Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Demon house: tresspassing. ((OPEN!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PICK! PICK ONE I SAY!!!
  HUMAN!!!
  DEMON!!!
  HALF BREED!!!
View Results

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:23 pm
Haze walked down the stairs and when he reached the bottom he called," Mint, Mintttttt where are you come out Night hail wont hurt u i made him promise." He called again," Common Mint im sorry i turned into a vampire but i just dont like needles," he called again.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:25 pm
There was a purring sound behind him and something rubbed against his leg.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:54 pm
((okay im taking it thats a cat right))

Haze turned, startled, and then turned around only to see it was a cat. Haze smiled and picked up the cat and pet her. He continued to walk calling out Mints name, and sighed after a couple of minutes. "Mintttttt, please come out, Nighthail was just trying to protect me and he didnt mean to scare you so bad." He called again," Pleae." He said one more time before just coming to a stop and just sitting down scratching the cat.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:30 pm
It was Inu, ha was happy to find Haze and he seemed to love being petted. The place seemed mostly deserted.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:36 pm
He scratched the cat and asked," Haze you seen Mint Inu?" He said and laughed. He set her down and scratched her as she walked around him. He bit the tip of his finger and sucked on it . It tasted surprisingly good. He called out again"MINTTTTTTT," he yelled louder," Come hereeeeeeeee.......Please," he said loud. Then he looked at Inu," Um inu i think im lost." He said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:44 pm
Inu gave a light stretch and started to walk away, stopped, looked back and mewed, then kept walking.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:48 pm
Haze got up and followed it.

((lol sorri thats all i could put i dont know wherr ur going xD)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:55 pm
((I know, dont worry, theres more.)) twisted

Inu kept walking for some distance till he came to a doorway covered with cloth, he brushed past it and into a city, not a murky city like New york, but like a medieval crystal city, its building were huge and its streets were wide and paved with beautiful stones. There were dragons, demons, bats, birds, and even some witches walking the streets, but a building that stood out the most was a tall glass pyramid structure in the middle of the huge city, it seemed to glow and at the top was a figure that look very human, but it was to far away to see.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:28 pm
Haze gazed in amazment at the city. "What is this place called......," He said with his mouth hanging open," Is Mint here ." He asked and then felt a slight hunger pain. He clutched the side of his stomach to try and make it gor away. He looked at the cat and then said," Lead on."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:54 pm
"Haze?" Someone said from behind him, it was Kree. "What are you doing down here, I thought you were back up stairs. Are you lost?"  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:20 pm
Haze turned and looked at him. "O i was but then mint and i got into a fight and Matis protected me and scared the crap out of mint and i felt bad so i came down here to look for him," Haze explained," Plus i want to explore this place now that i wont get killed for going down here." He chuckled slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:37 pm
"Well that was quick, alright, is it alright if I come with you, I dont want you to get in trouble with the others." Kree said patting the cat on the head. "Hello Inu."  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:47 pm
"Yesh be my geust and lead the way, i dont think itd be fair if i put my trust in Inu," He said with a chuckle and bent down to pick up INu and scratched the back of her neck. "Do you have any idea where Mint is." He asked," Wait.....you dont think........that hes getting.....Lin, becuz of Matis." He said alittle shaken.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:03 pm
"I know where he is, and its not to get Lin, he ran to the library, its his haven and humans aren't allowed in without a permit." He started to head towards the city. "Well come on, we need to find him and make sure he hasn't reverted or something stupid like that."  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:27 pm
((I'm soo soo SOOOOO sorry I was gone for so long >.< school is a pain and it's keeping me super busy.))

After being transported to the home of, what appeared to be that of a young boys, Lizzy collapsed. She was not used to being transported. She sank into the darkness when Haze passed out and stayed there as everything happened so quickly. When they were gone, Lizzy dashed out of the building she had gotten in and ran around hoping she would reconize something or someone. Though, everytimes she saw someone, she hid behind something.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games