Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:01 pm
As Sparrow Girl went with them she thought to herself, 'Why would Ice Moon go after my mother. Wait, since Ice Moon drinks blood from only pretty woman, mom's pretty, and oh dear. Were just lucky that she didn't get time to finish my mother off.'  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:17 am
Jason glared at the green kid his curiousity sparked and offesnive primed. He decided no wasn't the time to be arguing. He looked dow at his bike. 'Ok follow me' he ordered acivating a swicth the dumpster swrield away revealing an unearhly blue lit tunnel. Revving his cycle he raced not hesitating to wait for the others. Titan boy could show them the way in.

'Stay close to me once were inisde' Robin revving his cycle he slowly tundled into the cave the familar wiff of the air and lights in way looked down at him as if he was an outcast guilty of some harsh and degrading crime of some sort.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:49 am
Tim glanced up hearing the whirl of Jasons beast of a cycle. He peeared up from his micro scope a look of alose spread on his face. It was no good it couldn't be done. Not without mounths of time the didn't have. Though he had a tough and difficult soloution to exectute. He wait for the others before he made his move.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:04 pm
As Sparrow Girl followed them threw the air, she then turned into a small sparrow bird and flew beside Beast Boy, and then up to her father.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:40 am
Robin squeaked his bike to a hallt cutting the engine he removed his helmet placing it on his bike. He leaped off the bike seing the arrival of Gemini provoked another emotion. He wanted to great her in a strong and caring embrace though he couldn't the harsh and black surrounding of the what he would once could home and stayed here for hours on end training morphed him. He ignored Gemini and made hs way other to the medic bed to see a disgunrtled child wearing a domino mask. This had to be the comminucator where was Batgirl and Alfred and...him ?

Jason cut his engine ripping off his helemt he limped other to the medic table grabbing some bandages and sticthes he collpased on a chair an unpleasant grimace carved on his face. He sat and began to slowly and cautiously tend to his wounds wincing with each sticth. It was Batman's rule to tend to his own wounds so he would learn from his mistakes. It worked but it was sure painful to do so.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:32 am
Tim looked a grim look on his face. 'She's lost alot of blood ut I have her stable for now. The problem is she's aliean and we have no blood to tranfuse. Though I have an idea but it's incredibly risky' he stammered the arrival of his role model caught him off edge though he kept a firm hold of the serious situation.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:46 pm
Sparrow Girl then transformed back into her regular form that showed her sparrow wings. She rapped her wings around ehr body like a cloak and stood quietly until she heard what Tim said. "So whats the other optoin?" she asked sadly and in a serious tone. She tried to use the serious tone to hide her sad tone. She relly didn't like people to know when she is feeling upset most of the time.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:59 pm
Ice Moon and Calpsyo walked into a cave far from the city and deep in the forest. Ice Moon sat on a rock and said with a sigh, "Huh, I almost had all her blood but didn't get the time to finish it all becasue of that stupid boy. If only I can be with her alone."

"Hm, even I failed to get back at Sparrow Girl, aka Gemini. I want to kill that brat," said Calpsyo.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:21 am
'A while ago the electronic indusrties Wayne Industries cancelled a project into developing modifable plasma into any blood type they wanted. Unfortuantely it never worked on human blood and was cancelled. However it should be a near perfect macth for the girl. Our problem is though it was stolen with shipment of other equipment by smugglers. I know it's somewhere in the Narrows nad our contact theirs missing. While the girls only has so long. So Red Robin head down to the Narrows and this time keep in com range' Tim finished. He been so careful when he reffered to Wayne industires trying to keep some of their scret preserved for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:54 pm
Beast Boy reverted to his human form as he entered the headquarters. It was impressive and he gaped. There was so much that looked so cool and the urge to look around and maybe even play with some things pressed into his mind. However, there was an emergency at the moment, so he stifled the screaming urge and listened quietly to the small boy's speech of what they were going to do to help out Starfire. "Well that should work. So everything's going to be alright?" Beast Boy asked, optimism piercing into his tone. He couldn't help, but feel that some of the worry for Starfire faded away. All they needed to do was get the plasma. This would work. It had to.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:06 pm
After hearing what Tim said, Sparrow Girl looked towards her mother and then back at him. "I see," she said. "Well, mother is a tameran and not human," she said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:02 am
'Well duh he's knows that your 'mother' he air quoted sarcastically, 'Is not human. He knows what he's doing which little can be said for your unorgansied group of wannabe heros' he snapped viscously at the girl as he pulled the final sticth of his wound and pulled back up his hood. He was getting sick of these guys already espeically Titan boy who just decided it was conveieneant to drop back in and take over, well not this time he walked it was his show now. 'I'll get going. I'll see what can be found on our contact' he muttured taking the pole down to his bike.

Robin stepped forward, 'I'm coming too' he muttured unable to stand the haunting images running through his mind of Starfire and the darkest dealing of the cave. 'Anyone who wants to come is welcome' he muttured leaping down he grabbed his helmet and waiting for any others who wanted to come along. He averted his gaze from the two suddenly looking up at what who he presumed was still called Gemini. 'Gemini stay her with Starfire' he ordered firmly not looking at her as he pretended to fiddle with his bike. It was made good sense to leave at least one of them behind incase these people weren't how they turned out to be.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:12 am
There was nothing else to do, and Beast Boy did want to help out. "I'll come." Beast Boy said quickly. He didn't want to have to wait around with nothing to do until either Starfire died or the other two showed up. Knowing that speed was needed, Beast Boy once again morphed into a cheetah. The green feline nodded his head as he waited for the other two to start up their bikes.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:41 am
'Yeah green cheetah is really going to help me find my conact' Jason muttured sarcastically shutting his visor he bought his mechinaical beast to life with a might roar reaving down he looked back at the other two. 'Try and keep up it'll be sunrise soon' he cheekily winked and raced out the cave his machine rattling through the cave.

Robin reaved his cycle and followed. He yearned so much to shout it out with the guy but.. the dior circumstance of now meant their was no time. When they get back. If nothing else went drastically wrong.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:12 am
Tim stepped back seing the group leave. He strided towards the bat-computer he grabbed an ear-piece and prepared to monitor the com. Their was little time. He just hoped the group didn't dawdle or run into many more complications.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games