Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cellach

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:45 am
Yo. I'm Hunter. Majoring in photograpy.

Anyways, I'm an eclectic neo pagan with an affinity for the Norse and Irish gods since I'm Irish/Swedish/German mostly. I don't really do anything like the Blót.

Been ghost hunting once, and will be doing more of that later on. Never found anything unfortunately. Nice to meet ya'll.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:28 pm
My name is xXAlternate RealityXx. I am a skeptic and am fascinated with the paranormal. Open to ideas and questions. In fact, I love nothing more than talking about them.  

xXAlternate RealityXx

Dark Beast Kero

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:55 pm
Hello, I am Kero. I am back after a trip with my research group Ev.P. I wish to share some of my travels with you all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:36 pm
Ello. I'm Gray, a simple human with no affliation to any side, force, or god but my own. (who I only hope I'm honoring correctly. Last I checked, only gypsy magic is forbidden for me to be connected to, right?)

But anyway....

I'm simply here to enlighten my being with the forces and powers beyond the world I know....and hopefully one day become one with those forces but I'm not much for concentration and one time conversation rituals don't seem to exist. sweatdrop  

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Dandi Lioness

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:07 pm
Hello,
I'm Dandi and I am a skeptic and always looking to learn. I don't affiliate myself with anything in particular, but I am here to learn and am open minded and open hearted looking for answers to the less obvious questions in life.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:39 pm
Hey, I'm Summer and I'm 20 years old. I live in Massachusetts. I'm a veterinary technician and I enjoy reading, horseback riding and parties with my fantastic friends. I'm pretty easy going and open minded.

Obvs I have an interest in the occult and I am here to share and learn from everyone here. I've had personal experiences with these kinds of things, and they are fascinating!

Creepy Albino Fish

Zurah

Tipsy Phantom

8,175 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:52 am
Hello. You can call me z, or just about any derivation of my username.

I tend to err on the side of general paganism, and my beliefs are a bit of a patchwork quilt of various origin. I've grown up with a few paranormal podcasts, my favorite being Mysterious Universe. I think that they bring a healthy dose of skepticism to what they do.

I live on the outskirts of a healthy, bustling, growing, dreaming city, and I think that's affected the way I see the world. If nothing else, it's taught me that the world can be a very strange place-- and it's taught me to love that. I think that might be what got me into psionics at such a young age.

As of late, I've taken up study of both the Bible-- I think we're using the NCIV something or other-- and the Necronomicon, as in the one edited by that poor Simon fellow and not Lovecraft. If any of you guys happen to find a pastor who would be respectful and open to the idea of having a non-Christian sitting in on their bible study, do it. Seriously. It's very interesting, and a lot of fun.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:10 pm
Hi, my username is Pae Maia and it's pronounce Pay Mie-uh for those who were confused smile

I'm actually not really a pagan at the moment, eheheh... sweatdrop I'm a psychic and more recently a psion. (Please, for the sake of me not having to explain this AGAIN, visit www.psipog.net for a little information on psionics.)

Happy to be in this forum. 3nodding  

Pae Maia

Violet fira

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:27 pm
Greetings everyone. This won't come as a surprise but my background is of the neopagan variety, been studying for some years now and currently training with a Gardnerian HPS and HP (mostly the former). I side towards basic herbal/kitchen/elemental witchery and I'm mostly interested in Celtic and Norse mythologies. I like to garden, have a precious black kitty, go to college, etc blah blah. More on that in my profile. 3nodding Looking forward to some hopefully interesting and thought provoking conversations.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:30 pm
Hello everyone! ^_^ Im new here so i don't know much about magic like you all exprienced magicians. I'm currently signing up for Religion courses at my high school, and studying books about cryptology. Nice to meet you all rofl  

xxSeikoxx

Spookabilly

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:23 am
Howdy! I'm Chuck, Charlie, or Spooky if you prefer. I'm a paranormal investigator located in southwest Michigan. smile

Other than the obvious; I like horror flicks, art, classic motorcycles and hellbilly music. Hoping to learn some things and meet some cool people here!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:57 pm
Greetings everyone!

My name is Vittoria and it's nice to meet you all. I'm very much a seeker of occult knowledge and I've been studying the occult for the past 10 years or so. I'm really hoping that this community will foster the kind of interaction I need to bounce Ideas around and to ask questions. I believe we can learn from each other with cooperation! My interests right now are mostly with Thelema and the A.' A.' although i admit the Qabala is a subject that I'm pretty eager to discuss with those wiser than me. It's alot to digest but I know that when my soul is ready to learn something things will be fluid and i'll know what direction to proceed.

If you ask what I religion or ethical group I belong to I really can't say for sure on that.

I'm a 24 Year old occultist who is incredibly busy and hard working. I like goofing off and playing zOMG! but my soul keeps reminding me that my spiritual nature needs to be further cultivated. I used to think that witchcraft made sense. The more i read the more i feel like wiccans are 'reading the book of knowledge upside down and backwards'. I'm incredibly tolerant however and i believe that whatever you find to work for your soul is what you should become. I like studying things scientifically and making sense out of metaphysical things by occult or other means. I enjoy numerology, astrology and the ki/I ching. I really want to discuss theory and practice on tarot readings with someone. I've been studying but i feel like sometimes that i can learn more from a person than i can a book.

So far I really like the feeling of the gaia community in general and I hope to become an asset to this guild. I am a total dork and I LARP in Vampire Masqurade twice monthly. Other than that I have no life other than my boyfriend and work. If you have any questions please pm me or comment my profile! I love meeting people and making new friends.

Sincerely
Vittoria

P.S. I still forgive you Mitsch  

Lovely-Avarice

Unforgiving Bloodsucker

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Villain Dude

Shadowy Genius

4,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:14 pm
wow i just went off like 4 mothns and more people came ;o  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:42 pm
Hello, you can call me Jay or by my username if you wish I answer to both. I'm recently turned 18 and live in Southern Louisiana. I've been fascinated by the paranormal since I was young and have had a few personal experiences myself. I'm extremely interested in astrology and my own sign of Gemini. Being a Gemini I'm naturaly not good at picking on thing and sticking with it so I haven't really found a religion I can stick with. I'm going to see if i can stick to Wiccan and see if the good influences of the religion will benifit me enough to stay with it. I'm a true blue Geminian, but that's besides the point.

I'm very opinionated about religions and have argued on more than one occasions with members of the Baptist church I sometimes accompany my friendto about other religions. In my own personal opinion I find Christianity to be a very hypocritical religion but I don't condemn anyone for practicing it. I'm very open minded to the world and try to see the world through eyes unclouded whenever I can.

I believe myself to be somewhat of an empath to spirits but it's never been proven so I can't say for sure. I've had encounters with shadow figures and the ghost of a dear loved one that passed away. Ghosts don't scare me and neither does the paranormal but I hold a deep respect for these things. I can't wait to really get into this guild and see what i can learn and share with others.

Cerebian

Spidellia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:44 pm
You can call me by Nocturnicon, or just Mel for short. I'm 18 and always seen life differently from everyone Else's point of view. I also graduated just not too long ago from high, and I'm hoping to meet up with others with similar interests. I'm not particularly a part of any belief system quite yet as I wish to learn more upon others beliefs. I have a high interest in paganism more than any other belief system. I do question a lot, and no NOT to irritate people and defiantly not to be disrespectful. It's just me trying to figure out information and to figure out what's false, what's true, and in my beliefs. I'm always open to new ideas and such. I understand that everyone had their own beliefs and I'm more than willing to accept that fact. I do know one thing's for sure. I do believe in the paranormal, and spirit possessions. Those two are the main things for sure that's been proven to me. I'm more than willing to learn from others experiences, and etc. I do admit that I am a nocturnal person and proud to be part. so don't be in shock If you mostly see me log in at night. It's just a part of who I am.  
The Occult Research Society

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff