Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:31 am
"Hello, umm who are you?" Xiah asked looking at the person coming in  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:34 am
*looks at him* uh...sorry im Kikiomoru Rikuge i was just walking through remembering what it was like before i left. um...whats yours?  

kikiomoru

Dripples

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:37 am
"Hello Kikiomaru, my name is Xiah Hasamoto, nice to meet you," Xiah said  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:40 am
nice to meet you Xiah *smiles* wow *looks around* hows everything here? is it better? worse? it hasent changed but maby a little.  

kikiomoru

Dripples

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:45 am
"We learned the basic shinobi teq. like Bushin no jutsu" Xiah said sitting down on his desk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:49 am
*looks around* wel maby things have changed *sits down in a desk*  

kikiomoru

Dripples

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:51 am
"Maybe, maybe not," Xiah said putting downs his katanas.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:02 am
*looks at the desk in front of her noticing where she had sat many years before* maby is a strong word kid.......let me tell you after you become a chunin dont leave the village no matter what ok.....  

kikiomoru

Dripples

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:03 am
"Why? I rather go on misson," Xiah said practicing the bushin no jutsu  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:09 am
*looks at him* no i ment dont leave meaning dont just dissappear for a long while and come back finding out things are diffrent after you ran from a war. Never do that....that is the worst mistake you could ever make. I missed alot of this war and how things have changed here. Just trust me stay with the village if you leave stay with members like on missions and stuff but otherwise the village is the safest place kid. I lost my mother by leaving once and then i did it agian and i nearly lost my father.  

kikiomoru

Dripples

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:16 am
Xiah looked up. "Both of my parents died from the war" Xiah said holding back thee tears.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:18 am
exactly...thats how i lost my mother....*also holds back tears she wished to release fom past years* look you know how it feels. im happy someone else does  

kikiomoru

Dripples

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:20 am
"I also thought I was the only one. Do you see these two katanas" Xiah asked  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:22 am
yes i have one of my own *hold her hands torwards her face still holding back years of pain*  

kikiomoru

Dripples

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:27 am
"These two katanas were my father's and mother's. They gave it to me the day before they were killed," Xiah said not being able to hold back the tears. " was able to escape from the killers, I remember two of the anbu saved my life when one of the killers found me."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games