Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini,Teen Titans,& Their Kids ~ Oracle Returns 4 Reveange Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you could be any being/breed what would you be?
  Angel
  Wolf/Wolfreon
  Cat/Cateon
  Bird People
  Dragon
View Results

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:39 pm
Akash than sneaked a smile and tackled Lyra to the ground.

"Huh, I remember when Azar was little and before Emerald was born. Raven and Starfire went out. Cybrog and his son were at Titans East adn it was only when Nightwing was Robin still. Anyways Robin and I were watching Ngihtstar and Azar, which the two were still toddlers. Robin was feeding Nightstar and watching her in the kitchen and I was trying to give Azar a bath. He than ran out the bathroom with no clothes and and ran around the whole tower like that. Huh, he was surely a handful. And now Emerald was much easier than Azar," explained Beast Boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:49 pm
"Whoa!" as Lyra fell to teh ground as Akash attacked her.

"Well, Akash and Flora do live under teh same roof so that's how they end up fighting," said Fortunna.

"Hay Akash get off of Lyra for you made her fall," said Flora as she made her farie wings appear, flew up, and tookAkash off of Lyra.

"Oh, it alright," said Lyra as she sat up.

Gemini asked her daughter, "You alright?"

"Yup after all he's just a kid," said Lyra as she stood up and fixed up her dress.

Nightstar said, "Well, my favorite animal is a tiger."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:13 pm
Arcangel smiled and said,"Well, I'm glad you're alright."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:34 pm
Draco glanced at Arcangel before looking at his daughter. He wondered if the two were keeping a secret before deciding to take them later when no one else was around. He patted Akash on the head. "Kid, you've got to work on your moves, but that wasn't too bad."

Raven glanced at Beast Boy. "Yes, Emerald is easier." She didn't say anything about the dead that bothered Emerald, not wanting to tell her daughter's secret in case some of the others didn't know.

Azar grinned. Black energy surrounded his body to turn him into a shadowy tiger. He let out a roar and projected his mind-voice, "My favorite animal is going to have to be an eagle... Though tigers are great too. I actually really love all animals, so it's hard to choose one."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:21 pm
"Thank you mister Draco," said Akash with a smile.

"Well, Nightstar was easy at time to hanlde. The only times when it wasn't is when Nightstar had always happy thoughts as a child adn kept flowing up in the air. And soemtime it was hard getting her down as a toddler," said Starfire.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:36 pm
"No problem, Akash." Draco said, a caring smile on his face. "Lyra was an angel when she was small."

Raven said, "Nightstar always seemed to be up in the air. Even when she was playing with the others when they were still small, sometimes she would just float up with all those happy thoughts."  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:38 pm
"Hm, cool and good tiger," said Nightstar as she rubbed his head softly.

Gemini than felt something strange in her body and said, "Um, I'll be back." She than left the main room towards the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:40 pm
Arcangel looked at Lyra and said,"Well I guess not much has changed."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:46 pm
"And than she had her super strength ever since she was a baby," said Starfire.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:49 pm
Nightwing sighed as he thought about what things were like when Nightstar was young and said,"Uhg yeah that was fun."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:57 pm
"Yea, and Nightstar's first were was dada," said Stafire. "Well, she did always wanted her dad more."

"Yeah and Azar's first word was Dude," said Beast Boy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:59 pm
Nightwing kissed Starfire and said,"Sh loved us equally. you know that."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:00 pm
"Of, course I know that," said Starfire.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:06 pm
Draco watched Gemini leave. "I'm going to make sure she's alright." He walked out of the room and knocked on the bathroom. "Gemy! You alright?"

Raven rolled her eyes at Beast Boy. "He spent way too much time with you. Oh well, he'll turn out great like you."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:08 pm
"Yup, he's BB junior when it come's to pranks and animals," said Beast Boy.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games