around here..." Kouga said to Korn in alarm.

(woah lot happened so quick!)

"I with ya brother. I may like to run from a fight but demon host vs. high ranking Akatsuki is a bit big for me. Exit stage left!" *I quickly make my way to the back entrance and I'm gone for now.*  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:56 am
"Yeah, meet you in Oak's Alley...I'm not staying around here, in case the whole building really collapses this time--and I'M NOT FIXING IT AGAIN!!" Kouga said to Korn's retreating back.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games