Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grace from God

Blessed Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:27 am
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
My name is Lain, I'm 22( gonk ) and I'm living in the Washington DC area. :]
I've actually only been a follower of Christ for about a year in a half (I was born into a catholic family but they lived like atheists..) so I'm pretty young in the faith. Nice to meet you all! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:18 pm
My name is Meredith, and I am 13. I live in the second-largest state known as Texas.
I was baptized as a christian about two months after my birth, so I have kinda been a Christian for a long time. Well, I don't really know what else I should warn you about other than I am completely random at times (deeming me "weird") so I guess I'll end this intro thingy with a God Bless All Of You People.

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:16 am

Sorry the late welcome! Glad to have you. heart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:56 pm
Aha! Here's the welcome thread.

My name is Fefnir. I was raised as a non-denominational Christian, then later as a Catholic. I am a card carrying LaVeyan Satanist, but please please PLEASE don't assume I worship the devil.  

Fighting Fefnir

Perfect Winner

Lucky-Emi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:17 pm
Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies
My name is Meredith, and I am 13. I live in the second-largest state known as Texas.
I was baptized as a christian about two months after my birth, so I have kinda been a Christian for a long time. Well, I don't really know what else I should warn you about other than I am completely random at times (deeming me "weird") so I guess I'll end this intro thingy with a God Bless All Of You People.

Well howdy, ya'll!
And ya can't git mad at me fer doin this her cuz I'm from Texas too!
Haha don't ask. Glad I'm not the only one.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:54 pm
My name is Kimmy, and I'm a 17 year old freshman in college. I live in Michigan, and I was born and raised "Catholic." I didn't understand God at all. I became Christian because of my best friend Sarah about a year and a half ago, give or take a month.  

xXRunAwayXx

Nyssa Traken

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:08 pm
Howdy Ya'll. I'm Jessie. I'm 28 and am thankful to be here in the guild and just to live. I wasn't suppose to service past the age of 5 mons.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:09 pm
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩
Welcome, welcome!
oow i wonder where is everyone from! (:  

Lusitana

Invisible Shapeshifter

Gyakufunsha Palazzo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:02 am
Fighting Fefnir
Aha! Here's the welcome thread.

My name is Fefnir. I was raised as a non-denominational Christian, then later as a Catholic. I am a card carrying LaVeyan Satanist, but please please PLEASE don't assume I worship the devil.

Hey Fef, what's up? :p Hope you aren't scaring the Christians...again.... neutral

Anyways, my name is Chris. I'm a Jesus lovin man who enjoys debating and thinking about what is written in the bible. I believe that the Bible is completely true. That is what I base my faith on.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:59 pm
Hi! My name is Emily I'm eleven years old and live in Florida. I'm very happy I joined this guild. It really set me back on the right track.  

II-Lymiex-II

xxsoullessANGELUSxx

Dapper Explorer

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:24 pm
Hello everyone. :3 My name is Jackie, and I'm 17 turning 18 on December 11th. This started out as my 'cosplay' avatar, that's why it's a guy (and I'm a girl) but now most of my friends are with this account, so... anyway! I love the Lord, and believe Jesus died for our sins and to save us all. I'm a new college student, a freshman at an art college. I miss my church ( Immanuel Christian Reformed Church ) back at home, a smaller church with two pastors ( John and Zac ) a small church choir my sis and I sing in and Dad directs, a great youth group and amazing community. It's so different, moving to the city for college, so I thought this would be a great guild to join. :3

See ya'll around. ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:47 pm
Hello!
My screen name is Emi but my real name is Ashley smile
I was born and raised right here in Kentucky, but I am NOT illiterate!

My life is not pretty to start out with. My mom passed away when I was eight, and left me and my twin brother in the capable custody of our older brother and his wife (since our father hated us). With our side of the family only wanting money from us, we leaned more on my sister-in-laws side of the family for support and love. This is how I began regular visits to church-how ever, this is not how I accepted Christ.

It was the summer before Freshman year when I visited a little church that changed my life. After that I was the one everybody could count on.

Recently I've had problems getting back to God. Going to church was still my routine, but I wanted more: a life working for God. And tonight I write this to you as a sister in God.

I have come to the conclusion that denominations are pointless. We are ALL children of God! WHY are we not working as one to draw souls to Jesus Christ? If people see a separated church, they will not want a part of it! Okay, to avoid taking up a whole page with my consistent ranting I will make a different post reguarding denominations... ignore me please.

NICE TO BE HERE biggrin

Emi Chinatsu

Dedicated Genius

6,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:59 pm

Welcome, everyone!

@ Emi

I also agree that denominations are pointless, and I rather despise them! I actually recently wrote a journal entry about denominations and the division in the Church! I have a feeling we're going to get along great. heart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:11 pm
I am Emily I'm twelve years old (shhh! ninja ) but that does not mean I am immature. I live up her in texus y'all XD maybe I am immature. But that does not mean I'm stupid. I'm about to take my SAT and I'm in seventh grade...

I will stop rambling now
Yeah I ramble a lot and half the stuff I say makes no sense and crap again with the rambling  

Lucky-Emi

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:12 pm

Welcome, Emi, though you've been here for a while.

Getting to know each other

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff