Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::The Help Center:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:18 am
In order to get the handcannon you have to get 5 stars on all levels with each character, but the handcannon is not as cool as you would think.

In order to get the P.R.L you simply need to beat the game in professional mode, but that one's not available for the GameCube.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:55 pm
are you serious? the handcannon isnt that good? that sucks... well im glad i got the playstation version lol  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:59 pm
It's powerful, but it's so slow that I've gotten myself killed plenty of times just because of the recoil. Plus it wasn't modeled properly, so it looks crappy too. It clashes with the character model it looks like Leon took the Handcannon straight out of a PS1 game.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:12 pm
yeah i just got the handcannon this morning and im not too fond of it. im almost done on getting the P.R.L though  

Resident_Kyo

Aunshi360

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:40 pm
i suck so uch at resident evil 4 mercinares mode i cant even get ada becase af the stupid chainsaw people  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:24 pm
iveeen doing mercanaries on and off for bout thrre days now. all i gotta say is this

shoot as much as you can
pick up time
pick up health
and get THE BONUS!  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:31 pm
Aunshi360
i suck so uch at resident evil 4 mercinares mode i cant even get ada becase af the stupid chainsaw people
No... You can't get Ada because Leon is a p***y.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:33 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Aunshi360
No... You can't get Ada because Leon is a p***y.

yeah gimme a pistol and a shotgun and lemme take 4 chainsaw sisters at a time! thats the good ol life...

is that like a glitch or something? cuzz i fought up to 6 chainsaw sisters at once  

Resident_Kyo

Aunshi360

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:49 am
waht levals dont have chainsaw people and are easy to get a new charitor with leon  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:00 pm
Just wondering if anyone has any tips for getting all the leeches in the Leech Hunter minigame on RE0? I've gotten as far as 92 but haven't gotten all 100. sweatdrop  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:03 pm
Meh, I didn't care to be honest, I just used the guide on gamefaqs, but it did work like a charm.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:49 am
Aunshi360
waht levals dont have chainsaw people and are easy to get a new charitor with leon

well if i were you i would either start at the castle or the waterplace.

leons knive can kill the double chainsaw guy if you hit him while hes trying to jump on a higher level. it will either kill him or it will hurt him badly

at the castle its more of a walkthrough to get another person. its very easy. just collect alot of time and shoot alot of people at once. and for gods sake GET THE TIME!!!!  

Resident_Kyo

Aunshi360

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:22 am
Resident_Kyo
Aunshi360

leons knive can kill the double chainsaw guy if you hit him while hes trying to jump on a higher level. it will either kill him or it will hurt him badly

at the castle its more of a walkthrough to get another person. its very easy. just collect alot of time and shoot alot of people at once. and for gods sake GET THE TIME!!!!

thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:20 pm
Aunshi360
Resident_Kyo
Aunshi360

thanks

no problem... did it work?  

Resident_Kyo

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:51 am
Biohazard EXTREME
I wouldn't think so. I mean it's all based on real time, right? Real count of seconds? Unless they were talking about loading times.

I think that it IS based on gun powder. I did another speed run for the game using the Gatling gun and i managed to completely smash my old time
New time
(This is mine if anyone doubts)  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games