Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dark Awakening(now accepting profiles) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:14 pm
Bagera sit still impressed with thier seemingly growing power,it reminded her of training long ago with someone very special.She smiled slightly at the thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:13 pm
sand coffin! *black sand now covers you completly head and all making sure you cant moveas i walk up to you hold a sword made from my blood* i think i win my friend *i drop the sword to the grouond you still confind*  

slayer898

omega_fox

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:21 pm
"not yet my friend, a dragon's rage is one of the most feared things in the world, and when it is controled and regulated it's fury is a force to be reconed with" he smiled from the sand you could see it heating up the ground rumbling underneath him "i sudjest you step back....
Karyu-no-fungeki*!!!RRRRRAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" he burst from the sand letting oput and explosion of flame and power, thick with his aura as it burned brightly spreading out in waves arounf him in all diections, ad the flame spewed out in a sphere like motion it destroyen the ground beneath him ((heheh sorry for the major power move but that really is a dragpn slayer spell....to bad it takes alot of power))

*fire dragon's fury  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:16 am
*i stand there as the flames hit me as they turn black still burning as my body becomes engulfed in flames* black flame of the dark arts *as i said those words a dragon began to form from the flames on my left arm*black dragon of the dark abyss i comand thee the kill this fur *as i said that the drgon flew at zen at high speeds its mouth wide open so you could see its massive jaws* finally i can show my power close enough to full...  

slayer898

omega_fox

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:29 pm
"darn im too weak i can't dodge" he said knelt down as the black dragon came apon him he closed his eyes....but nothing happened to him... out of no where a a dragon flew in and blocked the attack blocked the attack, zen looked up at the massive creature "...bagera...he said then looked around bagera was still standing where she had been, she had not moved... he then looked at the new blue dragon befor him and noticed the male build

the dragon looked at jynx with his off color eyes one red the other green, his nostrils flareing letting out green flames as it breathed it's musculer body flexed all over showing it's shineing sapphire scales, his nails driped the blood of his last kill it snarled a jynx with a infureated look  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:34 am
Bagera jumped up in an instant,she had been too deeply focused on the match to notice the presence of the other dragon."Who are you?"she snarled,her cruel fangs showing and her eyes now glowing red.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

omega_fox

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:26 pm
the dragon looked at bagera for a moment but did not answer he shruged and ignored her turning his attention back to jynx

"you!!!!" zen recognized the dragon "your the one....you killed my famil;y...my friends...my people" he got to he feet "i'll sloughter you" zen said then stumbled

the dragon cought zen by the scruff so he wouldn't fall then set him off to the side out of the way, he then looked at jynx and charged at him flames spewing out the sides of his mouth as he roared  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:45 am
dark palm *i say almost faintly as my paw begins to cover itself in darkness as i put my paw forward in front of my face and catch the dragon stoping him in his place* now should i shatter your mind leavfing you a useless husk with no memories or shall i just kill you?  

slayer898

omega_fox

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:03 pm
he opened his mouth and sprayed his flames out onto jynx the posionous smoke and fire engulfing him and the area around them  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:06 pm
Her pride insulted from being set aside so easily Bagera's anger peaked.Her body became cloaked in a white fire,the souls of all she had slain.She would not stand for this dragon to exist,one that tarnished the name of all of her kind."You insolent fool!"she yelled unable to contain her rage,the white flames erupting around her body"You she feel the wrath of the bane of Junii"
She leaped at the dragon in a firey charge"Demon Blade Cyclone"she shouted,striking him as he was distracted by Jynx thus knocking him slightly off balance."Shall you ignore me now?That was only a taste of my power."she snarled.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

omega_fox

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:12 pm
he jumped away from her and jynx, he looked at her and motoned for her to move out of his way so he could fight jynx he let his flames flow out of his nostrils and form words "my fight is not with you just that small creature next to you, now move so i may finish my duty"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:33 am
im almost at perfect shadow just little longer and his a** is in the abyss **i mix the darkness with both my paws as i get a blank look in my eyes staring dead into the dragon* bring it on you overgrown iguana how dare you insult my mistress  

slayer898

omega_fox

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:57 pm
the dranon smiled as the toxic dark green smoke from his flame drifted towards the sky, suddenly his aura lashed out and scooped up the smoke makeing it sworle around him then it ingulfed his claws and dissipated leaveing his hands and wrists wraped in dark green bandeges, he had an evil grin as he stared back at jynx

zen looked at the dragon "...but how...." he then called out to jynx "get out of there"

the beast opened his mouth and spoke in a ghostly deep voice mixed with a childs voice echoing in it "slaughter them all....." the badages began to unwind....... ((cliff hanger))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:07 pm
Something didn't seem right to Bagera,she knew she must take action and so she lept at Jynx and grabbed the scruff of his neck with her mouth,leaping away before the bandages could strike him.She quickly placed him up on her back and tried to dodge the bandages to try and get to Zen.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

omega_fox

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:02 am
the bandages move ad formed a wall between zen and the others "stay away from him" said the dragon  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff