Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Gate (must pass the Harbor first) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:22 am
Suddenly, a dragon appeared and swiftly landed a few feet from Oroami and Alicia jumped off the dragon as the dragon exploded into a cloud of smoke. "Need some help Oroami?" Alicia smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:49 am
((do not kill the randomly appearing snake that will regurgitate ... well it aint random really i summoned the snake to unsummon it to appear in annother location...um you know what sasuke did to avoid deidara's suicidal explosion.))

In a gigantic puff of smoke a giant snake appeared. It started to regurgitate something well someone. Two people came out of it's mouth 1 was Zeramaru the other Zeramaru's old human puppet body.
"I hate my timing" zeramaru said with a raised eyebrow as he sat next to the gates and just collapsed he was awake but to lazy to move.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:08 am
The Sanbi nodded to Alicia, Oraomi genereated a massive amount of mist around him, the mist began to detect chakra, Oroami finding Neska, Leapt towards him ready to stike with his huge Sanbi claws.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:03 pm
Daisuke stood back watching the action and decided this wasn't his fight. If Oroami's demon saw Daisuke trying to interfer, Daisuke might lose his life.

So instead, he left back for Cloud.  

D a i j b

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:04 pm
Out of the blue Oroami's Double went into his Sanbi mode and jumped towards Alicia. His claws coming down towards her.

Akijin appeared in a tree just out of the reach of the mist. There were bone on the tree, which dug into it and down and acrossed the field. "You made me use him." he said using the summoning jutsu. A huge Rat appeared and crushed trees like they were twigs. The Rat King looked at the Sanbi Oroami. he the grabbed his knife swunging it towards Oroami. As it swung rats and poison was sent flying off the edge of the blade.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:47 pm
"Ewww....i hate the king rat." She shook her head. "This is the second time i get to fight it." She bit her finger and preformed some hand signs. "Summoning jutsu!" A cloud of smoke appeared around her as Mizu the water dragon came out.

"Its been a while from the last time you summoned me Alica....do i get to have fun?" Mizu said to Alicia.

"I guess....but there is water around us so...i guess you will have fun." Alicia shrugged.

"GREAT!!!" Mizu jumped into the water and waited for the right moment.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:41 pm
Zeramaru was a bit annoyied by the combat but did not bother to move anything but his hand Zeramaru summoned manda.

"you know i hate being summoned!" Manda sneered at Zeramaru.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP YOU IDIOT!" Zeramaru said quite angrily as he shot manda with his riboruba then stabbed him with a kunai.
"Now if you dont want me to blow yer eyes out i suggest you listen!"

"why you inso-" Manda suddenly stopped as Zeramaru aimed for his eye.
Manda became quiet and obeyed.
"oroami time for me to repay my debt..." Zeramaru said he ordered manda to burrow underground and headed somewhere .

((LOL I chose snake summons cause ill always argue with manda when i summon him))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:10 pm
Zeno appeared in a puff of smoke. "Yo, Lord Zeramaru." His curse mark bulged as he had a few scrolls drop out of his weapons pouch. Puppet scrolls. "I came to learn that jutsu...the Human Puppet or something?" He said fiddling with his hands.  

De-Vaughn07

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:25 pm
Jack walked towards Zeno and said "you just missed him he told me to teach you for him..." Jack pointed towards the village.
"lets do this with a more peaceful setting" jack said as he looked over at the chaos.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:35 pm
Zeno nodded as Jack appeared. "Just tell me where." He said and prepared to follow him.  

De-Vaughn07

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:51 pm
Oroami gritted his teeth, jumping infront of the other second Sanbi, using claws as a shield.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:43 pm
Ban began to run towards the gate and he saw his double appear, He was in no mood to fight the clone. He run pass it. It began to throw sand Kunais at it, but Ban just ingore the kunais as they hit his sand armor and fell to the ground. The Double then began to run after Ban, but was it began to run it was hit by Oroami's double's tail. It turn and got made at the Double, He then turned toward the Dorms and so did the rest of the doubles. They then began to run towards the gate and to the Dorms thou not pass the gate yet.(next post if not stopped they will make it pass the gate.)  

Death_God_Sakura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:52 am
THe Sanbi ripped out a large chunk of the earth under him, and threw it at the gates, crushing them and hopefully the doubles.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:29 pm
Ban's doube jumped back and grabbed Oroami's double with sand pulling him back way from the rock as all the other doubles were crushed.  

Death_God_Sakura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:17 pm
(lol MAGICARP)

The Sanbi leapt towards the two surviving doubles and grabbed hte earth around them quickly attempting to crush them.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games