Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:07 pm
Musashi scratched his head,"...water?..." he said confused. Musashi yawned and started walking, with a bored expression.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:07 pm
Omega Awesome391
"I'll keep up my act then." he whispered. He went back to Karin. "So, you still cold?" he said softly, his body tensing up again.
Karin threw her arms around him, "no not really thanks." she held onto him the same as befor.  

Sindenky

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:08 pm
Exodus walked over by Rin and Musashi and turned around to face the group. He readjusted the strap on his bag to fit him comfortably, "And some medical supplies...you know, never can be too careful."  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:09 pm
Noah smiled at Karin. "Okay, so Musashi, where we headed off to?" he asked calmly.

(I'm headed off for the night. See you all tomorrow. Bye))  

Omega Awesome391

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:13 pm
((That reminds me, I won't be on tomorrow, Regionals in Track and I gotta be there...hopefully I can make Sectionals XD ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:15 pm
((lol i should be in bed but im not tiered, are you all passin out on me XD))  

Sindenky

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:23 pm
Musahsi opened one eye and looked at him,"how the heck should i know?..." Musashi yawned as he stretched his arms.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:24 pm
((I'm not going yet...I should soon though.)) Exodus stretched and yawned. He grabbed a meal from his bag and began eating it. 'Hm, not bad...' he said to himself as he munched on the food.  

Forsaken Exodus

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:28 pm
"so it is ok if i join you all right?" asked karin grabbing Noah's hand.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:29 pm
((Never mind I guess I am XP Well have my character just tag along be invisible I guess till Tuesday. And tell Victoria I shall be back on Tuesday whee ))  

Forsaken Exodus

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:27 pm
Musashi looked at Karin,"join us?...join us for what?..." Musashi said.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:58 am
Noah looked at Mushashi. "She says that she's looking for some people. I offered to tag along so we can help her." he said with his body still tensed. "Rin, do you know where we're going?" he asked softly.  

Omega Awesome391

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:16 am
"..We should keep moving, but it is pretty late..." Rin looked at the others and determined what they should probably do. Then again, it would be a wise idea to see what everyone wanted first and foremost. "Let's look for the others, just to make sure they're okay..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:48 am
Karin smiled, she liked how nice Noah was being, 'i hope im wrong.' she thought ans she held on closer to him, "if its to much trouble i can go, but if not ill help you in and way i can!." she said happily squeezing Noah a little wile saying that last part.  

Sindenky

Sunshine-Girl22

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:19 pm
((Sorry. I live on East coast, so 8 o'clock for west is 11 o'clock east. >.< XD
Good luck on track!!!))
Victoria swooped around the group as a night hawk. She noticed there was an extra girl. This girl was not to be trusted, another animal instinct that she has. She swooped down behind trees, and turned back to normal. She walked out towards the group.
"Hey guys. Sorry about that, I kinda dozed off..." she told them with a nervous laugh. She noticed everyone was hiding their shards. She looked down. Her shirt was a belly shirt, and it came too low to hide her shard. Sh***, she thought.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games