Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:23 pm
((to the mist beach and sorry i was taking long, i was eating dinner.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:41 pm
With Masumi close behind him,Rahenno heads out the mist gates and starts towards Rock.

((Bear with me i have to restart my internet.))

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:55 pm
Masumi ran up next to him and smiled. "So anything fun to do in the rock?" She asked having never been there.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:12 pm
Rahenno smiled. "I don't know. I've never been there myself but were about to find out." He said walking in the distance.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

marquis27

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:12 pm
A clay eagle swoops over the gates with Marquis riding atop it. They head out of the mist with great speed and into open ocean.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:48 pm
(So Yami-san, like my new outfit lol I even got a tattoo)

"Yay," Masumi said walking off with him to the Rock.  

Masumi H Dekata

Vampiress Lovely

Headstrong Believer

21,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:19 pm
Marina walked all the way to the docks without noticing it. "Something is wrong. Very wrong." She felt chills going down her spin. She had her coat on and everything she shouldn't have been shivering. She had this bad feeling that something bad was going to happen very soon. "Oh no." She realized what the feeling had come from. It was the same feeling she had when she had last seen Kit. When his demon had an outburst. She ran to the egde of the docks. "I can't help. I can't help him! I'm so useless!" She collasped and her dark curls coverd her tear streaked face. "I'm sorry." She layed there for a few mintues and mannaged to get up on her knees. "Please Kit come back to me."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:28 pm
"Tears dont suit you...." Kit said as he stepped from the shadows he was hiding in. "And you have nothing to be sorry for." He was still in demon form. White chakra surrounded him. He was afraid to get close. He didnt want to hurt Marina.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Vampiress Lovely

Headstrong Believer

21,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:31 pm
Marina stood up slowly. She was still a bit dizzy. "I'm dreaming aren't I?" She brushed off her coat sleeve and whiped away her tears. "You aren't realy here and niether am I right? I'm still sleeping on the beach. Yea thats it." marina had gone crazy. Only her sister knew how to snap her out of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:32 pm
"I wish i could prove you wrong...." Kit said as he watched Marina. "I dont want to hurt you. And just being near me could kill you. I guess you will just have to trust me."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Vampiress Lovely

Headstrong Believer

21,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:35 pm
Marina's hands were in fists. She turned her head away and the tears started running down her face again. "I want to. I really do. But it's so hard to trust people now."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:37 pm
"There is nothing i can do for you. I can only stand here and watch as some one i care for cries." Clenching his fists he walked up behind Marina and Hugged her. He whisperd in her ear. "Listen, Trust me or not.....I am always going to be here."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Vampiress Lovely

Headstrong Believer

21,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:40 pm
"You've been gone for awhile now. I almost forgot what you looked like." She laughed to herself and looked at the ground. "So many things have happened. I have to house to my own now. Jin and Hiakri are starting a family. And i'm always alone either on the beach or in the house."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:42 pm
"I am sorry for leaving." Kit whisperd. His white demon chakra negulfed the both of them. It didnt do anything just surrounded them in it's light. "I cant always be here even though i wish i could."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Vampiress Lovely

Headstrong Believer

21,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:43 pm
Marina whipped away the last of her tears. "I'm not always going to be waiting." She slipped out of his arms and walked to the end of the docks and looked at her reflection.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games