Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:53 pm

*looks at teh apple some more and begans to take a bite but the teacher takes it and says*
teacher: no eating in artclass!!! *teh bell rings and i go to science meeting everyone in class*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:34 pm

Kyubi looked at the clock. "hm... almost time to go.. this is teh last class.. ._." He remembered teh cut he gave teh bulldog. He remembered the way he cut him, and if it wasnt' fixed soon, teh bulldog would die. He began sweating a bit, and bit his lip nervously. "Damn damn damn.. what have i done??"

XxKyubi_KunxX

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:22 pm

Noting Kyubi's sweating and guessing the reason, Gail hit the window and waved him over to the door. "Kyubi, the bulldog ran up to the nurses office after I hit him, so he'll be fine. besides, much as I hate the guys, they're skin is tough; you probably didn't hurt him nearly as bad as you think." he waved johanna over to join the group, grinning. "Now that your art teacher isn't watching over you, eat that apple quick. Let the teacher see it uneaten and he'll probably dunk it in liquid nitrogen or something like it."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:02 pm

*quickly eats most of the apple almost choking on it. as we finially get toe class all thats left of the apple is the core.* im done...

MoonSilver777

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:06 am

Waking up finally, he rubbed his eyes and stood up from his chair. He looked back at his drawing. ".... eh, fine I'll take it..."

Others started to come into the art room, and they looked at him because of his outlandish punk/rock look. Some of them smiled and said "Hello" to him, a couple girls eyeing him with a smirk, then licking a part of their muzzle. Zeldrick gave a smirk back, and flicked his tail towards them as he left the room.

"Alright, well... now it's just lower classman that have classes for the rest of the day... let's see if I can find Johanna."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:04 am

*the science teacher passed out some text books and some work books. i take them and take a seat close to my friends. looking at my apple core smiling* i wonder if he would use it...hey...wheres zeldrick?

MoonSilver777

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:51 am

"Phew.. i thought i was getting a second trip to the slammer.. u_u" He panted a little, and then hid his face. "I get worried about things like that too easily... ._. And it was a certain vein i cut that worried me... ever heard teh phrase 'Remember kids, its down the road, not across the street?' that is saying if you are going to get cut, only go up and down the arm, not side to side, cause there are alot of veins there, and cutting the whole row will kill you..."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:14 am

*looks over at kubi* yeah...i sorta herd about it...im not gona try it tho...

MoonSilver777

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:37 am

"It's not that I've done it, its that i cut him across.. if he doesn't get to the hospital soon, he may die.. u_u"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:11 am

well...im sure hes fine...please dont worry... crying

MoonSilver777

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:36 pm

Zeldrick looked down the hall, and walked into the science room, with Johanna. Holding the picture in his hand, he put it on her desk and sat directly behind her.

"Here, I drew this for you..."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:20 pm

Gail chuckled, leaning over to take a look at the drawing, then back up at Zeldrick. "Enjoy your nap, hmm?" he leaned back against his chair, smiling. "Again, don't worry about the bulldog. In case you didn't notice, the cut was on the top side of the wrist, away from the veins and arteries. The dog will be fine." he stretched and leaned over, scribbling his name into the science book. "And Zeldrick... if your smile is anything to go by, you saw Josie and Samantha. Don't get too excited, they won't go for anything. Despite their... acting... they're not attracted to guys."

Gail Akriest

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:31 pm

"...meh..." Kyubi finally shut up about the bulldogs, and sat back in a chair in the science room. "Man i has nothing to do at all after school... I get so bored I stayed IN school.. x.x"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:22 pm

*looks at the art and blushes hugging zeldrick* thanks for the pitcure...i love it...*smiles and puts it in my binder as a cover sheat. then begans to write down my name is the workbook as the science teacher uses my apple core as a science project for fun. i just laugh a little and look at the pitcure with a smile.*

MoonSilver777

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:24 pm

Gail fights down a twinge of jelousy, reminding himself that he's a teenager and it was his hormones kicking in when Johanna tucks the picture into her binder. He turns to face the front of the class, keeping his mind as far away as possible from her.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games