Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The World That Never Was Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agro013

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:45 pm
this is absolutly what i want" Alabaster lays down on the table  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:05 pm
"As u wish Shaxac do it."*Shaxac makes Alabaster go to sleep then he starts working on his memories*"Hmmm so many sad memories."*Shaxac says in a sad voice*"Let me see...oh my god...wait whats that in his hand his weapon is that a.....no hmm well see when h awakens.""Master his name is Alabaster! We found him now what.""Keep working on him let me now when if u get done ill be right back." "Where are you going?" "I'm going to get some ice cream i hear they got some good flavors here."  

ShaxacBlackmoon

ShaxacBlackmoon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:52 pm
*Xacrum comes back*"So how is he.""Hes fine but its weird...""What does he know about us or the nobodys.""No he knows nothing about use or the nobodies or the Heartless but hes lived in Hollow Bastion for years so weird any way hes almost done.....and their hes done but h needs to rest for awhile."*Shaxac explains to Xacrum, Xacrum nods his head*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:58 am
((DREAM)) Alabaster walks through the dark streets of hallow bastion. HE hears footsteps and starts to walk quicker. a figure steps out in front of him. alabaster draws his weapon and kills the figure, only to relize that it was his father((END DREAM)) ~~AGAIN MY WEAPON IS:
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c61/RandaMann/weapons10-2.jpg
Alabaster quickly sits up and screams. "NO!"  

Agro013

ShaxacBlackmoon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:07 am
"Hey calm down it was just a dream ok."*Xacrum runs to him to make sure hes ok*"You alrite?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:55 am
"I remember all i need to remember..."Alabaster said "Thank you" now what do you need from me"Alabaster asked.  

Agro013

ShaxacBlackmoon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:20 pm
*Xacrum thinks strongly about the situationbut before he answers Nobodiesappear(dusk nobodies)*"Ill you later first we have to take care of these guys."*Summons his weapons(which are again dual wielding keyblades)*"i hope you remember how to fite."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:17 pm
"you bet..." Alabaster says as he summons HIS weapons. He crosses them and slides them apart as the blades rub together alabasers eyes dash around looking at the nobodies.in one sec. alabaster was running,in the next sec all the nobodies had fallen. "Yea, i think i remember"  

Agro013

ShaxacBlackmoon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:57 pm
"Dang your good."*Xacrum looks around at the defeated nobodies  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:13 am
"as i asked before those nobodies appeared, what Do u need from me?" alabaster said.  

Agro013

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:45 pm
Name: Kerdex

Power: Darkness and Light

Appearance: Black hair, silver eyes, Organization 13 coat

Weapon: Scythe

Personality: Friends with Roxas and Luxord. Intelligent, strategic, kind, and has a problem with girls hugging him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:17 am
A portal opened in The World That Never Was, in it was a man clad in a black cloak. He looked from side to side to see if he was alone, then he started traversing the dark lonely streets of this world to see if there was anyone to talk to.  

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

ShaxacBlackmoon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:02 pm
Portal opens on top of the huge skysraper a man walks out and looks at the empty city "What a empty city this is the thing hear is darkness and we nobody's who dwell in dwell in darkness."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:00 am
Kerdex looked up to see a figure appear on the skyscraper. "I wonder who that could be?" Said Kerdex. He then created a portal and warped onto the skyscraper.  

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games