Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:28 pm
Ethin stared glumly at Esole over his mug of ale. Seeing as he finished his second helping of stew, he found no need to remain at his table. He rose slowly, staring down at Esole before walking over to Kiae's table.
"If I may join, Aes Sedai," he asked, bowing low and staring intently at the floor while waiting for a response. He had the feeling he had quite a bit of explaining to do and he didn't think it was best to let negative thoughts fester when he could help it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:36 pm
"Bloody lout," Esole thought angrily before instantly regretting it. He had every right to be angry with her. But to go over with that Yellow while she plainly had something to say to him was just improper!
A jumpy serving maid came over to her, nearly stumbling over herself trying to curtsy. When the young woman rose, Esole nearly sighed in frustration. It was that bloody woman who had woken her! Quietly, so as not to attract the attention of the other table, she ordered a mug of the hardest liquor the inn had in stock and a small biscuit.
She downed her brandy immediately while watching the other table all the while. With a small slur to her speech, she ordered two more mugs and stared out the window.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:15 pm
Cobain looked over at Esole, noticing the woman drinking something something he doubted was kaf, and by the look on her face, it wouldn't be water, either. "This, might not end so well." he thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:52 pm
Gulping the last of her third mug, Esole glared at Cobain, who seemed to be looking at her, before lifting her mug and putting it to her mouth. Her brows lowered as she squinted into the mug wondering where all the brandy had gone. Looking around, she grabbed the nearest serving womans wrist and mumbled something incoherent about more brandy.
"I mean no disrespect, Aes Sedai, but perhaps a nice glass of punch?" The woman inquired slowly.
Esole stood, rather unsteadily, and peered into the woman's eyes. "You're eyes are a strange color, girl," she said sternly, her slur much more distince now. The girl merely sighed and pulled her arm free of Esole's grip and fetched her more brandy.
When the woman came back, she shoved the mug into Esole's hands sending Esole into her chair with a loud thud. Esole gaped at the woman trying, but failing, to form anything understandable to say. Sulkily, she buried her face in her mug, trying to remember why she was there.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:01 pm
"I think I'd better go head this off." Cobain said, jerking his head towards Esole. He stood, walking over to Esole's table. "I think you should slow down, there." He suggested, taking a seat.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:26 pm
"Excuse me?" Esole said slowly, eyes trying to pierce through the man's head to no avail. "I don't know what you're talking about." She tried shooing the man away but couldn't seem to get a hold on his arm properly.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:34 pm
"How many have you had?" Cobain sighed, shaking Esole's arm off. He counted the mugs. "Three. Hm." He plucked the fourth from Esole's hands, sampling it. "Three of these would even put me off." Cobain muttered, noting it was fairly potent stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:41 pm
"Hey!" Esole shouted, trying but failing to get the mug out of his hand. Rising quickly, she accidentally knocked back her chair without noticing. Stumbling towards a serving woman, Esole pinched her bottom and gripped the woman's arm. "Hello there, little lady. I had a pillow friend looked like you back in the White Tower," she said with a wry grin that seemed to skew Esole face. The serving woman's eyes widened as far as they could go with her mouth working, trying to form words. "Perhaps another two mugs, one for me and the man over there," she said, pointing to Cobain while she stumbled back to the table.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:46 pm
Coain shook his head at the serving woman. Seeing her hesitant look, he glowered at her and looked at her through narrowed eyelids. "I think you should sit down." He said to Esole, setting the mug down, grabbing her by the shoulders, and dropping her in a chair.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:50 pm
Looking from Cobain to the mug, Esole glared at Cobain while grabbing the mug and gulping the last of it's contents. "Now mister, you look familiar but you have no right to handle an Aes Sedai like that!" she exclaimed with her speech considerably hard to understand.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:57 pm
"Make that four, and this one not a heavy drinker." Cobain muttered to himself. He sighed and looked up. "You don't even recognize me, eh? Probably for the best." He shook his head. "If you channel like most people fight when you're drunk, then there's nothing you can do about it anyway. You're done here." Cobain stated.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:59 pm
"No, sir, I do know who you are. You look like that Cobain fellow," she growled angrily. "And who are you to say when I am done?"  

Professor Inky
Captain

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:05 pm
Taking Cobain's departure from the table as a good enough reason to sit, Ethin took the chair across from Kiae so he could keep an eye on Esole while not looking away from Kiae.
He knew she was having a headache this morning, but that's not what concerned him. It was her feelings that bothered him. He had a strong feeling they had to do with him.
"Kiae Sedai, I must speak with you concerning the Bond," he said, watching Cobain put Esole in her seat. Ethin returned his gaze to Kiae and stared at her intently before going on. "I know it may seem like I asked for the bond to use you for your knowledge, but that is far from the case, Aes Sedai. That is a bonus, but as I said before: We need you and you need us. If we all stay together, you, who said you're being targeted by the New Order, are better protected. And we can benefit you as well. Not only are you better protected, you have another Aes Sedai and an Asha'man - if a rather elusive one - who you can link with to become a stronger force against attackers."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:07 pm
"I am 'that Cobain fellow'." Cobain retorted, leaning forward a bit and narrowing his eyes. "And I'm bigger, quicker, and meaner than you, so that's who I am to say when you're done."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:13 pm
"You see that grumpy looking fellow over there?" Esole replied, finger pointing lazily to Ethin. "That my Warder. He'll be here in an instant if you threaten me." Rolling her eyes at the man, Esole waved over a serving woman and asked for another mug.
"And what does it matter to you?" she said angrily, glaring at Cobain.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games