Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:30 pm
"ah so you made a lasting friend, very good job Futashi." Susumu smiles and tosses him some money for the job well done as well she records his mission as a success "you helped represent the cloud exactly how I would of asked," She then looks over to Kenshin "whats your business here?" she says practicing her handsigns.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:32 pm
its about the rock and cloud villages.  

Carbon-kazuma

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:37 pm
futashi takes the money and puts it away. he then bowed and smiled. he then turn and walk out to the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:38 pm
"hmmm and what about our two villages would you like to talk about?" Susumu nods her head, remembering Futashi and Zann's bad encounter in the rock in which Susumu had to come help them.  

Eris5

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:10 am
i heard of things that happened in the rock village before but now im in control and i want peace with nehbering villages  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:07 pm
"so you came for a treaty? and what persay would be the benefeits for the cloud village by signing this treaty?" Susumu looks intrigued.  

Eris5

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:09 pm
well the rock village can help the cloud in anyway possible and peace is a good benifit  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:16 pm
"hmmmm, I will think it over and travel to the rock village myself to give you word if the treaty is a no or yes, For now I must think, and have much to do thank you though Kenshin" Susumu stands up from her desk and pours herself a cup of tea.  

Eris5

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:17 pm
yes, of course. kenshin bowed and vanished.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:26 pm
Susumu nods her head to Kenshin in a slight bow, then takes a sip of her tea, she sighs and looks out the window then turns around taking more sips off her tea she works diligently to get all the paper work done for a couple days. She then leaves a note on her desk and makes a couple copies of it in which she tells her wind clone from her house to take care of and distribute around the cloud village. the note reads:

To All in the Cloud Village,
Do not fear nor fret I will return shortly, I have business to attend to in other villages and it all must be finished quickly, while I am away everything is to stay the same Kira will keep watching the Mountain border, and Lennon will be in charge of the Main gate. Jounin I expect you to take care of the village and keep everybody busy while I am gone.
Sincerely,
Susumu Yasuaki.

Eris5

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:25 pm
suke sneaks into the office, carefully not damaging anything in the office, though if frightened, he just might.....

edit: suke is near the office table which is where susumu works.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:29 pm
Kiyoshi hopped from building to building using his Byakugan to search the area. He saw Suke go into the Kage's building and up to the office. Kiyoshi then remembered wht happened to the kitchen and if Susumu's office met the same fate...there would be punishment. Taking a deep breath, and a short prayer. He jumped in through the open window and onto the desk on all four's.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:34 pm
suke wondered why kiyoshi would jump onto the kage's desk like that. he cocked his neck to the side and jumped onto a bookshelf. the bookshelf seemed to shake violently, but stopped a few moments later. suke waits for kiyoshi's next move.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:36 pm
Zann jumped in through the window of the Raikage's office, Houzan's falcon eyes guiding him to where Suke was. He dashed over to Suke, after seeing near Susumu's shelf where a book was on the verge of falling onto Suke's head...  

iZann

D a i j b

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:36 pm
Daisuke walked into the empty office looking for Suke. Niomi, his cub panther turned invisible and since she is connected to him, Daisuke turned invisible without contact. They looked around the room looking for Suke and saw him under the desk. Then the two saw Kiyoshi looking for Suke too.

-whispers-"Kiyoshi! I see him! He's under the desk. Corner him before he gets away!"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games