Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Reiko,Ryu and Ana's House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:00 am
((Whats strange to me, is the fact that I am pretty sure Test was one of the ones who helped destroy the Village, and yet, Reiko trusts being alone with him lol. That is pretty crazy if you ask me.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:04 am
((shut up! you betrayed the village as well, but you're still here))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:09 am
((Yes, I did. But technically, I helped you guys out...sorta. Didnt go as I planned near the end, but still good enough!

On another note, technically I am not in the Village currently. I'm in a forest.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:13 pm
Raiden looks around and nods.

this is good enough...

He turns to Reiko

"Ok, first thing is first. Sharingan allows you to read movements that are otherwise too fast for you to track. It can be weapons thrown, your opponent moving, or reading handsigns. Possibilities are endless. It also allows you to resist alot of genjutsu, and even copying others jutsus. So, instead of continously talking. How about we actually do this. If you would reiko please activate your sharingan"

He said activating his own.

((@ANBU: I was under cover, ask Naro or Jedi.

@Wings: I did ask her to post for me))  

Shruikan Tenshi

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:15 am
Reiko pulled off her eyepatch and activated her sharingan. She blinked. Still no different. She didn't really get what was so great about it. "I'm ready." she replied.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:23 am
Test Subject 196 O

He smirks

"Ok, first thing first. I understand your elements is fire and earth right? Try usign the sharingan's power and copy this jutsu."

He weaved handsigns and inhaled. When he exhaled a large cannon ball like water fired out of his mouth smashing into a tree splintering it.

"this will allow you to utalize jutsu you otherwise couldnt learn normally. Its fun and useful. try it now"

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
rainspelled rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:25 am
((if i get a 4 or 6, i don't copy it. i read the rules.))

Reiko gasped, she could see the handsigns, before they came. It was amazing, and she just somehow knew the jutsu. She shook her head. "Actually i only have one element, fire." She did the handsign, and tried the jutsu. She spat out a glob of water, not quite as large as Raidens, at a nearby tree, splintering it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:00 am
((.......its if u get a 4 or a 6 u get it....not if u get 6 u dont ge it....))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:07 am
Raiden smiles

"Well done Reiko, very good. And judging from your expression you were able to see the handsigns regardless of the speed. And it appears that you copied successfully too."

He said looking at the splintered tree.

"So, which would you like to do. Either copy more jutsu of different elements or would you like to use sharingan in other thigns so you know what its like in combat?"

He asked. He was happy that Reiko was learning this fast. Soon, she'll be able to master it and possibly even grow in it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:20 pm
Reiko shrugged, enjoying the sharingan. "its so cool! What else does it do?"  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:37 pm
He laughed a bit.

"Ok, well it can read very fast movements. Let me know if you see this"

And just as he was about to finish his sentence in a blink he was behind Reiko his back to hers.

"And it is cool as you get stronger..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:33 pm
Reiko nodded, and followed his steps with her eye. It just seemed to... lock onto him. It didn't roll back into her head when he was behind her, she just... knew. "Very," she said to him. "But how does it change with strength?"  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:26 am
Test Subject 196 O
He smiles

"Good job. And...it changes with strength meaning it can grow stronger. You'll unlock more secrets to the sharingan as it develops further. You know your not to bad at this...usually it takes a long time to teach someone"

He said laughing slightly

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:32 pm
Reiko smiled. "What are some of the secrets that are unlocked with strength?" She was curious now.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers