Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~~ | ] 347|-| N073 ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:49 pm
He hesitated briefly considering what he should tell her, it really seemed like one of those 'I'd tell you but I have to kill you' cases. ".. I'm a detective." Mello answered her, hoping that would douse her curiosity.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:55 pm
"Detective...? Are you working on any particular cases right now?" She had a feeling she knew that he was, but she wasn't about to ask about it. And that could explain some reason for why she was there... but she didn't know if she was even under any real suspicion for anything.

"Do you think he suspects you of anything Asako....?" Risky asked, concerned about what might happen.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:02 pm
"..." He hesitated again, "Particular?" Mello repeated, "Yeah, I guess you could say that. Not to worry you or anything." She sounded a little concerned when she asked, he hope he hadn't made her suspicious.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:41 pm
"Does this by any chance have to do with why I'm in LA...?" She knew she might be going a little too far, but she wanted to find out as much as she could. It was a risk she had to take. Was she suspected at all for anything?

Risky looked on, getting worried. "you should be okay, right? Please be careful with what you ask Asako! I don't wanna end up killing this guy!!!" Risky was starting to panick.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:59 pm
He was watching her out of the corner of his eye, "Don't worry, nothings going to happen to you." Mello hoped to assure her, with where this conversation seemed to be going he hoped that she wouldn't run away.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:46 pm
"So by that answer, that means it does..." She said with only a hint of questioning in it. If it was true then there must be some suspicion of some kind.... right?

Risky was still worried but her mind a little more at ease from the way Mello answered the question. He said she would be okay, so she hoped she could take his word on it. But by what Asako said, it wasn't completely safe yet.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:07 pm
"Suspicion?" He looked back at her, "Ah, no. Not you per say." Mello explained. "You're of interest though, concerning information."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:43 pm
"Information? Really? What kind of information...?" She asked him. That could mean more than one thing. It could be due to her journalist connections, or some other kind of connection she had. But why, if he needed information, did he not just ask? And was there really a need to be kidnapped?  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:52 pm
"Save it for later, I've lost interest right now." He frowned back at her before unwrapping yet another bar of chocolate. "Just try and enjoy the scenery around here for now.."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:01 pm
"Ah, uhm... okay....." With that she went silent and began to look around where they were. It would be nice to learn the area so she wouldn't get lost walking around, especially if she were to get the job. While walking, something caught her eye. "What's that over there?" she said, pointing to it.

((lol, I dunno what it is... that's your job XD))  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:26 pm
Mello looked up to see Asako pointing off in the distance. "That's an observation tower.. Ever herd of the London Eye?" He looked back at her in question.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:08 pm
"No, I haven't! What's that...?" She asked curiously as she looked off to the observation tower.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:13 pm
He looked back up at the structure, "It's not quite as grand as the London eye but we can go see if you want, once you get up there you can see quite far across the city." Mello explained to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:43 pm
"Really? Okay! I wanna see!" She has only ever been to Tokyo Tower, so she was curious what other cities had.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:17 pm
"Alright," Mello agreed to take her in the dirrection of the tower, starting ahead he waited for her to follow after him. "Stay close though."  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games