Welcome to Gaia! ::

AkatsukiHQ - Home of the destined

Back to Guilds

Akatsuki Naruto 

Tags: Akatsuki, Naruto, Roleplay, Cosplay, Itachi 

Reply Naruto Rp's
Private Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:23 pm
Hinata looked at Jimi,"Well it was an easy mission, but then why were you so happy about it?"

Tenten watched Neji leave,"..." this was not like him, she sighed and remembered his brother. The irony, she smiled as she reachec into her fridge and took out a popsicle.

Temari smirked,"Your job is to act like you care, remember?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:24 pm
(Any other characters you would like me to make?)

"Why am I even here?"Shikamaru complained.

Jimi looked at Hinata."Well..she..we..kissed.."  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:27 pm
((SASUKE!! ^_^ ))

Temari looked at him,"You know what just leave!" Temari was looking forward to seeing him, and now she was disappointed, she walked away from him.

Hinata gasped,"You kissed! OMG!! How? Who initiated it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:28 pm
(All righty then)

Jimi sighed."Well we started with a little teasing and..I initiated it."

Shikamaru rolled his eyes and put his hand on her shoulder."Stop complaining, you're even more troublesome when you do that"  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:32 pm
Hinata smiled at him,"I'm happy for you Jimi-kun, Tenten is a great person." She smiled at him,"So what happens now between you two?"

Temari looked at him,"Being troublesome is nothing compared to being a jerk, just leave me alone." She moved his hand and walked away.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:34 pm
( User Image )

SHikamaru sighed and grabbed her shoulder again."Quit walking away from me"

Jimi looked to Hinata and nodded."SHe is.."He said.  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:36 pm
((^_^))

Hinata smiled at him,"So are you guys a couple now?"

Temari looked at him,"Why do you care?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:38 pm
Shikamaru blinked in shock and sighed."Why were you looking forward to seeing me?"

Jimi looked to her."I hope so.."  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:42 pm
Temari looked at him,"What?"

Hinata smiled,"She seemed to like you, heck she liked Neji for years and she never kissed him," she immediately placed her hand over hr mouth,she did not mean to say that to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:44 pm
"It's obvious you wanted to see me again by the way you approached me."

Jimi blinked and looked down, that got him, he went into his room and slid the door shut.  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:48 pm
Temari stopped and looked at him,"...," she did not know what to say,"Are you going to help me find a place to stay or not?"

Hinata felt bad, she did not mean to say that to him. She got up and walked to his door,"Nee-san, please talk to me."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:49 pm
"I..I need some sleep..nee-chan"Jimi said and laid on his bed, closing his eyes tightly.  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:52 pm
Temari stopped and looked at him,"...," she did not know what to say,"Are you going to help me find a place to stay or not?"

Hinata felt bad,"Rest well Nee-san,...." she sighed and walked away."Why did I mention Neji-kun,.." she said as she walked around the Hyuga mansion  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:53 pm
"Fine with me."Shikamaru said and walked beside her.

Jimi held his arms around himself and closed his eyes tightly."I knew it.."  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:55 pm
Tenten sighed, she coul not get Jimi out of her mind. She lay back on her bed and ate her popsicle.

Hinata looked around the Hyuuga mansion, she knew that this would cause friction between the brothers.

Temari looked at him,"Where can I go?" she looked around Konoha, not really familiar with it yet.  
Naruto Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games