Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Inazuma Mountain[2nd entrance] (Crater) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:28 pm
((Um i dont knoow what that has to do with my post but yeah ive seen it))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:30 pm
Requiem aeternum dona eis.

((Congested, (kinda) and dramatic. Think about it.))

Eternal rest grant to them.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:32 pm
((Umm okay.....))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:29 am
Requiem aeternum dona eis

Lenon appeared on top of the mountain and looked at the village
below.
It seemed empty.

Even with the crowds of civilians around, it seemed empty.

Lenon sighed.
It was only really him, Kit, and Jedi around with the Academy
students and the Genin.

-And so we must teach them to be strong and intelligent.
This village must grow, but not enough to be considered a threat
to the others.
-
Eternal rest grant to them.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:35 pm
Kti culd be seen from the top of the mountain. The peak was his favorite spot. His eyes could see vast amounts of land and his heart could rejoice with the breathtaking views. But what some found annoying Kit found fascinating. He just stood on the cliffs edge watching nature grow and evolve. Being on to control all five elements he was finly tuned into the elemental forces. Water, Fire, Earth, Wind, Lightning. They ll seemed to be apart of him. He was never one to act like he was better then the next guy. But deep down he always new he was destined for great things. He just had no clue what those things were. So he would live his life as long as it took until one of two thing happend. "They will remember my name forever........Or i will disappear..Lost in the darkness..." With this said Kit just stood there watching the trees sway in the wind.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:38 pm
futashi appeared behind kit and smile. "looking at the view?" he asked him. he was only a clone as well.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:40 pm
"Theres nothingmore beautiful." Kit replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:42 pm
futashi sat next to kit ans smiled at him. he then look at the view. he then was wide eyes how nice it was. "you still mad of what happen at mist/" he asked him.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:44 pm
"No. They just dont understand the magnitude of what a senseless girl can contribute to destruction whilst she has a demon." Kit said as he remain standing. "Beside they way they chose to live is not my problem."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:48 pm
futashi looks at him. "one said to me they love you. love you so much to sleep with. i think her name was melody" he said.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:51 pm
"You must mean Marina. I never slept with Melody." Kit now looking at Futashi had no emotion on his face. "She gave me a sign that she no longer needed me. Either I read it wrong or exactly right i no longer care. Marina, Melody, Hikari, Hinaru. All just people that enjoy playing with someones heart."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:54 pm
"hinaru is really broken hearted." he said to him. he was alittle sad how kit tune out.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:55 pm
"I bet she was at first. But now she has Kenshin. I hope that they have ever lasting happiness." Kit said with a hint of sarcasim and scorn.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:58 pm
futashi sighed. "your a fool. she is broken hearted because you never said bye to her. she is really not happy with kenshin to." he said, hoping that would get in his head.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:01 pm
"A fool i maybe but im not stupid. Lenon had a ceonversation with the so called love of my life. She ended us. And all the reason she had was because i didnt say goodbye. How was i supposed to? Oh hey Hinaru i am ditching the village to join a better one. Well catch ya around. How could i say that...To her. I loved her. But now it is over between me and her. If she no longer cares for me i understand and i am completly fine with it. Kenshin was always in love with Hinaru. Now they can be together."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games