Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Starter RP's
☼~Camp Fate~☼[[full no more people!]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool rp?
  Yes
  Let's see...
View Results

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:38 pm
((Ok wow))

"I dont know.

Im new to this so I dont know anything about this place.

I doubt anybody here does either."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:47 pm
(I thought that was what you meant. if you didn't, then nm.)  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:05 pm
[[I guess I'll have Cindy come in...]]

Issy looked up at the other.
"Well we could go swimming. Or hike a small hill. Cause some of us four feet people need a little hill." Issy said, with a smile.
Issy got up and throw everyones trash away. When she got back she put both her hands on her her hips and asked,
"So should we change into our swim suits and go swimming?"

Cindy walked into the room the had the boy in it.
"Good morning, how are you today?" Cindy asked.
Cindy looked down as she was she saw the snake.
"Oh my sweet God! There's a monster on your belly! A big, fat, nasty monster!" She yelled.
Everyone at the mess hall would hear her yelling.
"Okay I'm going to get the snake stick and you just stay clam. I'll call the animal people and every thing just give me a minute!" Cindy said.

[[You guys will will get the big boob thing in a sec. trust me]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:18 pm
As soon as Kale set eyes on her, his eyes went wide, and they dialated. His mind suddenly burned, images of flames, screams, and destruction burned his mind. THis always happened when he saw women with big boobs. Always. He thought of fire, and his pyromaniac urges kicked in.

The snake shifted as Kale sat up, lifting the snake into his hands. His hands twitched, and he lifted the snake, setting it on the floor. he looked up at Cindy, his eyes blank. "Get out. GET OUT!" He lept off the bed and, grabbing the boa, raced off to his cabin, running as fast as his legs could carry him (which is fast)  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:07 pm
Eliala looked around confused and asked, "Did a woman just yell something about a monster? Uhhh.... nevermind. Oh! Let's get changed!" She put on a smile, went to Issy and dragged her back to the cabin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:01 am
Rick hand gone back down to the cabin but was reading a book when he heard voices in his cabin so he closed his book and went to see who it was and saw Cindy "Hey Cindy what's happen-" then he saw the snakes "Oh that must of been the prank those girls played"  

Mavrick Hunter Zero
Vice Captain

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:17 am
Issy started to walk by herself after being dragged to the cabin.
"I heard the yelling too." Issy said, as she look for her swimming suit.
She lookin her backpack till she saw a towl with dino's all over it. That ment the swim suit was in there. Her swim suit was purple and had green and blue dino's on it. The swim suit was a size zero and it was a bit big on her. Issy took off her socks and shoes. She put the socks in the dirty basket and the shoes under the bunk bed. She grabbed a pair of poke-a-doted flip flops and puut them on
"I'll be right backI'm going to change in the bathroom. You can change in here. When I'm done I'll wait for you by the our cabin door." Issy said.
For some odd reson she could never change in front of people even if it was her best friend. She just didn't feel right doing it. In gym she always went into a bathroom. This was just for swimming thought changing cloths she didn't care. She always thought herself as a weird kid.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:28 am
Kale stood in the men's bathroom, a firepit at his feet. He had a striker in one hand, and a flint in the other. He loved doing it this way. Much more fun. With a few sparks, the fire burst to life. The boa sitting on the sink watched the flames in fascination. The fire roared high because of the fuel in it, and the smoke drifted out through the windows.  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:17 am
Eliala went to her suitcase and looked through the stuff and grabbed her blue bikini. "There it is!" she said and pulled out her bright red towel and sunscreen. She got up and ran after Issy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:57 am
Issy stood there in her swim suit pointing at the boys bathroom.
"F-f-fire!" She yelled.
She couldn't think of anything else to say. She was almost dead in that fire. Cause the boys room is right to the girls. Issy heart was faster then a race horse. She stated to shake from the shook she went into.  

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:05 pm
Eliala stopped in her tracks and looked over at where Issy was pointing. She dropped all her stuff and her eyes widened as old memories began flooding through her mind. "No...." she mumbled as she took a few steps back and began breathing deeply, the memory of the forest fire from a few years back burned into her skull.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:27 pm
Kai was in his swim trunks when he saw the smoke.

He tried to open the door but it was locked.

He started kicking the door trying to get it open but once again nothing.

He ran out of the room and found a shovel and ran back to the room.

He also got a bucket of water and set it at the bathroom door.

He broke the doorknob off of the door and went in with the bucket and put out the flames.

He looked up and saw the guy from before.

He grabbed him by the collar and threw him outside.

"ARE YOU INSANE!?!"  

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:32 pm
Eliala froze in place when the fire went out, she opened her mouth to say something but no words came out. She clutched the sides of her dress and tried speaking again but failed. She sighed quietly, picked up her stuff and headed into the girls bathroom quickly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:53 pm
Issy went after Elle.
"Wait there might be a fire in there too. They are so close together." Issy yelled.
She she tripped over a stick running over to her and fell right next to Elle.
Issy got up and dusted herself off.
"We really shouldn't go in there." Issy said.  

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:58 pm
"Dont worry you two.

It was in a fire pit this guy made.

It didnt spread."

Kai wanted to punch the guy in the face so bad but refrained and just walked away.

"I need to cool off....."  
Starter RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games