Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Royal Palace (Tsukikage's Office) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:51 pm
(Yuan's eyes narrowed at this. Since when does Asamai share her reign with anyone? This is a rather odd and untimely turn of events... Thought Yuan.) The Sound Village was not notified of such a change in our allied state. Things such as this must be brought to our attention. Otherwise, Moon may take actions that reflect poorly upon, or do harm to the cause of the Separatist States. For instance, if someone from the Moon were to make an attack upon one of the enemy villages without first discussing it with the rest of the Separatists... But I'm sure none here have been so reckless... At least not that you'd know of? (There was an underlying tone to Yuan's voice. Inside one of his gloved hands, he pricked his finger with a pin. He had known Kages who enjoyed using genjutsus to manipulate political situations, and he would have nothing of it.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:42 pm
Ripp smiled. "There has been no attack in Tsuki, as of now, though.. I invaded Konoha, myself, and killed at least two shinobi, and recruited four to five shinobi, forcefully." Ripp said, as he remembered the encounters with the others, and his past invasion in Konoha. "Asami, is my younger sibling." Ripp said, to let him understand how he got the position. "You are of the Oto, I am sure." Ripp said, to confirm his own thoughts.  

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:49 pm
(Yuan didn't even respond to the Kage's question. Instead, he stood up straight, a serious expression on his face.) Tsk! And what, I wonder, would have possessed you to do such a thing? As part of the Moon's treaty with the Sound, they made it clear that they would participate in no assaults on enemy territories. So why the change of heart, and why would you make such a foolish move on Konoha?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:52 pm
"Foolish move?" Ripp chuckled and smiled, not bothering answer his question. "Asami made that decision, not I. Do know your place, I am my own self. No one controls my own actions." Ripp told him. "Do you not want Oto, Tsuki, and Suna to arise in power. Tsuki, is one of the strongest countries. Yes, few in numbers, but great in power." Ripp told him.  

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:44 am
And how useful do you think a broken Konoha is to us? Did you perhaps realize that, after your little expedition, Konoha barely has enough shinobi within it's realm to continue functioning? Our goal as Separatists is to conquer our enemies, not knock their legs out from under them. At the time that you attacked Konoha, they were still undecided in this war. They were in chaos, caused by the assassination of their hokage. They were distrustful of the other villages, our enemies, and likely could have been persuaded to take up our cause. But instead, you pull a move like what you just did. Now the remains of the Leaf shinobi will stand against us to the death. You made their decision for them. Now one of two things will happen. Either the Leaf village will slowly fade away, and their jutsu and techniques, and everything that made them the most powerful village for so long will disappear with them, leaving nothing for us. Or the Leaf will make a shining recovery and seek to merit out serious retribution...Either way, the end result does not look good for us. Now perhaps you see why I am loath to call you ruler of the moon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:19 am
"Fool. This is called WAR." Ripp said, emphasizing the last word. "Prepared or not prepared, they will be attacked one way or another. Are you scared, as a Separatist, that our enemies will attack? If you are, then leave my village. I need not to talk to a weakling such as you. You do not know who you are up against. You do not know who you are dealing with. I am Ripp Tsukiko, the very older brother of Asami Tsukiko herself. If you think Asami is much more powerful, think of me as someone even more powerful than Asami herself." Ripp said as all of a sudden, the room around them turned into sand, but it was still in place. Suddenly, the sand started to form spikes in them, with blood dripping down. Ripp's gray eyes turned ruby colored red, it was as if he was infuriated, yet calm. Not even a percentage of his power was being shown. "Konoha.. It is a useless country, with weak shinobi flooding that village." Ripp told him. "..Tell me. If Tsuki was your enemy; Your kage was assasinated. You were unprepared. I attack .. Would you not feel the same as Konoha is facing now? Do you want to feel that way now? You care for our enemy; Are you a spy? Or are you an ally.." Ripp asked him.  

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:10 am
*Hanzo runs to the port and makes the tiger sign and says*
"Seal!"
*The explosive notes in the office would explode, then before he leaves he plants some explosive notes in the port and runs off*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:26 am
Though, after things blew up. Sand started to surround and protect any structure in Tsuki, to prevent the explosion from collapsing all the structures that Hanzo had done. Tsuki itself is full of sand, just like Sunagakure. Though, even the streets itself has sand, so wherever there was an explosion, the sand started to surround and protect every single structure in Tsuki. Ripp raised his hand as suddenly, Hanzo's body would collapse. The poison in his body was still there. Ripp has been angered, and he would not forgive this betrayal. Hanzo's body would now die, even if he was far away.

[Hanz-man. Your betrayal in Tsuki was useless; Your rpc will now die, since his life is in my hands. ]

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Aino Tsukaima

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:47 am
Aino pop his head out of the ground and the first thing that happen to him was sand in his mouth,eye and ear.It was the worser day he have in his life.It took him some time but he finally get the sand out of his body and walk into Ripp office.

"Um...what just happen?" he ask weakly as he walk inside and look around."That was...wier." was all he can say as he look out of the window to saw that the whole place was cover in sand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:09 pm
Shuuya came into the office, wondering what was going on.
"Ripp, what just happened?" He asked, concerned. Shuuya shook the sand from his hairand clothes.

A God Named Blacklist

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:42 pm
Tsk! I hope you're happy with yourself! You singlehandedly ended this war before all of our objectives were completed. The resistance is crumbling before us, but we, the separatists have spread ourselves to thin. Even if the Alliance were to surrender to us, we would be unable to enforce our rule in their lands because of our smaller numbers. I was hoping that our units would be bolstered by reinforcements from the Leaf, but you have closed that door. To continue this war would be suicide. You may be the Tsukikage, and have all the Moon shinobi at your beck and call, but I am not one of your lackeys, and I can promise you that, Tsukikage or not, if you can not keep our reckless behavior in check, it will be kept for you. (With that, Yuan sank back into the shadow of the desk with his Kageochi no Jutsu (Shadow Fall Jutsu).)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:54 am
User Image
_____ /// -я ι Þ Þ---M σ s σ m µ η є

-----Ripp sighed as he shook his head as the boy left. He looked towards two of his shinobi. One that was recruited from Konoha, and one that was loyally in and from Tsuki itself. He looked at both of them, as Tsukigakure itself was still protected by the sand. "One of the recruitments, Hanzo, has betrayed. And so, he has currently fallen.." Ripp said as he was not finished yet. " .. And died. " Ripp said, to finish his own sentence. He did not mean to kill him, though his warning was a warning. To anyone who betrayed Tsuki, the ones from Konoha, they will die instantly. The poison in their body, could move to their hearts, and thus, killing them.

[ Hanz-man quit the guild .. So .. Yeah .. ]

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Aino Tsukaima

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:38 am
Aino clap his hand on his face and let out a long sigh."And somehow I wasn't surprise." he said and look at the village and sighed one more time."Well I guess what done is done,so what going to happen now?" he ask and smile.A heartless smile that contain no grief for his companion loss.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:43 am
Asaba appeared and looked at Ripp speaking " ah I might ask if I can completely remove your goddess " he said smiling as he looked at him and his hand began to glow, he wanted to remove the goddess so that he could finish the job and seal up the entire realm from Goddesses ever entering again, he smiled as he was about to do this, he would do it whether Ripp liked it or not  

ken-faita

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:29 am
User Image
_____ /// -я ι Þ Þ---M σ s σ m µ η є

-----" Asaba-kun, welcome to Tsuki. " Ripp said as he looked towards him. " Goddess..? " Ripp asked, as he was still unsure what it was. Then, an idea crossed his mind. He looked to the side to see a kimono that Asami gave him. he never wore it since the kimono looked like it was for women; But he did remember hearing that Asami said, the kimono itself had the power of the Wind Goddess. " Are you saying .. It is inside me? Or it is in that kimono..? " Ripp asked, since if it was inside him, that meant he had two inside him. The demon and this so called ' Goddess ' " Now tell me .. ? " Ripp asked, though his own sentence was not even finished yet.

" Where is this Goddess..? " Ripp asked as he was not sure. A female God, a Goddess. Inside him. Or was it inside the kimono that Asami had given him, just to keep it safe. He did not really think it had the Wind Goddess in there, as Asami said it only had to power of the Wind. Or did she tell Ripp about the Goddess? He had already forgotten as such a thing did not come up to his mind, but only until now.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff