Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:25 pm
"Good." Nightwing said. Now that Gemini was better, he could ask Starfire what had happened that day so long ago. "What happened, Star? When you disappeared, where did you go?"

Raven stared at Changeling in shock. "The Titans broke up..." She looked down at the destroyed city. "All this happened just because me and Star disappeared..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:29 pm
Changeling sighed and said,"Yeah you guys kinda held the team together."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:34 pm
"Hm, after Fang and Bloodbane took us, we went threw time portal. And when we entered here our clotjing and body changed and we changed age," explained Starfire as she sat down on a rock and looked down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm
"Wow..." Raven said, lowering her head. It still shocked her that the Titans had broken up. A tear formed in her eye. A half-broken window below the floating platform broke.

Nightwing nodded his head. "So that's where you went... The Titans split up after a while when you two disappeared." He sat down next to Starfire.  

dragonelf213

l_uke

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:16 pm
Sora apperead in front of Bloodbane."What do we need to do?I think we should find a hideout."sora said.His wound was still hurting but he would be okay.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:26 pm
Starfire looked at Nightwing and than to her daughter Gemini and Iris.

Iris listened to what was going on but seemed confusing in a way. But she treid to understand.

~~~~~~~~~~

Persephone agreed with Sora and said, "He's right we better find a place to stay and recooperate."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:41 pm
"And so you arrived into a time of what would happen without you nor Raven around," said Gemini. "Life has changed for us mother. The Titans split without you nor Raven for you both held us together and I grew up with no mother. I only grew up with a father but longed for you to return but than I stopped believeing for a momment that you wouldn't retun. But here you are now, it appeares my wishes and prayers came true. Well, at least half of them did," explained Gemini as she looked at her mother.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:29 pm
Nightwing listened to Gemini speak. He had almost stopped hoping that Starfire would return, pushing it to the back of his mind. Nights had always been terrible since Starfire had disappeared as he could barely sleep. "I'm glad you're back now..."

Bloodbane nodded his head. "That seems like a good idea." Because he had just come from the time portal, Bloodbane had no idea as to what the world was like in this time. "Do you know of any places? Is our old hideout still around?"  

dragonelf213

l_uke

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:11 pm
"There is only one way to find out.Let's go!"Sora exclaimed."We need to plan our next attack on the Titans.Working together we could wipe out EVERY titan!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:23 pm
Changling watched as the window broke and he then looked at Raven and said,"hey don't worry it's not your fault."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:57 pm
Bloodbane nodded his head. "The team broke up, didn't they?" He said. "They're not exactly the Titans anymore." He smiled.

Raven sighed, keeping her eyes on the destroyed landscape. "I suppose you're right..." She blinked the tear away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:18 pm
"Well,that is true.But they are all together now and our forces are low.Working together we can elimanate them all!"Sora said.He smiled at the thought of another fight.  

l_uke

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:04 pm
Italius walked into the room and laid down silently on the couch.

haru looked at Italius and said,"hey dude what happened."

Itaius turned away from him and said,"I don't want to talk about it."

haru sighed and said,"K dude."

Beastboy smiled and said,"I'm just glad your back."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:27 pm
"I'm glad to be back," said Starfire.

Then Iris said, "Interesting story but confusing in a way." She than looked at both Starfire and Nightwing. "Hm, come Gemini lets gointo your room and leave these two alone," she said grabbing Gemini's hand.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:28 pm
Gemini nodded to Iris and said, "Yeah and they need some cathing up to do." then Gemini followe Iris and thought to herself, 'Hm, father was going to purpose to her her way back than on that day she disappeared. It would of happened if those two enemies didn't come. But it now depends now if mother will return to her own time now.' She than took Iris into ehr room and said, "So where have you been?"

~~~~~~~~~

"Hm, our old hideout is still in good shape sir," said Oracle. "Now lets hed back there," she said.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games