Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Public Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:06 am
"Okay"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:18 am
Zaruto walks to the training grounds.  

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:21 am
Xiah follows (Go to the traing grounds forum)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:40 pm
sits in at the top of a tree looking into the sky" i wonder where everyone is at "  

dark knight reven

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:25 pm
Phi walks into the park and warm-up his body. "Okay, Train, Train, train."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:44 pm
"Ok now i need to get all of my Basic Doton done."

Doton: Ishi Yoroi no Ude (Earth Release: Stone Bracers)
Description: By taking dirt and rubbing it on his/her arms or legs, after performing the necessary hand seals, the shinobi is able to create very durable defensive bracers that add extra protection when using the arms to block. The chakra that is infused in them help to soften the blows of any physical attacks. These are very useful for taijutsu users or to defend against an onslaught of upper body blows. These bracers block physical attacks.

Ok Phi did hand seal "Shadow clone justu."One of Phi clones appear.
"Okay clone i want you to attack me. when i say ready."

(3 Posts to learn)

Phi did the hand seals for stone bracers. Phi contrates on his chaka so that he can infuse it with the dirt. Phi opens his eye and pick up some dirt and rub it on his arms and legs. "Ok clone ready!" The clne attack ran up and attack me. Phi falls down after that hard blow. "Dawm it let try again.  

xPhi-Phix

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:57 pm
phi did the hand seal for the justu. He put the dirt on his Arm and legs again then contrate on infusing his chaka and the dirt together. " Earth release: Stone bracers justu. But before Phi said ready the dirt just crumble away. "Okay clone one more time."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:07 pm
Phi put dirt on his arm and legs, contrate on his chaka and did his hand seal. Earth release:Stone bracers justu. Phi arms and legs was armor with dirt. "Ready clone," Phi yelled. The clone nodded. The clone ran up to phi with a kick to his shoulders. Phi did move on bit and didnt felt nothing at all. Nice I did the justu.
woot woot

xPhi-Phix

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Okay next Justu the Doton: Gou no Doro (Earth Release: Mud Moat)

(3 Post to learn)

Description: This jutsu converts the area immediately surrounding the performer of it into a a deep murky moat full of mud. The moat is at least 6 ft deep and four feet in radius (6 feet radius for genin, 8 feet for chuunin, 10 feet for Jounin, 15 feet for Sennin). Due to the nature of the moat, water walking can not be performed on it. Only an area of 1½ feet in diameter remains of solid, dry land for the user to stand on.

Phi did the hand seal for he Earth release: Mud moat. Phi contrate on the ground and his chaka. then yelled "Earth release: Mud moat justu." but nothing really happen. Need to try harder.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:41 pm
Phi Contrate again and did his hand seal. "Earth release: mud moat justu. Phi then put his finger in the mud. Half way there.  

xPhi-Phix

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:46 pm
Phi did the hand seal again. "Ok need to contrate on both the ground and my chaka. "EARTH RELEASE: MUD MOAT JUSTU. and then all the sudden there was mud surrounding Phi. "I think i did it."
woot woot

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:15 pm
Ok last justu for the day.Tsuchi Tou Tou (Swift Earth)

(3 post to learn}

Description: When performing this jutsu the shinobi places his/her hands on the ground and causes it to move rapidly away as if it were a conveyor belt. As the shinobi increases in skill and rank the size, speed, and range of this jutsu all increase.

Phi knell down and did the hand seal and yells "Swift earth justu!"

unforcenly nothing happen at all. "I need to contrate."  

xPhi-Phix

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:17 pm
Phi conrte on his chaka and did his hand seal. "Swift Earth justu.'' but nothing happen.

OMG i forgot to put my hand on the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:19 pm
Phi Contrated hard this time and didhs hand seal. He put his hands on the ground and yells, "EARTH SWIFT JUSTU." and there was a big shake around the park. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. ok nomore justu for today. Im beat  

xPhi-Phix

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:17 am
'Mom...Dad.. I wish you were here..' Zaruto whispers as he kicks some dirt, just staring off into space. He looks up and notices Phi learning some jutsu.
'Friends are all i got left..'

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games