Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:09 pm
Nori arrived home, that kid Akihiro's face still stuck in his mine. "Hide-Nii." The words ominously replayed thousands of times in his head. He set down his school bag and removed his school uniform shoes and slipped on the house slippers. "I'm home," He called out to his manager, Satoh-Sama. Hidenori cracked his shoulders and scratched his head, trudging to the nearby sofa and slumped down. Satoh-Sama walked into view, his tidy black hair had a particular blue sheen about it. He didn't see this everyday. Nori blinked at him. "Yes, Satoh-Sama?"

"You've been bought today." He stated.

Hidenori blinked, then a sudden happiness floated through him as though he had won the lottery. "Really?!" He asked, very eager.

Satoh-Sama nodded. "By a man named Naoki Hasegawa. I'll give you his address tomorrow and you may leave. Tomorrow, Hidenori."

Hidenori had to stifle his excitement until tomorrow. "I understand," He said with the widest grin.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:11 pm
Nana showed Mimi her room in a daze. She soon walked to her own.
She shut her door and sat on her floor, leaning on her bed.
She flinched, hearing yelling.
He told me to stay up here...But I wonder if he's alright. I should just see...Just really quick. She thought, standing. She opened her door and shut it quietly behind her, making her way to the living room, where he fumed.
"Kurohyou?" She asked, using his nickname.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:16 pm
"Oh, hello, Nana." He breathed, brushing his long black hair out of his face and rubbed his forehead. "Sorry you had to hear that...I'm more on friendly terms with my mother than my father..." He inhaled, now shifting to rubbing the back of his neck. "At least for now, treat Mimi like a little sister. She's to young for that, so at least, time will pass..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:18 pm
Sudden relief washed through Nana. She smiled at him.
"I see." She said, then hugged him.
"Kurohyou, I was so worried. I thought you would like her more than me. I have to admit I was jealous of her for a second." She said into his chest.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:21 pm
He held her close to his chest and smoothed out her hair. "Well, I know about her, but I know nothing of this girl, Mimi. We'll just have to see how she can fit in. She seems like she could...She's young enough to be my daughter..." He chuckled. What was Father thinking...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:27 pm
Nana smiled, truly happy in his arms.
She moved back, still in his arms.
"May I...?" She asked, she wanted to kiss him.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:31 pm
[[Aww, poor Mimi. > _ < she's prbably like "D': WHUT?!?!?!"]]

Naoki smiled, he was glad she had grown to love him so quickly. "Yes," He agreed, lifting her head up with his index finger and kissed her lips. They were much better to kiss than her cheeks.

[[Lul, short. xD ]]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:35 pm
She smiled against his lips.
So this man really loved her as a wife, not as some pawn used for secks.
[
Lul. I had to.]
The kiss ended too soon, a timer went off in the kitchen. It scared Nana.
The timer said it was 9 p.m., it was already dark outside.
"Oh.." She said, her arms wrapped around him.
"Kurohyou...Could I sleep with you tonight?" She asked in as cute as a voice she could manage.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:39 pm
[[xDD Sensur? B: ]]

Naoki reached over to the stove, where he clicked off the timer until it beeped, a sign that the timer was no longer on. He ran his fingers through her hair. Yesterday she looked so shakey and afriad...but she warms up quite nicely. His mouth upturned into a smile. "Yes, yes, you may Nana-Chan."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:43 pm
Nana smiled, then ran for the stairs.
"Let me get dressed into some pj's." She said, running up the stairs before smiling down at him. She ran into his room, unsure of what she should wear.
Since she didn't have any other clothes yet, she settled for one of his shirts. It was big and reached mid-thigh, so she figured it would do.
She opened his door and called, "Kurohhhhyoouu~~"

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:46 pm
[XDD LOL! It's her "Ammai seckcee?" pose. xD ]]

Naoki walked into his room, brushing his hair to once side of his neck. "Oh that's right, you don't have any other clothes...I'll have to take you and Mimi out to get some tomorrow...I have the day off from work, so it'll be fine." He assured her, closing the door behind them.
[[ ;o Lol. ]]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:48 pm
[[Lawl.]]

Nana smiled, her hair held up with hair sticks.
She giggled.
" 'Little Panther' " She said, recalling what his mother called him.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:51 pm
For once in a long time, Naoki's mood had really brightened. He acted relaxed and friendly. He playfully pulled at one of her cheeks. "Jeez, you little sillie. I didn't think you'd tease me about it." He laughed. "Hmm," He thought, letting go of her cheek and looked very thoughtful. "If I'm a panther, does that make you my prey?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:52 pm
Nana giggled childishly.
"I suppose so..." She said playfully.

[Lawl.]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:55 pm
[[That sounds fine.. I'll have him go call the college while she's in the shower or whatever... sweatdrop ]]

"Alright." Hiroshi mumbled as she headed off for the bathroom.
Did The maid stock the bathroom with towels? I think so.. Hiroshi thought, heading upstairs for his office.

After finding the number he was looking for, he dialed the number for the local community college.
He conversed with the dean and after a while of talking a an agreement to pay a little extra, Hiroshi had gotten Erika enrolled. She was joining a little early for the winter semester.
Hiroshi got off the phone, feeling rather tired. It'd been a long day at work. But he wasn't too tired.
Leaving the office, Hiroshi went into his room.
He remembered the bags of clothes in his closet.
Hiroshi had hired one of his usual maids to go clothes shopping for Erika earlier that day. He was sure she needed new clothes. The maid had probably hung them up in the closet during the day, most likely while Erika had been sleeping.
Laying down on the bed, Hiroshi picked up the book he'd began readin a couple days ago.

[[I'll post for Kazou in a little bit... D: Ori is waiting for me to post in vamp manor.]]

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games