Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
Cult RPG. New ******** update@@@@@@==== ((page 118)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:16 am
I like teh blob  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:01 am
Cool monsters,yYou have names for them or no?  

nerdyninja

Dark_Links

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:06 am
nerdyninja
Cool monsters,yYou have names for them or no?

How about Creeper, Skelaknight, Scare Crow, and Lime Slime question  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:33 am
Tonberry Crunch
I like teh blob

What RPG is complete without a gelatinous enemy?  

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:35 am
xBowserxChanx
um retarded question but am i in thegame? and if i am in it am i a villain cause that would be awesome!

Seconded. Villains are almost always kickass. Minor villains have considerable potential as well. (see: Cu Chaspel of Ring of Fates, among others)
You know what would be awesome? A FFIV-esque battle where the boss(es) has an Auto-Reflect spell (see: Cindy, Mindy, Sandy). It's very easily remedied with a casting of reflect on your own party and reflecting your spells at them, unless of course, the programming doesn't work that way. (see: 'I reflect your spell which has been reflected at me but was reflected at you and back at me...")  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:52 am
The skeleton looks like hes whacking off  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

sirius825

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:25 am
Sorry if this was already mentioned somewhere in the thread, but what's your role in all this Denko? Are you some awesome guy who joins your party at the end of the game, and dominates at life, or are you involved elsewhere with a minor part?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:03 pm
sirius825
If this game somehow doesn't work for Macs (Which will result in my eternal rage), someone at least has to make a playthrough video of the demo on youtube.

Agreed.

sirius825
Sorry if this was already mentioned somewhere in the thread, but what's your role in all this Denko? Are you some awesome guy who joins your party at the end of the game, and dominates at life, or are you involved elsewhere with a minor part?

Adding on to this, can you give us a little overview of the plot? Like, something we'd read on the back of the game box or something. I know the entire story isn't finished, but I'd really like to know what's going on with the story.  

Orphie

UnGod Carsyn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:25 pm
Damn, I 'm out of the loop.
sounds awesome though.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:45 pm
Denko
Yeah, that's basically what I was gonna do for Rom.
Possibly a minigame involving him too if I can think of a good one.

Anyway, here's a monster update.
Some monsters you'll see in the game. I don't think any of these are in the demo, though. A Japanese guy did these, not me. Just for the record.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

nerdyninja: Their names are Haunt, Bone Soldier, Scarecrow, and Green Jello. I forgot to mention they have color variations too.

sirius: All I'll say is that I'm on a team with Wayne. The rest is a secret. Obviously, Fish, Wayne, Trenn, and me have good-size roles, because well... we're Cult staff.

Orphie: I'll let the demo explain that. And until then it's a secret.  

Denko

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:51 pm
Fun fun and more fun there be.

Was my repeated asking of a question one of those questions in the set that was getting annoying?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:55 pm
Denko
Denko

Some monsters you'll see in the game. I don't think any of these are in the demo, though. A Japanese guy did these, not me. Just for the record.

nerdyninja: Their names are Haunt, Bone Soldier, Scarecrow, and Green Jello. I forgot to mention they have color variations too.

sirius: All I'll say is that I'm on a team with Wayne. The rest is a secret. Obviously, Fish, Wayne, Trenn, and me have good-size roles, because well... we're Cult staff.

Hmm the monster names sound good. But will you you just state their colors in the other variants, or assign them more... colorful names?

As I write my fanfics, I try to come up with different Monsters and monster names.

Here's an example. I have a cloud monster in my story, see? They all look similar, but they are different colors and each boast different effects, though they are the same element.

The Pink one (weakest) is named Puffty.

The Blue one (middle strength) is Named Poofty.

The Yellow one (strongest) is named Poofter.

And I'm considering making a dark variant that's like, OMEGA strong, maybe by the name of Gasbag or something. Know what I mean?

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Denko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:56 pm
Yin Yun Yang

Was my repeated asking of a question one of those questions in the set that was getting annoying?

Not your fault. The day you asked that question I had just gotten off work and I was in a pissed-off mood. I apologize.

But yeah, no one needs to ask me about:
1) Their role in the game
2) If they're in it
3) What they will be like in the game

I won't answer those questions any more. It's getting tedious and irrelevant.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:58 pm
TtheHero
Denko
Denko

Hmm the monster names sound good. But will you you just state their colors in the other variants, or assign them more... colorful names?

As I write my fanfics, I try to come up with different Monsters and monster names.

Here's an example. I have a cloud monster in my story, see? They all look similar, but they are different colors and each boast different effects, though they are the same element.

The Pink one (weakest) is named Puffty.

The Blue one (middle strength) is Named Poofty.

The Yellow one (strongest) is named Poofter.

And I'm considering making a dark variant that's like, OMEGA strong, maybe by the name of Gasbag or something. Know what I mean?

Yeah, I know. Each color monster in the game has a different name as it fits.  

Denko

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:58 pm
Denko
Yin Yun Yang

Not your fault. The day you asked that question I had just gotten off work and I was in a pissed-off mood. I apologize.

But yeah, no one needs to ask me about:
1) Their role in the game
2) If they're in it
3) What they will be like in the game

I won't answer those questions any more. It's getting tedious and irrelevant.

Do I dare ask the question again or not?  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games