Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumo Graveyard (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:19 pm
((brb -_-, be back in like an hour. hope nothing too exciting happens lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:27 pm
The fox snarled and shot fireballs as the Kit's ran up it's tails. Using 4 of the 9 tails, the fox slammed its tails into the ground in attemp to destroy the 250 clones, attempting to stop the rasengans'. It missed at least 50 of them and was hit in the hine legs. It roar, but instead of a roar of pain, it sent a wave of imense chakra towards Kit. The fox notice Kit making seals and wave it's tails to kick up a large cyclone. The intense winds started ripping trees from the ground and move boulders across the landscape. The cyclone also stoped the Water vortex. It roared again, signifing it's power.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:28 pm
Jake appeared in the grave yard, about 100 yards away from the beast, keeping back, and trying not to get noticed. He waited for her to arrive.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:29 pm
Kashensu landed in a tree well out of the action, ready for an invitation to join.

((Need any help Rahenno?))  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:30 pm
katsuro quickly got out his scythe to slice the incoming large projectiles at him from the boulders and trees in half. he then grin. 'damn. that was a close one." he said as he then continues to watch the fight.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:32 pm
Kit saw the wind coming and blasted forward with a burst of chakra. "Wind!" Pulling out 500 kunai he stringed them all together. Wrapping them around his body he smacked against the wind and smiled. "rotation!" Using the force from the wind Kit had used it for his own jutsu. He was spinning faster then he ever had vefore. This along with kunai coming out of every inch of the small orb in the sky. Slamming against the chakra blast he started to spin more slowly. but in a few second bust through and aimed directly for the fox's nose. As the kunai tore into the soft fleshy tissue on the nose Kit spun out of control and kunai flew in all directions. As Kit himself smacked against the fox he rolled onto its back. To his surprise the fur wasnt really hot like fire. but warm like skin and tissue. thats when he nodded. "Hes still in there...." Pulling out a peice of paper Kit started to focus.

3/4

(aka....thats all my kunai)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:44 pm
((Geeze when was someone going to tell me about this. I had to hear it from wings. WINGS, geeze I feel like killing something now DX))

Masumi made her way to the grave. She arrived to see the huge beast slashing at the ground and fighting a number of people. Masumi justed look up knowing that that huge monster was actully her husband.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:46 pm
(I sent you a PM days ago telling you i was going to use the excuse of you and e hooking up to make him go full inie tails....So i did tell you. You just didnt want to hear it LOL)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:49 pm
((well i never expect that it would actully send him to 9 tail. I mean bb threatened to kill me and Rah at most went 4 tail))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:50 pm
((Gah, I wanna fight, someone make my guy mad as hell

PS: I am making a vid with a lot of you in it))  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:51 pm
(Oh kool Kashensu ^^

Hmm....Take my word next time maybe?.....i wasnt lying......

LOL Kash why dont you fight DSW somewhere in the village...Just sot him then DSW you spot him also then DSW runs off to another part of the village where you guys fight then you guys fight there while i fight here ^^?)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:53 pm
Kashensu began rapidly throwing kunai at katsuro then he ran off to his house.  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

brileone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:56 pm
/// Brile ~~~/

Brile watched as the nine tailed fox sent out violent sound waves then Brile realized that trees were getting cut cleanly in half and uprooted, tactful Brile went on all 4's and went as low as he could in order to avoid the sound waves. Then when Brile went back to a kneeling position to continue to observe the fight.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:58 pm
Oroami ran into the graveyard seeing Rahenno in nine tail form, "damnit, i should of taught him to control the Kyuubi!" And with that he transformed into three tailed form and into full beat, to a point where you could no longer see Oroami, just the Sanbi, though you could hear Oroami's voice instead of the Sanbi's. "Rahenno, don't try anything, i will beat you, calm down, rememebr who you are!"  

Havok-Trance

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:59 pm
((DONT INTERFERE, IT'S UNDER CONTROL))

Masumi H Dekata
((well i never expect that it would actully send him to 9 tail. I mean bb threatened to kill me and Rah at most went 4 tail))

((ye...he did more than just say he'd kill you.....lets just quote this word for word))

kit the philosipher
As the fireballs collided the two shadow clones had vanished in a sorry puff of smoke. Finishing his own handseals Kit placed on arm out infront of him. "Doton, mudwall jutsu!" in a sudden rush 5 walls surrounded him on all sides. But forcing himself against one wall he smiled. A long semi deep cut covered his left arm in blood. Taking his fingers he dipped them in it and licked the sticky sweet. Rubbing his lips he smiled. "Hey Rahenno...your one lucky guy....Masumi's lips...." With a smile he rubbed his lips agin. ".....So soft...."

kit the philosipher
Kit smiled. "And what if she was forced to?...Man i didnt know she was such a whiner when it came to doing things like adults." Giving a smirk he remained behind the walls of mud that protected him and took out a single slip of paper. With a deep breath he continued to talk on. "I do have to admit though she is very well developed for a girl her age. Shes so suple."

(Guys this is a lie..Kit has never met Masumi...Hes lying to Rahenno to activate the demon ^^)

kit the philosipher
"As Rahenno dont tell me that your not happy to hear this. Your women no longer loves you. She moans now in my ear." With this Kit's hand that he had locked in the ram signs started to glow and pulsate wildly. they were shaking and moving around consantly. The jutsu Kit had been preparing was ready. All was waiting for was a ready to strike rahenno to lunge at him.

(GO 9 TAILS!!!!)

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games