Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Harbor (entrance into snow country) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:39 pm
Ed woke up and said "That was a nice long nap, So what is next sensei?" and ed put his pills in his pocket.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:50 pm
The clone blinked and nodded. "Alright, I guess now is when you learn the water walking. Do as I do."
The clone walked slowly onto the water, letting its chakra become tinged with silver so Ed could see it.

(( 7 posts for this one, chuunin level.))
Suimen Hokou no Gyou (The Art of Water Walking)
Prerequisites: Kinobori no Jutsu
Description: A technique that enables the user to walk on the surface of water by concentrating chakra into the feet. It is also used for training; it allows an individual to learn how to control the release of chakra.
)) thte water, letting its chakra become visible.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:05 pm
Ed took his cloths of except for his underwear and weights "Hokou no Gyou" Ed said after having made a couple signs. Ed slowly put one foot in and immediatly sank. "AHH SO COLD!"

1/7

Ed got ready again this time he focused his chakra for when he walked up the cliff. "Hokou no Gyou" he said andtried once more but ended up getting soaked.

2/7

He practiced the hand signs again and the practiced fluctuting his chakra before he took another try.

3/7

Ed still practicing took three steps into the shalow water and made the hand signs again. He concentraded his chakra on his feet.

4/7

He started to rise a little bit so he put his foot on the surface and tried to take a step but still it did not work

5/7

He raised the amount of chakra again and he hovers a little closer to the surface and was having a little trouble balancing himself.

6/7

Ed once again raised his chakra and took one foot and put it on the surface. He took a step and brought up his other foot. Ed made a steady but fluxuating flow of chakra go to his feet and he regained his balance. "Wow this is so fun" and ed started to walk around slowly becasue he still had his 700lb legs to get used too.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:31 am
Blood arived in snow country, so he wore his cloak to atleast lessen the cold. He was with Ryo, they silently tread the lands into the village.  

Bloodfang23

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:19 am
Ronnel's clone clapped as it watched Edgar.
"Alright, now time for the technique that Boss thought would help you in combat. Tell me, have you been taught the Initial Release gate?"

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:47 am
Ed looked puzzled "No i dont think so."  

Metal_Edge91

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:46 am
The clone grinned.
"Alright, good. This will give you even more of a speed and damage boost. This technique releases the first inner gate, allowing you an increase in combat abilities. Watch."
"Kaimon:Kai!"
The clone's hair lifted up slowly, and its veins began to become visible. Its skin started turning a reddish tone.
"Stage one- Released."

((Initial Gate (Genin minimum)
Effect: 1/8 Speed and Taijutsu increase.
Description: Releases the brains limit on body muscles to achieve extra strength but does damage to tissue fibers. ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:49 am
(Five post right?) "Umm you look kinda scary, but in a way kinda cool" (Does lee and might guy turn red after like the first 3 gates open?) "Okay how do we do this do i think the gate open or what" Ed said puzzled yet again. Oh and ed started to put his clothes back on.  

Metal_Edge91

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:54 am
((Sorry, yeah 5 fosts, gennin rank. Yep. The Initial Gate starts the color change, but they get really red after gate 3.))
The clone grinned at him.
"You have to search within yourself to find the chakra gates. Then you must open the first gate. The rush of chakra will wake you up. There are different ways to do it. The Katsuro you know, Katsuro Kinjo, did it through sheer determination, and flooding his muscles with chakra until the gate broke. I meditated, and opened the gate within my mind. Take your pick."

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:06 pm
Ed sat down and started to meditate. He started to imagine his own chakra system and tried to imagine a gat that was closed in his head.

1/5

Ed still meditating he made all of his chakra rush to his head in order to at least lift the imaginary gate but it only gave ed a headach.

2/5

Ed continued to meditate for several hours trying to make the imginary gate seem real so he can actually feel it in his head trying to open.

3/5

After several hours yet again Ed rushed his chakra to his head and tried to lift the gate. He pushe and pushed the gate with his chakra but it wouldn't budge/

4/5

Ed stood up and crossed his hand in front of his face. He summoned up all his chakra so that it will be visible to the naked eye. Then he gathered it all and rushed it strait to the gate and made it flow continuously until the gate started to open. "ahhhhhhhh" HE screamed and made his chakra go faster "AHHHHHH!!!" the chakra started to flow throught the gate and Ed started to change color but not dramaticly "Eeeyahhhhh Kaimon:Kai Released!" and Ed vanished suddenly Ed splintered a tree. "THis power its so awsome" Ed powered down and stumbled onto a tree and said "Man that hurts after."  

Metal_Edge91

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:12 pm
Ronnel's clone nodded at the young man.
"Alright....now you need to go to your match. Here, take these as well."
The clone summoned some tools, and worked for a minute. When it finished, it stood up and tossed Ed several more pills.
"Here. The red ones are blood pills, for if you get hurt and start losing blood. You have three of those, so be careful. The green ones are soldier pills in case you start getting fatigued. You have 5 of those, more leeway. I also gave you two more chakra pills, the blue ones. Take the chakra pills about every few minutes (Every five posts) when you're on the water to keep you chakra levels up. If you use big jutsu, you'll have to take one sooner. (Within three posts if you use a gennin jutsu, 2 posts if you use the chuunin one.) Even if you don't take the pills consistently, your chakra levels should last for a while. Good luck kiddo, I'll be watching. Come on, it's time for your match.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:14 pm
"Thank you so much sensei, I am in debted to you. Maybe we should eat first my treat what do you say? Ed asked while putting all the pills away.  

Metal_Edge91

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:18 pm
The clone laughed.
"Sorry Ed, but I'm only a clone remember? Oh, forgot to tell you...boss man is trying to regain his position as a Suna shinobi."

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:19 pm
"Oh cool okay then well im going to eat first" and Ed and Ronnel left for the gates.  

Metal_Edge91

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:35 pm
Ali skirted down a snow and ice covered hill. Halfway down her feet lost traction sending her spiralin down the rest of the way, "Eeei!" She gave squeal and landed with a big ploof in a mound of soft powder snow. Groaning she laid there for a moment. After a while she stood up and dusted herself off. Embarassed Aki tried to escape before she was noticed and boarded the earliest boat to leave.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff