Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Arena: Come if You Dare ((OPEN, and always ACCEPTING)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:50 pm
((It's called Firefox, hun. FIREFOX.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:58 pm
Name: Markus Rose

Appearance: Markus Rose is never seen without his second skin of clothing, his pitch black floor draped trench coat in wich he hides his most valued weapon, his blood sword. His appearence is dark and mysterious in nature, he is covered in dark silhoutted clothing, never wearing anything but black. the only colour he shows is his long dark blonde that fails just below his shoulders. His eyes are normal with blood red iris's. He has suptle fangs that are just big enough to wear the only way you can notice them is if you actually look into his mouth when he talks. He also is not pale but moderately tan.

Powers:Markus is not able to use magick but has a wide variety of potions and elixers at his disposal. His trench coat is also enchanted an has the ability to block almost all magick. He also posses the ability to make as many perfect clones of himself as he wishes, witch all have all his abilitys but however will die from any form of magick. The art of teleporting and invisiblility are also part of his arsenal. However he can only remain in this state for a short period of time. The strongest form of Telekinesis known to his world is also at his control. he is very well capable of breaking the planet in half if he so disires. Markus is also one of the fastest vampires in his world it is very hard for you to trace his movement. Hes also trained in tae-kwon-do a form of martial arts specializing in high flying kicks.

Weapons: His blood sword is enchanted, each hit it lands, the sharper more piercing it becomes. a very wide variety of potions and elixers are among his weapons.

Personality: Very dark an mysterious in nature, he mainly kepts to himself and he is very hard to find when not engaged in battle. He carries with him many vials of Human blood seeing as how he refuses to actually attack a human being for blood. He is also very seductive in nature and very few men or women can resist him(bisexual).
He trust very few people but when they do earn his trust, he comes to treat them and look at them more like a blood family.

Bio: He has fought in many wars and killed many innocents in his past, and has been tracking Elandru for 7 yrs for a reason he has not told any soul. He only knows one path, that of an Avenger. He is sent to kill those who are accused of wrong doing against his fellow legion of vampyres. He is also the leader of the great Rose Dynasty, a vampyre coven that he has built with his own to hands from the ashes up. Other then that not much is none about Markus Rose, his story is as scattered to the wind as he is.

Pets: All the 100s of vampyres of the Rose Dynasty, are at his bekaning call. He can summon any or all of them to do his bidding at anytime however none of them are nearly as strong as he is.

Other:  

Draven Lurann

Draven Lurann

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:03 pm
Out of nowhere Markus Rose suddenly appears at the foot of the arena. Not once has he removed his eyes from Elandru until he quitly sighs an whispers " Finaly Elandru, I found you atlast!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:04 pm
"" me and tony have already talked about our charecters past and have agreed on it.""  

Draven Lurann

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:08 pm
Why do I come back to you?

You hate me. You scream at me. You ignore me.

But I still come back to you.

You push me. You pull me. You shove me against random solid objects all hours of the day.

But I still run back to you.

Why?

"We are not hopelessly in love."

Sorandati glanced up from where she awaited Star's response.

Hm...

A solid clone of her appeared behind Markus, floating in the air.

"Hm..." Her clone breathed. "It seems as if you know Elandru. Very well then." She nodded, setting her feet on the ground and holding her hand out to Markus. "I am a clone of Sorandati Windsear, the god of this land. I welcome you to the arena."

((Don't use quotations for OOC posts, dear. Use parenthesis.))

Well, maybe I hate you too. Maybe I want to scream at you too.

Maybe I want to kill you too.

I yell at you. I fight with you. I drag my nails down your back so hard that I draw blood.

But you don't care.

You don't care because you love me too.

Why must our love be so tragic?

"We are just hopelessly addicted."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:26 pm
Markus finaly takes his eyes off of Elandru and glances first down at Sorandati's hand gester and then up at Sorandati. " So your the ruler of these lands huh? I can respect that but you need to understand this, im here for one thing and one thing only. That is for Elandru. Me and Elandru have some unfinished buisness that will need attending too." Markus suddenly teleports within an inch in front of Elandru " You will pay for you'r deciet and the murder you have committed!"
Markus fiercly wthdraws his blood sword from within his coat and awaits Elandrus response

((sorry i had tony on the phone and he told me double "'s on accident))  

Draven Lurann

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:58 am

You push me. You pull me. You shove me against random solid objects all hours of the day.

Why?

Suddenly powerful ropes that were not cloth - but seemed to be the very fabric of space itself - wrapped around Markus, and Sorandati nonchalantly waved a hand and Markus found his back meeting the heavy cement walls of the arena stands.

Those bonds surrounding him couldn't be broken with strength or magic. In fact, it was almost like they were sucking the power out of Markus - either that or temporarily locking his powers away. He was unable to teleport out of the powerful black ropes.

"If there is one thing that is not tolerated here, it is rudeness," she stated simply. "I abhor it. If you're not going to play nice here and instead ignore all rules I have set into place, I will toss you into space." She gazed at Markus, her eyes no longer emerald green but absolute, darkest black. "You may be here for one thing and one thing only, but that one thing will have to wait until you learn how to behave." Without releasing Markus, she turned to Elandru, her seemingly pupil-less expression eerie. "Elandru, mind telling me why this babbling idiot has disgraced not only me, but my arena as well?"

I yell at you. I fight with you. I drag my nails down your back so hard that I draw blood.

But you don't care.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:50 am
Elandru glared at Marcus then looked back at Sorandati,"Well...Sorandati i hate to say it but it's none of your business...it happened on Earth. It's our business...if you don't want us to fight here than we'll leave" Elandru looked very serious and had an evil look that he doesn't have normally have. He looked like he was ready to kill,"Sorandati this is serious...please let us finish our business."

((Ben i told you double parenthesis and you put quotes...ur a dumbass))  

Elandru Dark Angel

Draven Lurann

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:24 am
Overwhelmed and in disbelief of the strenght of Sorandati, Markus has no choice but to subdue himself to the mighty gods will. "Sorandati, release me and at once! This fight has nothing to do with you at all it is between me and Elandru. This coward has evaded me for 7 yrs and I intend not to let a power trip god such as yourself to stop me from finishing my mission.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:31 pm

Why?

Sorandati glared at Markus.

"Keep talking, brat, and I'll chop your tongue off," she snarled heatedly. "If you're going to be rude, I'll rip you limb from limb and Then she looked to Elandru. "If you had any qualms with anyone, you should've settled them before coming here. Now you and this little boy have just succeeded in pissing me off." Then, after a moment, she smirked, her eyes flashing maliciously. "However, you've perked my interest. I suppose I can put my fight with Star on hold for a while."

The water began to drain away from the arena, vanishing into the air.

The true Sorandati leaped up out of the arena to sit back onto her throne.

"We'll continue our fight later, Star," she told the other woman. "For now, let the silly men duke out their own petty little problems."

As she spoke, her clone leisurely tossed Markus into the newly-dried arena, and disappeared. Sorandati lounged against the back of her throne, overlooking the arena.

"Rules, there are none," she stated simply. "Feel free to kill each other, but no one may intervene and you may not attack anyone not involved with the battle. Whoever does that will immediately lose. And if said person resists..." her eyes sharpened. "They will die. Any questions?" Silence. "Very well then." She motioned with her hands. "Begin."

But you don't care.

LovetoCauseMayhem

Draven Lurann

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:58 pm
Markus Rose quickly stands up, slowley hovers up into the sky. He looks at Sorandati "your strentgh is irrmesuarable, I underestimated you and I do apoligize for upsetting you my lady..... plz forgive me, but only after I dispose of Elandru!" Suddenly quick as a flash 13 perfect replicas rise up out of the arena floor surrounding Elandru! Markus quickly vanishes without a trace. "let the battle begin!" screams out from the skys. Imediantly all 13 clones charge Elandru with lightning speed and unmersuarable precision, with all 13 swords drawn and aimed directly at Elandrus throat!

((tony then name is spelled with a K as in Markus not marcus, dumbass lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:32 pm
"damit i wanted to fight elandru, let me see......can i please fight too? Wait they wont let me......dam"and then thinks of a way to join the fight.  

Srenas

Elandru Dark Angel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:41 pm
Elandru smiled and laughed at Markus,"the same old tricks Markus? I was hoping better from you," Elandru teleported to the other side of the arena and started chanting," shinga chu nasio teka lo nesa(darkness of the abyss i summon you) HELL'S GATE," he screamed. As soon as he was done a portal opened and hundreds of chaos demons flowed out stopping the clones in their tracks.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:44 pm
Markus quickly teleports behind Elandru and quickly grabs and threws a small bottle of a dark green solution on Elandru's back! causing him to temporaly lose his ability to teleport!
"theres a new trick for your a** b***h."

"My loyal Servants go forth and rid me of these annoying chaos demons!"

replicas quickly obey his command and quickly start to brutaly slaughter the chaos demons!  

Draven Lurann

Srenas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:50 pm
"You know what?I have alot of wepons. Elandru revive me now"says spaceraven as he kills himself with his sythe by stabing himself  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games