Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:49 am
Arachnid blasted Kidflash out of the ice. 'You Ok man ?' he asked a little confused and shocked. Nimbus couldn't be back not after what happened..

Robin entered the medical room stunned. 'No it can't be...' he muttured quitely. He looked up 'Gemini move away from him this and leave the room now !' he barked. Nobody knew what he would do after what happned.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:42 am
"Yeah dude I'm fine,"Kidflash said as he shivered.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:40 am
'We need to got you heated up. Hotspot come on down we need your help' Arachnid joked. Though he still had some worry niggling at the back of his head.

Nimbus's dreams became erratic and strange they were quick flashes of chilling images a neddle men in e.v suits and strange mechnanical voices. His opened quickly he looked around. Trapped well not for long. He summoned a whisp of cloud tripping the little girl up and sending another to trip of Robin. He took this chance to blast a hole in the wall fly through scotering left blasting another hole through the wall speeding away from the tower. He landed down by the docks and smiled. He produced Posion fangs communicator. He may not be able to fool her but Brother blood on the other hand...

He activated his machine this time only changining his voice to sound like Posion fang. 'Master it's Poison fang I'm sorry I've failed Nimbus is dead Oracle and Iceshard killed delibartely I warn you they plan to kill you next I must hurry they may now I'm on too them...' he cut the transmission smiling evily. He activated another transmission this time as Brother blood sending a transmission to Iceshard.

'Iceshard this is Brother blood I'm warning you that Posion fang and Oracle intend to kill me and you and the rest of the academy you must stop them I'm on my way' he cut the transmission grinning.He may not be a great fighter though he deffinately a good tactian and nerd.

Robin got back up quickly helping Gemini up. 'Gemini are you Ok ?' he lifted her up putting her on the bed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:18 pm
"Hmm, Iceshard call Brother Blood and tell him sorry we failed the mission on getting Nimbus but don't worry we will get him. Oh, and he seems to be taking forms of many people so tell him to watch out on who he talks to cause Nimbus i trying to steel our forms," explained Piosen Fang.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Starfire flys straight in the medic room and see's Gemini and Robin. "Robin, Gemini, what's going on? Gemini are you alright?" asked Starfire who looked all confuse at what's happening.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:28 pm
"Yes mam," iceshard said as he pulled out his comunicator and said into it,'um brotherblood we failed our mission."

"What, put piosen fang on,"Brotherblood said.

"Yes sir,"Iceshard said. He then handed the comunicator to poisen fang and said,"he wants to talk to you mam."  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:09 pm
"Yes, I'm fine and I have no idea what's going on. but maybe you two do," said Gemini as she looked at Starfire(mother) and Robin(father). "Whose Nimbus, some Titan you put in jail and ho come I don't know a thing about him," she asid angry. She than jumped off the bed and said, "Nevermind." She thn ran out of the room and and went outside on the roof top of the tower. She than turned into a wolf and than howled, "Hooowwwwllll!!!!"  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:02 pm
Raven glanced at Starfire and Robin. "You guys might want to go after your daughter."

Shade listened quietly to the communication between Brother Blood and Iceshard. He was awaiting any orders from Brother Blood as well as waiting to hear what had happened at Titan's Tower.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:13 pm
Then Piosen Fang grabbed the comunicator and spoke into it, "Yes sir what is it?"

~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, dear and I will," said Starfire as she flew out of the room and heard Gemini's howl on the roof. So she headed to the roof of the tower and saw Gemini as a wolf howling. She walked up to Gemini slowly and calm.She placed her hand on Gemini's wolf shoulder and said, "Gemini."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:46 pm
Brotherblood spoke into the comunicator and said,"Gather your team and report back to the school."  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:48 pm
"Yes, sir," said Piosen Fang. She than told her team, "Come guys lets head backto the school." She than started to walk away.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:53 pm
"Yes mam,"Iceshard said as he followed her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:17 pm
"K," said Oracle as she followed Iceshard and Piosen Fang.

~~~~~~~~

Gemini felt her mother Starfire's gentle hand on her wolf shoulder. She than stopped howling and asked, "What do you want?"  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:20 pm
Tetra slowly limped to the medic room and slept.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:41 am
Hotspot followed Tetra into the medic room and then after looking her silently before wispering,"Sleep well." He then silently closed the door.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:16 am
Robin went off the to the roof. 'Gemini it has nothing to do with you what happened with Nimbus and you have no right to have a go at us from keeping you safe ! also don't talk to your mother like that she was trying to hlp !' he replied angrily the memory of Nimbus still fresh in his mind.

Arachnnid went up to the roof. 'Hey Mom and Dad I'm back..ta da' he tired to change the subject was it was making everyone feel uncomofrtable.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games