Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:32 pm
"Fuuton: Kaze no Yaiba!" Xiah made a sharp gust of blade going towards futashi and byakuga. "Fuuton: Kazy Gyorai no jutsu!" Xiah made a gust of wind behind the kaze no yaiba  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:33 pm
Sengetsu used wind manipulation to stop the jutsu."xiah! No one authorized an attack!"  

xLytez

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

"we are not here to attack. only to get some one. no may you lead us to the dog. "he said walk tot hem, leaving steps of death behind him. he then black the attack with his demon's chakra. "foolish person....."  
"HHHH-HHH-HOKAGE!!!" Zeno fainted, and then got back up. "DONT HURT ME IM ONLY A GENIN AND I JUST WANTED TO TRAVEL!!!!I TOLD THEM TEDDY SHOULDNT HAVE COME, BUT NO, THEY HAD TO COME FOR THE DOG!!!" Zeno said, pleading for mercy. It was bad enough he was only a genin, but a kage?and anbu?no way.  

De-Vaughn07

Detachi

Detachi un-sheathes his katana, "BACK OFF!", Detachi screams. "I may be Byakuga's best friend, But he is enemy of the leaf."

"Lord Hokage, What do we do?", Detachi asks  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:34 pm
Xantos punched Xiah in the face.
"Kid, this could start a war! Don't attack until my mark!"
He focused on his eyes.
"Neo-byakugan..."
His eyes flashed orange, activating his own bloodline.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:34 pm
Sengetsu's eyes glared at futashi."back off!" his sword began to channel an electrical current."stop this now! the dog is none of our concern!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:35 pm
"I'll go find as many people as i can hokage, oh and you took Raka with you when you left the prison cell, I know your trying to trick us to destroy the village," Xiah said angrily  

Dripples

teddy_byakuga

"no i left him here"  
futashi's eyes turn soild black. he then look at xantos. "like i said. we are not here to attack. i am from cloud. i only want to help my friend get his dog back. that is all." he said, calmly, still walking.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:36 pm
"no one cares and all they want is to fight well fair enough"Zeramaru said as he made a seal "Soushuuha (Manipulate Advancing Blades)" 90 kunai and shuriken from his coat floated around him.
"turn the byakugan off...It is annoying"  
Detachi wlks toward Byakuga, And points the katana at him.  

Detachi

teddy_byakuga

"my dog was here somewhere" chakra come out his hands  
"Futashi, do something!!!!i am too young to die!?!?!" Zeno said, still on his knees.  

De-Vaughn07

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:37 pm
"you wont die"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games