Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:44 pm
Her touch was cold and wet. He pulled her up. Kayin put the umbrella more over her then himself. "Hold the umbrella." He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:49 pm
She held the umbrella in her hand, frowning slightly as she leaned most of her weight onto her right leg, the uninjured one. She looked at him, seeming slightly confused, as if she was questioning why he was helping her, a complete stranger.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:55 pm
Kayin then picked her up cradling her in his arms. He made his way back up to the mansion. "Hopefully you don't catch a cold." Kayin said with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:59 pm
Sara could not help the small gasp that came past her lips as she was picked up. She was clearly nervous, "Thank you," She murmered softly.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:16 pm
"Your welcome..." He said as he walked through the front door. He went down a hallway and opened a door to a guest room. Kayin laid her down on a bed. He got a large blanket and put it over her. Kayin walked out and put the umbrella away. He went into a bathroom and drenched a washcloth with warm water. He ringed it out a little and took it to Sara. Kayin put it on her forehead.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:07 am
Having heard what Kayin had said Haru was going to say something but suddenly felt a burning pain in her neck. Seeing what was happening she didn't have enough reaction time to do anything. Opening her mouth a bit almost as giving out a silent cry of pain. Letting herself fall unconcious right after his last words Haru let's her hand fall to her neck as she falls against the bed sheet. Ending up curling into a ball from the pain Haru ends up not waking up for a few hours.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:21 am
"I'll be back." Kayin said to Sara. He walked out the door and closed it. He disappeared and reappeared in front of Haru. He sat on the bed. "How are you feeling?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:37 am
"Like... I just got a hang over or lost a lot of blood" She mumbles her words a bit slurred "What have you done to me kayin". Her last sentence a question she really wanted to know. Sitting up slowy she passes her hand over her neck before laying back down because of the dizziness. "Too.. put it in... percpective.... I feel light headed dizzy and a bit sick... and a bit tired... at the same time". Turning she lays on her side to be able to look at him her eyes open partially.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:02 am
Sara nodded weakly at his retreating back. She felt like she had an enormous headache and passed out shortly later, her skin burning hot under the influence of a fever. Her skin was even paler than usual as she slept.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:56 pm
"I've made you immortal Haru, a greater power, a night walker, I've made you into a vampire." Kayin said and smiled.  

Kayinnn

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:32 am
*selenia still not being able to find him leaves the libray to go see if kayin went a got the human girl ? *
*selenia goes back to harus room to see if kayin is in there makeing a new member of the house !? or if he just made her dinner ither way she wanted to know but before she go back to the room she get a cup of blood a small cup you dont want to get her drunk her 1st night as a vampire ! *
*selenia see kayin so did you "play the human hero part"? and you forgot to shut the door ! so where is she ? and whats her name i know you got it you work fast ! its the same thing very time how do think you have so MANY WOMEN IN THIS MANSION ?!*
blaugh rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:45 am
soccerplayer0909
"Like... I just got a hang over or lost a lot of blood" She mumbles her words a bit slurred "What have you done to me kayin". Her last sentence a question she really wanted to know. Sitting up slowy she passes her hand over her neck before laying back down because of the dizziness. "Too.. put it in... percpective.... I feel light headed dizzy and a bit sick... and a bit tired... at the same time". Turning she lays on her side to be able to look at him her eyes open partially.

*selenia knocks on the door and walks in how are you feeling haru? i bet your feeling pretty sick right now huh ? well here this well make you fell better *
*selenia sit on the bed next to her here drink this dont ask what it is just drink it trust me ....youll feel Immensely better than you do right now ...i know it smell funny but its an old family Recipe come find me when your feel better.*
*selenia get up and remmber drink it all *
*selenia leaves the room *

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:06 pm
*selenia think to her self well maybe kiyan put her in the guest room*
*selenia goes into the guest room how are you feeling ? and might i ask whats your name im selenia*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:14 pm
Kiera walked up behind Kayin, laying her hand lightly on his shoulder, "Ive changed my mind,Kayin" she whispered in his ear, and walked away  

LunaticTokyoMoth

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:07 pm
"That's nice... To hear that I know what happened" She say's before sitting up with a small moan from the pain that was this there in her neck. "How long will the pain last for" Haru ask's before stretching a bit.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games